i left my heart in toronto

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by •••••, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. •••••

••••• own you

well for the past month me and my ex gir have been going thru alot of problems..

what happened was she used to come see me all the time...last time she was here as valentines day....

thing is the girl always made it so easy for me...i never felt like i had to do anything cuz she was just always there for me...

so after she left on valentines day...i just didnt call her for like a month..and i kinda ignored her calls and shit...

by the time i came around and finally missed her...i called her...and she told me that it was too late..and now her heart belongs to someone else...

thing is..this person shes "in love" with..she never even met him in real life..so i mean she gave up our history of 2+ years togetherand dropped it all for someone she never met and only ever talked to over the phone...

now even thru all of ths the girl is still telling me she loves me...and all this shit..saying she hates to say shes in love cuz its so new and all this other shit..but she knows that she loves me

so...you know the saying..out of sight out of mind...so i decided i would goto toronto and surprise her..maybe try to rekindle the flame..and show her how much she means to me and how dedicated im ready to be now by traveling across countries to see her even after she told me she was in love with someone else

well..

so...saturday...i flew in...i sat out in my rental car in front of her job for like 3 hours..just debating if i was gonna walk in...but i wasnt sure how she was gonna react to me...i didnt know if she was gonna get mad and angry at me or hug me up..so i didnt wanna start a scene where she works...so i called her up from outside of her job...nd after a few mins of talking i said...so..why dont you come outside and say hello?

shes like "yeah right"(and it was so cute how she said it)i said nah really im outside

so she comes running outside..all smiles..hugs me up...tells me shes working till 5 but she will meet me at my hotel room at 7

so 7 oclock rolls aroundshe comes thru...i dont really know what to expect...we drive to her friends house to pick up weed...it was like an hour drive there and back...in that hour she yelled at me for coming there and being selfish and not caring about how other people will react to the things i say and do...which i guess in a way it was very selfish of me to put her in this position where she may have to "cheat" on her "man"...she told me all this stufff...how she met him...that she thinks he's her "souls reflection" adn all this shit...and that she must follow her heart now...but no matter what she still has this "extreme love" for me in her heart...

so i mean..i was confused..she was confused..we calmed down a little and talked it out...she came back to my room that night adn we pretty much just held each otehr for like 5 hours..i cried...she cried..then she said this is too sad...adn im not coming back tommorrow...this is it..goodbye...well..after everything was said and done..she said "do you want me to come back tommorrow?"

of course i wanted her to come back...i didnt come all that way just to see her for 1 nihgt...

so the next day she worked till 5 again..came back to my room at 7 adn told me we cant be sad anymore and it was too much for her to deal with...well..it was too much for me to deal with too...

so i tried my hardest to not be upset in front of her..and we walked thru the sity..had some dinner..then we took the subway back and my stop for my hotel was before hers..so im assumming that the last time ill ever see her again for the rest of my life is gonna be on this fucking subway train..it was depressing to think about it..so i said that to her adn she said she would walk me back to my hotel...

once we got in front of my hotel she said " do you want me to come up?"

of course i want you to come up...so she came up..we smoked a joint or 2...and she just fell on top of me...adn again..we help each otehr for a while...we started kissing...next thing you know shes going under my blankets and says " this is what people do when they say goodbye"

we ended up making love...which im sure wasnt that good for her...cuz it sucked for me..i just had too much on my mind to keep it up..all i kept thinking about was her doing this with somone else..and that this was my last moments with her forever...i just couldnt perform up to par...adn i ended up stopping and feeling like i wanted to cry...but i didnt i tred to remain strong...anyway..she ended up staying the night with me and we slept together like a jigsaw puzzle...we just melted into each other..it was so beautifull adn ill cherish that moment for the rest of my life...
    test
  2. •••••

••••• own you

anyway the next morning she had to be somwhere an hour away at 9am..so i drove her to her apt..she got changed...and i drove her to where she had to be...this is on my last day there i was flying out at 7pm...so she went there and everything worked out for her..we went to eat breakfast..then went back to her place..she got weed..we went to teh beach to smoke...at this point i know my minutes with her are dwindling down cuz its already 12:40 and she had to be in work by 1..so i drive her to her job..and we had to say our last goodbyes in a fuckign car seat...so depressing..

this thing that kills me the most about it...is that i know she still loves me deeply..and i know that its all my fault that were not together anymore and i pushed her heart into the hands of another man..

she NEVER did me wrong...was always perfectly honest with me even if i didnt wanna hear it..i dont think ill ever love like i love her..nor will i ever find a good a girl as she is...

