i left my heart in toronto

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by •••••, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why is the name blanked out
    test
  2. noreaga

noreaga New Member

test
  3. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

wtf .. whos gonna read ALL That shit
    test
  4. DeLoX

DeLoX New Member

Damn duke I read all of this, the fact you'd fly to see a girl is just beond love man. That's some sad shit bro this would make a bomb ass movie if you think about it. I'm sorry all this happens i realy don't know what to tell you. I don't want to tell you a bunch of bull shit that won't mean nuthin'. Crazy story though man you had my attention threw this the whole time..keep ya head up..atleast try to
    test
  5. Janitor

Janitor Guest

take it from me...

live n learn

if its over, its over - look for tomorrow and hope u dont make the same mistakes... thats pure growth if you can.

for love to work, it needs to be a see-saw - even

if it leans to for to the left or right, eventually it will fail.

true soul mates keep it even.

5 years from now you wont know her - or if your lucky at a 2nd chance you will apreciate it and have her in 5 years.
    test
  6. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

see thats some real shit
    dont act like no guys got no respect for women cuz some of us really do...

sorry that happened man,
    you obviously have some real feelings for her....

but you got to live and learn man,
    i feel you though theirs a few girls i would love to do somethin similar for just showin up and lettin her know you made a mistake and how much you would love to have her back...

ive definitely been there

respect for having the heart to post this...
    test
  7. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Your a fucken pussy dude deal with it and move on.
    test
  8. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

Not me.
    test
  9. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

Forget her .. ... if she really loves u she will come back to u .. N yes i read all that... n if the girl is readin this fuck u....
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

the similarities to my story is fuckin stunning man

i aint even gona try to offer u any bullshit advice, if i had any, i would be doing it myself

i dont know what to do man

its the worst feeling, there is NOTHING U CAN DO

i thought the same way, it feels liek shes dead

sometimes honestly, to me, i know its fucked up to say, but i think that i might not hurt this much if my girl was to die, liek it hurts me MORE for her to choose to be away from me, than it would for her to be taken away from me

does that make sense?

not saying i wouldnt be fuckin crushed if she died, of course i would, but i wouldnt have to dealwith the guilt, and the regret, and the fact that I FUCKED IT UP

u know what i am saying?

i dont know how its possible to get over shit like this man

everybody always givin advice, different shit, none of it works man

they tell u to just ignore it, doesnt work man

they tell you to bend on ur knee and beg, doesnt work

we tried that yo

they tell you to fuckin send her some shit, i did all that

none of it works

they tell me to find a new woman ,i dont want another woman

shit none of that shit works

nothing works

this shit is like being trapped in a f ucki prison, nothin u do can save you because your freedom and happiness is completely in the possession of somebody who wants to keep you there

thats how this shit is yo
    test
  11. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

That's because her leaving you is her choice, whereas her death wouldn't be anyone's intention at all. Unless you went and killed her lol.

Truth is people feel worse when someone they love willingly leaves them, then them dying. I mean... A lot of people fill you with that, "You should be happy if they're happy" bullshit, but that's not the way it is. When you love someone you want to be around them 24/7. you want to feel the love.

She walked out on you man. It hurts but that's the reason you would feel not as bad if she died.

I feel you homie, that's why I try to give people word on this forum. A lot of the girl/guy problems going around, I've been through. I'm muh'fuckin Dr. Phil out this mug.
    test
  12. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I just gotta say wow..lol..
    test
  13. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

yea i hate the thought of fallin in love cuz the thought of us parting ways can crush me...
    and it always does...
    test
  14. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

well if she loved u n u was fucking around in the beggining then u kinda deserve it..shes moved on cuz u hurt her... but i dono im dumb ... im about to leave diss girl who been trying to pull the bull shit on me as we speak ....
    test
  15. jesus chris

jesus chris are you serious?

this deserves a full house style "awwwww"
    test
  16. g-ho

g-ho New Member

wow dude get a life and move on.. waaa i got dumped waaa waaa she was my angel [pukenow]

Don't you realize the more you act like a pussy, the more you turn her off even more.. keep it up im sure you already done enough damage.. go cry yourself to sleep while shes blowing this other dude and maybe youll wake the hell up and move on..
    test
  17. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

or just pretend you're going to 'expose' her.... the fact that you would even mention doing something like that just goes to show you could never be the man for her

totally 3rd grade.
    test
  18. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

i can't describe to you how much you hurt that girl.

she needs to heal. let her go.
    test
  19. ILLASTYX

ILLASTYX SHINNING FINGER !!!!!!!!!

i had the same thing we in kinda the same boat my ex girl it was kinda the same way only i didnt ignore her i appriciated every moment we had like it was our last though she broke my heart on valentines day because she also said she loved me and some othe guy who lives in toronto canada yea so i can relate to a lot of this se was my lil indian flute i loved her with out a doubt. and now se loves this guy i feel like we will never be the same agin but i wont lie and say tis going to be easier to get over her because it wont be im goingto say dont go ut and just hook up with random girls or get with a girl before ur done healing and can be stable in a relationship and by stable i mean if ur ex came around not dissing ur new girl for ur ex becauase then u start another cycle of boken hearts and then it happens to someone elese cause u hurt her so , be patient god will be at your side and show ur the person who is right for u and if it meant and god said its meant despite that no man on tis earth can take her away from u kid , trust me i still feel some of the same things for my ex's its kinda sickning though u know what i mean so keep ya head up
    test
  20. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.