i LOVE the fact that rap beef is returning to this SITE, we been missing it for years

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

im unbeatable at this clown game, plz
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Nimrod has 10x's more haters than dick••••••....I really dont know where that came from. Nimrod gets joked on more than anybody on this site.
    test
  3. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

No, J-Nyce had haters.... Nimrod just ends up being the butt of random jokes.

It was like there was a "Anti J-Nyce Alliance" on the board... In almost every thread he posted, people would just go AT him....

When nim posts a thread... Shit is all friendly, till he gets disgruntled about someone saying something about Bless' Winter hat. And if its not a debate thread, its always wholesome...

I'd say 50% of AEH HATED J-Nyce, 20% just thought he was fake/disliked him, and the other 30% was either cool with him, or they didnt really mess with him....

Really, WHO hates on nim...? WHO?
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

All the nigga does is run around, thread to thread callin people Morons, Cornballs, and Idiots, over DUMB shit...

the irony...
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

True. He's just pissed off that his Pro-active shipment was late.
    test
  6. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

^exactly lol

i never get why people think that just becuz im known i got people running to vote for me

trust me, i almost lost to an 11 year old on one website

and im not kiddin u

dude spit an 8 minute audio, filled with mad of the worst punch ines ever, and his delivery was literally worst than zack wolk

and eventho the rules stated, 3 minute time limit

everybody was voting for him becuz he had "more personals and punch lines"

almost lost to a damn 11 year old, i was heated
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

The fuck you get out of battlin 11 year olds anyway? Pathetic
    test
  8. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

...but you didnt...

Almost doesnt count... lmao @ the proactive shit and this cats sayin "^Exactly"
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

Nimrod battlin 11 year olds for cheat codes and shit
    test
  10. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

LMFAO
    test
  11. NoBi

NoBi New Member

Who the fuck gives a shit if you think another dude is ugly or not, for real. It's more of the fact that Nimrod uses this site like his personal fucking blog, and what's worse is people actually PAY ATTENTION to his stupid fuckin bullshit. I think it's even funnier now that I know he grew up on a township, and he's tryin to school me about black neighborhoods in another thread. For real, doesn't anyone think 40,000 posts is a lil bit much?? If we racked up all that time in hours and minutes and seconds how the fuck does he find time to do ANYTHING with his life for real. If he spent that much time since 1999 grinding with his music, he might actually be somewhere with his career, not just that lame mother fucker who spends too much time tryin to prove he is a pimp or star on a fuckin message board. It just goes to show he doesn't have what it takes to be successful in the music biz, or in real life. Dude is a fuckin clown who gets kicks out of being able to say whatever he wants on here because dick riders actually pay attention to his lame ass. And for real them bitches he posted any even all that besides the one on the bottom, and hes nowhere in sight in those ones, Wit his fuckin wannabe model squintin-like-hes-about-to-duck-a-load look on his face. And I'm sure that they would appreciate your tales of you're disappointing 30 second seizure-pump pump pass-out-a-thon that you had with them. Telling their business on the net like you're the first dude that ever got pussy before.

For real man, get real with yourself... and I think the few real mother fuckers on this forum might actually take your corny fucking ass seriously.
    test
  12. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

lmao... jus a few highlights....

You can say he's a hater or whatever... But did he ever vote on any of your battles?

and as far as that 11 year old kid shit... You where on another board, of course your gonna be back to square one/mortified when your on the away team....
    test
  13. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

that sounds familiar.
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Where you hear it from?
    test
  15. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  16. Desctinate

Desctinate New Member

both reaps females some caveman lookin like a loaf of bread bitches... Nim just postin his msn list, ya 50,000 post geektronator... listen, you're spittin flows on the net dissin eachother... granted net spits can be dope, but yall both doin the same shit... takes a geek to diss a geek bout how many and the quality of bitches he's fuckin... get a life boys, yall both prolly only fucked 2 girls... kids, Talk shit when you fuckin 3 in the same bed, simultaneously... while drinkin OE watchin cribs on your sidekick with tupac on some R&B grind in a video on youtube... low quality, sothe shit dont look like a plotted scene... and then we'll talk.

yall funny as hell though, and those of you sayin reap took this... yall on some dick ridin... none of his grind was funny, and none of it is even insulting. I dunno about Nim but i woulda just laughed when Legolas african cousin got at me bout rap and bitches, fuckin reap lookin like he listened too close to a bag of Dorito's, fuckin slave begging net rapper. Nim nailed it with 1829 lookin shit, that was the hardest hittin diss in this thread.

i favorited this shit, funny as hell. my comments as stated. bitches.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

nimrod had good jokes mainly cuz of the way he used words

but in hionesty

repeah said some shit that musta hurt nims soul cuz it was true
    test
  18. Desctinate

Desctinate New Member

reapah spat out the bassic insults everybody and thier grandparents heard the shit before... back when puffy jackets were the thing, in fact my grandparents asked me if i was super-life guard shit with that too, like if i tried to swim i'd get stuck in the middle of the pool with a coat like that... reapah used generic online retaliation, his disses are whack... he called a dude ugly as his furthest personal, and that fell short after Nim tore him up with the old slave look(Early on)

and it aint a diss to be callin someone a weak rapper... 98% of emcee's everywhere are weak rappers. it's a fact that to be good... you need to be outstandingly so, in order to claim that tip... with that said, reap was classic, which isnt a bad way to make come backs... but he aint showin us shit for new material, he's an un-known who stood up for himself as a 13 year old white pimply faced red headed step child would, here. which says enough about his rap game that f he can't come hard in an argument... whats tobelieve about his spitting?

Truth, Nim took it. and congrats, classic thread.
    test
  19. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

^ Man, aliases be goin ALL OUT these day
    test
  20. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

who are all these new cornballs on rm now??

but dead at someones face having an experation date lmfaoooooo

wow
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.