and just knowing...that i will never ever ever see her again for the rest of my life..is just soso sad..i love her so much..i tried everything i could..but her heart is just somwhere else now..and shes the type of girl who bases her life on what she thinks fate is...

she thought me and her were fate...she told me i was her soulmate..then now she told me she was wrong about me...whos to say she isnt wrong about this kid who she never met...maybe hes just playing the role cuz h knows shs a pretty girl and he will say anything to make her think he loves her so he can bang her when he comes home in 2weeks..he lives somwhere close to her in canada but is away on a job for a few months

she kept saying to me..why does this have to be the last time ill ever see you again...its not gonna be the last time ill ever see you again..adn i said..baby girl..you and i both know...i mean..look at how your talking about this guy and u never even met him yet...your throwing away our history and somone you claim you love adn somone who loves you more then anyone in the world..for this kid...cant you imagine how its gonna be when he does finally come home and you 2 kiss and make love and all that shit..i know that we will never see each other again

she told me it was so hard to deal with that cuz she really does love me..and she made me think that maybe,,,just maybe..we wold see each other again...

but when i got home last night adn i talked to her on msn..she said to me "ill really miss ya"..so i mean..she knew it while i was there..then i just had this feeling kicked up inside of me adn said some stupid shit to her adn she got all mad at me...i told her that i had a girl here who loves me so much and begged me not to goto canada..which is true...but..i have no feelings for this girl.i told her i was going to canada so she would leave me the fuck alone...maybe she would realize that she had no chance with me..now i know how she feels..cuz its how i feel about my ex...i cant even think about being with someone else...yet..she can..and she cant wait..it hurts///it hurts me like hell..

but i know that i did this..she was everything to me..and did everyting in her power to make me feel special and loved..and i pretty much shit on her numourous times...but you know..you never know what you got untill its gone...

and now the love that i once had..is gone forever..

how do i go on..i dont know what to do with myself..

its like someone died...somone who was so close to me..is dead now...im in mourning...and i will prolly be for a long time

she will always hold my heart in her hands..no matter how far down the road it takes me...a peice of me will never be the same..im just so sad and depressed about it...so empty inside...

only god knows how i really feel...he can see my heart...he knows where it is...im hoping he will lead it back to me one day...but the chances of that are 0.001%

how do i get over her?anyoe have any suggestions..what can make this easier to deal with...i now feel like she wont even talk to me anymore cuz of what i said last nihgt...when i said that..i wasnt trying to make her jealous..i was just telling her that i do have somone here who loves me and i dont want them...i only have eyes for her..but it came out the wrong way adn she got offended and said i hurt her for the last time...

but i mean..how could that hurt her...me saying that...if shes in love with somone else..how could it matter to her at all...she tell me that i cant be jealous of her with someone else...and she tells me that they are in love..but i say i have some rearded girl here who was crying over me going to canada to try to fix our relationship and she gets all offensive and immdiatelly says "i gotta go i have somone i need to call"...trying to throw it up in my face...which of course hurt me again...

so i mean..now im just like.trying to deal wth the death of a close friend..who ill never see again for the rest of my life..i jst dont know how to stop talking to her..calling her..wanting to hear her voice..see her face

now she tells me that she cant wait to meet this kid in 10 days..adn shes hopfull for her future with him..

i dont know what to do
    test
  3. Lyme

Lyme Guest

its a small world... the tables turn and you never know what you got til its gone
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i read the whole thing and HONESTLY

the girl sounds like she dont kno what the hell she is doin.......and it MAY seem impossible to get over her and realize that she's confused and liable to do ANYTHING....theres steps to take

1st off.....cut off all contact with her......i'm talkin about phone numbers....MSN.....yahoo....email....whateva the fuck it is....get rid of it, either throw it away or put it all in a box and put it out of plain site.....put it somewhere its not easily accessible

2nd....get rid of everything that reminds u of her.........it could be ya cell phone.....letters...gifts....all that bullshit........throw that shit in a box and put it somwhere.....or do like i've done and burn that shit.....shit....cry while it burns if it makes u happy

3rd....hurry up and find another chick to take ya mind off of it....it aint gotta be serious........just play in the waters just to REMIND yaself you're still a MAN capable of being happy WITHOUT her.......

first u gonna be confused.........then u gonna get angry...........then you're gonna feel Regret........and then finally, your mind will start reasoning out why it didnt work out.....logical thoughts will kick in and you'll realize she aint the last woman on earth

and one true statistic: there are MILLIONS of potential soulmates....theres not just ONE.........you'll find another woman.....

