"I liked the shit you did with Rawkus/Ruckus too, that shit was phat"

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by RedMaster, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

> > > >

It sure was.

(his shit with 'Rawkus' the label.....look closely at the third head from bottom left)
    [​IMG]
    (song he did with 'Da Ruckus' an artist, not 'Rawkus' the label)
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

I think they must have meant his track on Soundbombing, because his stuff with "Da Ruckus" sucked...
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

i always thought he meant the song he did with Da Ruckus, but he did do both so... [dunno]
    test
  4. RedMaster

that song he did with Da Ruckus was DOPE........
    test
  5. OrtizDupri

I'm just not a fan.

Then again, I find "Infinite" wack and unlistenable, whereas internet nerds praise it as his best album (not lumping you in with them, but you get the idea).
    test
  6. RedMaster

Well u have your opinions and i have mine

however u must not have either listened to the song "We Shine" which he did with Da Ruckus to just put it down, much less compare it to his work on Infinite.

His Infinite didn't appeal to me at all, the production wasn't to my liking.

And it's funny how you call 'internet nerds' where the people who actually BOUGHT that album were 2000 people or so underground hip-hop heads that have been listening to Eminem before he started making garbage commercial music like his stuff on "Encore".

And you, Ortiz? A hip-hop website moderator online pretty much everyday, if not twenty-four seven?

Who's really the internet nerd.........look in the mirror kid. No beefing with ya. Just statin facts......
    test
  7. OrtizDupri

I have the song sitting on my computer right now. Actually, just finished listening to it. I like aspects of the song, I just don't really like Eminem on it. Sorry to have an opinion and all.

Agreed. Well that, and his delivery and flow and netcee lyrics...

Yes, but the people who claim it's his best album at this point NEVER heard it when it dropped, but instead downloaded it only after he went multi platinum with SSLP. Those who heard it when it first dropped tend to disregard it overall... especially when compared to his later work (IE his stuff on Rawkus or the SSEP).

Well yeah, I am online at some point everyday... I'm in college man. In between classes, frat stuff, hanging with girls, playing water polo, and hitting the gym, I'm pretty much just chilling in my room doing that stuff called homework and all.... which usually involves the computer and the internet.

And let's ignore the fact that I just spent about 10 days without touching a computer once...

No beefing with ya, but damn, you took that shit a little personal didn't you?
    test
  8. RedMaster

Defensive.

What the hell are netcee lyrics!? Honestly someone explain to me......are they better than "mainstream" lyrics? If so, let me know, cuz i honestly don't understand this term....Cuz to me, Eminem on "We Shine" is just on some lyrical underground tip, like most of his pre-MMLP material.....

False. Not everyone who downloaded that album only after Em became huge liked it at all, including me. As a matter of fact, there seems to be more people who DISLIKED Infinite than referred to it as a 'classic' after downloading it.

Who asked for ya life story? lol @ "hanging with girls, playing water polo, hitting the gym"......yep only an internet nerd would say that. haha jp

Well since you took all that time to quote everything I said in my last post, I'ma do the same. And "personal"? Well actually it sounded like you were the one who got heated after I just expressed MY opinion that the Em-Ruckus track was dope, then I was pretty much sure you were gonna reply with at least a HINT of hostility when I saw that ya replied almost immediately. And then you went on to say how 'internet nerds' called Infinite a classic, which didn't relate at all to the Da Ruckus-Eminem track that I was talking about in the first place. It seemed that you only went for an argument that you could quickly think of, to imply that I was a net nerd. Pssh c'mon kid who's really the one with the problem......

anyway I'm finished, "We Shine" is a DOPE track. Oh yea I said that already.......
    test
  9. jaykay

jaykay New Member

lol at these huge essays being written because Ortiz said a song sucked.

What the fuck.
    test
  10. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

Lmao @ ortiz getting merked
    test
  11. RedMaster

Huh........so four small paragraphs is a huge essay......

well........i guess to the slow-minded.
    test
  12. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

haha no doubt... have you ever considered writing poetry?

lol I think you have the nack for it... hit me up if interested
    test
  13. illest brother

illest brother Registered User

lol..
    test
  14. RedMaster

lol man thats crazy how'd u know i was into poetry....i mean, i'm not like a hardcore poetry dude but i like to write verses of songs now and then u know just to rhyme and whatnot ....
    test
  15. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

oh yeah well I could notice a poetic side to you from the getgo...

you should check out the realm... Ive been impressed with the involvement as of late that its been getting... I got a couple pieces on the first page if you interested...

heres a link

http://board.rapmusic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

poetry realm

and my pieces... lol

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=868221

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=867258

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=866695

by doing this hopefully it will increase the traffic flow in the realm...

peace and godbless
    test
  16. RedMaster

^aight dawg i'ma peep

test
  17. OrtizDupri

I was referring to his work on "Infinite" as having netcee lyrics - IE punches that are so stupid sounding that they must have looked good written down.

"We Shine" doesn't have netcee lyrics at all, it's more of a transition from his Infinite style to his SSLP style.
    test
  18. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

ur a mod
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

fuck redmaster!
    test
  20. OrtizDupri

Thanks for noticing.