i left my heart in toronto

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by •••••, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

look man you are bein a pussy...if u want it go after it...whatever it takes, but if ur gonna sit here and sulk and just take it in as a loss then do it without complaint....all im sayin is if it was really worth it u woulda did whatever u could to sway her but all u said from ur description was "sure come up to my room, sure lets walk around" be direct w/ ur intentions.....etheir give 110% or 0%
    test
  2. Female Nasty

Female Nasty Shaye La Rule.

One thing I can tell you, you can care about her, but don't show her, act like you got over her, or just don't act sad and sappy around her, because the way you are acting now to her, she doesn't want to be bothered, but at the same time she loves the fact that you are still crazy about her and hurting over her..because some sick way, people love for some one to suffer over them...my ex did me fucked up and when i cried to be back with him after i broke up with him(over some other chick, yea i was a dumb bitch for that - never again) he treated me like shit, like i was the one who did something wrong, but when i stopped calling him and begging and started having an actual life again, he wanted me back and calle dme back telling me he loved me and he knew that he fucked up ... stop showing her that your weak, its not only irritating but shes loving it, because dude said, women love to be loved, and what isnt better then to be loved by her "soulmate" and her ex soulmate, he did her fucked up and now wants her back....stop showing her that your weak....point blank....

she'll come around....
    test
  3. Lyme

Lyme Guest

is that right
    test
  4. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.