I lost 140 pounds by eating tv dinners

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Fatal is back, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I use to weight 330 and i got a condition that fucked my stomach up when i was 19 so i can't eat greasy ass foods nomore. So if ya'll seriously wanna lose weight eat tv dinners. Healthy choice and lean cuisine did the trick for me.

I eat some weight management oatmeal in the morning then i go food less till bout 1:00 am. I get off from work at that time then i eat tv dinner with pretzels and some yogurt also. so thats what i do 5 days a week

on the weekends (my off days) I eat alot of pizza and doughnuts and gain like 3 pounds but during the week i lose 10 pounds during the 5 days. Basically cuz i don't eat shit i only get 500 calories per day.

If ya'll really wanna lose weight like really bad then do that. People i knew back in the day don't even recognize me anymore cuz i look so different.

Those Boston market,Hungry man tv dinners ain't what i'm talkin bout even tho them Boston Market ones are delicious lol. Smart ones, Lean cuisine and Healthy choice have some delicious ones also so if ya'll want a list just ask me. I've tried like all of em
    test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Boston Market Beef Sirloin Tips and Noodles > everything
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Some of them aren't as healthy as a fresh cooked meal would be though.. The fact that you went from eating food that is terrible on your body to a somewhat decent meal is more likely to have done the trick. Nearly anything is better than putting greasy food into your body.
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

you crazy son. Boston Market Sailsbury steak and macaroni cheese > Real life cooked meals from my grandma lol. That shit got mad calories in it tho. Shit even got trans fat in it and i never fuck with trans fat nomore
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Yea i know but i can't cook worth shit lol. I sure do miss eating burgers tho mmmm
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

You crazy as fuck. That salsbury steak is the worst fake ass meat on the face of the earth and the fake ass mac and cheese is probably the equivalent as an unauthentic cheese substitute...
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

it's not the tv dinners son...its the fact that you're fucking starving yourself
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

whatttttttttttt? that sailsbury steak is omg delicious. The mac and cheese in that tv dinner is better than the mac and cheese in the actual restaraunt. The giant eagle in my city got them on sale i'm bout to cop one jus to savor some delicious meat. The gravy is so good i use to jus dip bread in it and call it a gravy sandwich son.

Yea lightweight. still the tv dinners full of protein and dietary fiber help. Its jus i don't be hungry at work so i don't eat but i eat all day on the weekends
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

boston market fucking sucks. i went there today because i was craving it for odd reason and i got their half chicken w/ mash potatoes and mac n cheese, shit was awful and gave me mad gas afterwards. i think ill just stick to milk n eggs.
    test
  10. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

boston market salisbury steak and mac n cheese is the fuckin shit! Fakest meat my ass that shit could be ground up processed back alley rat for all i care them fools figured out how to make a tv dinner taste better than most shit i get at restaurants and def better than anything i can cook

if them things werent 4 dollars a box I would kill em. Makes me wanna just slap the shit outta the person who invented those 99 cent Banquet dinners that taste like a cross between prison food and army field rations.
    test
  11. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

steaks are good i'm not into cheese though
    test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lmao get the 1/2 chicken with the dill potatoes and steamed vegetables and its a great meal. the mac n cheese n the actual resteraunt sucks monkey balls but the one in the tv dinner is banging

Yes sir those things are the shit. the giant eagle around my way got em 4 for 10 dollars. God damn son i can taste the gravy....yea i am bout to go buy like 10 of em right now lol. Yea those banquets make me wanna throw a javelin through somebodys heart ugh.
    test
  13. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

not eatin for that long all day like that is why you lost weight...you could not eat all day and eat ne thing worth 500 cal and still lose weigh...and dinners are garbage they have about 2000 mgs of sodium
    test
  14. test
  15. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah thats how i stayed so skinny freshman year of college. i was on adderall and couldn't eat shit until it started to wear off around midnight-1am... even then i'd be forcing myself to eat. it was fucking disgusting. i think i still have a.d.d. but theres no way im taking adderall anymore. as hard as it makes me study, it turns my body to complete shit
    test
  16. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

metabolism is a problem sometimes
    test
  17. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol but in the era of george foreman grills & steam in the bag veggies cooking doesn't take skill.
    test
  18. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

yeah george foreman is the shit. I got the one with the interchanging plates, makes waffles and stuff too its coo.
    test
  19. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah i got the same one. cooks it pretty well
    test
  20. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

mmm george foreman grill lol. i guess i'll buy one i'll probably save money in the long run. Does it come with a recipe book? I really like tv dinners tho but i love baked chicken and steamed veggies more. i could eat that everyday for the rest of my life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.