I made a huge discovery while listening to papoose's

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Scott Allah, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Allah

Scott Allah Steady Pumpin

revolution of a lyricist off his mixtape.

nobody will know what I'm talking about because the person I'm talking about Mitchy Slick is a underground kat moving up in the game under xzibit from SD and Papoose is the underground kat from NY getting a big buzz right now, so I doubt there are many at this forum who have heard both. These two have the same flows, and almost the same exact voice but Mitchy's is better.

On Mitchy Slicks mixtape xxl guns vol 3. he has a track to the same beat as papoose's revolution of a lyricist, once I find it in my cd case I'll post it.
    test
  2. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

not heard papoose (i dont think) but i know mitchy slick is ill, feelin z-ro more tho, but mitchy slick is dope, if these 2 tracks are both on mixtapes it wouldnt suprise me that they spit on the same beat, theres probably another version of it, - the original version, which most likely has another rapper on it, its the way most mixtapes are anyway.

but yeah, by all means post the 2
    test
  3. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Papoose is dope.

Throw up the link and ill throw on the song and listen.
    test
  4. Scott Allah

Yeah, I'm still searching my room for the Mitchy CD's, I think my brother might have tracked off with them, but I'll find these by tonight. all I have now is an old mixtape of his but the voices arent really simliar on the old shit as his newest shit because the quality of the new shit is much better. I'll just waite till I find the new shit with the exact track im speaking of.
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

i dnt like either.......

papoose trys too hard...
    test
  6. Scott Allah

whats not to like about mitchy's music? I didnt like Pap untill I heard his mixtape, and I've always liked Mitchy's music- Trigoration Station, and the XXL Guns mixtapes are all nice. I think you'll change your mind about him when Urban Survival Syndrome comes out.
    test
  7. Rusty Hookz

Rusty Hookz We Are The Aqua Teens!!

Mitch and pap is hot Strong arm steady is the steadiest!!!
    test
  8. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

That's an alchemist beat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.