whatever u do, dont call her and DONT BE FREINDS with her man..........whatever u do, dont be the friend, because woman get alot emotionally from just talking to a guy......so much that its kinda like she's using you for her convience....and SHE IS.....dont allow her to use u as a teddy bear for tell-all........just let her go man

i been thru this shit a couple times....errything i told u works.....it just takes a lil time

BUT..........allow it to hurt......dedicate a WEEK to hurt about it.....but after them 7 days, u need to just move the fuck on.......peace.
    test
  5. •••••

••••• own you

i ahve so much here that reminds me of her....the bed we slept in...her little green teddy bear thing that she bought me...the bowl that i smoke out of 4 times a day..her valentines day cards...a beautifull ring that i like to wear when i go out somewhere..that i cant wear anymore.i cant even look at it it makes me cry.she told me she stopped wearing my ring a long time ago

her fucking picture is my desktop wallpaper...

i just look at it and i wanna just touch her lips with mine on my screen..

i know theres alot of girls out there...but ill never ever find another like her..this girl...was the eppitome of perfection..one of the nicest people ive ever known ever anywhere...so honest..never did me wrong in any way

me knowing that i broke her heart the first time..kills me..knowing it was all my fault that ill never see her again...now my heart is broken..and hers is healed..and shes in love with someone else and shes "hopefull for their future"

she told me i was totally pathetic for posting this on a message board...she keeps telling me i need to stand on my own...stand alone...and im weak and i need to be strong...

honestly..ive stood on my own for 3 years before meeting her..amd i was so strong...and i was so strong while i was with her...she knows that.....i was with a girl for like 8 years...adn even breaking up with her...didnt hurt like this..maybe this is why i know she is the one for me...i just wish i was the one for her

i cant burn her things...i love hre...i cant be angry with her...i want to still talk to her....shit i want to still see her...she told me that after i dropped her off at her job yesterday....that she came running back down the block to see me one last time...and i was already gone..but i waited there for her...hoping she would come back...and i waited long enuf...i couldnt sit there all day...i left..then she comes out..

i felt like i missed my last chance again...so as i was sitting in the airport parking lot hysterical...i decided i was gonna go all the way back there..for 1 more last look/hug/kiss whatever...1 last anything...so i was half way there and i called her to tell her i was coming...to say goodbye..and she said...we already said goodbye..you cant come here...turn around and go back to the airport and go home...maybe not those exact words but you know to that extent

when she read this today after i sent her a link to this site...she told me i was pathetic.and pretty much said..fuck you goodbye...she didnt like that i put her buisness out on the internet...its not like anyone knows who she is..she told me i was weak and i learned nothing from her....the only thing i really learned from her...was that im a fucking asshole who dosent appreicate shit untill its goneand its true...when i have it...i know i have it..and im secure with it...but when i lose it...i get weak..so weak...ive never felt this weak..over anything...alot of my friends have died in the past 5 years...never did i feel this bad about it

she asked me today if i would stop talking to her now...i asked her if she wanted me to stop talking to her..and she basiclly said yesthat weve said and done everything that we could possiblly do and that this is just too sad for her heart to deal with...

if i had 3 wishes...every last one of them would be for her to come back to me and realize how much i love her..actually..she knows how much i love her...i just wish that she would love me back like she used to..

then she sent me this aerosmith song - what it takes to let you go..i just put it on now..and the tears comes rolling out of my face..i lost everything that was good in my life...

and i want to tell her so bad that i hope she finds love cuz i do love her and i really do want the best for her in life..but im just not ready to really mean it when i say it yet...shes gonna meet this kid in 10 days for the first time adn i can just see the smile on her face already when she sees him for the first time...i dwell over this in my mind it repeats over adn over...

i remember the first time i ever met her face to face...she flew in to meet me...and she got off the plane..adn came walking out of the double doors...and she just looked at me..and i just fell into her eyes..it was so beautifull...im just not ready to picture her doing this with someone else...falling in love with him...he lives there..they will always be together..

i wanna believe in my heart that i want her to be happy in love..but i guess i am just selfish to the point that i feel like she should only be with me forever...in my heart i only want whats best for her...but im not ready to belive that its not mewho would be the best for her

now i have this disposable camera with all these pictures i took of her this past weekend knowing they will be the last pictures i ever take of her...do i even go get them developed..i have a perfect mental picture of EVERYTHING we did this weekend...i took it all in..soaked it all up so i would never forget it....

i wanted it to be so much more beatifull then it actually was....cuz it was so sad...just soso sad..

i feel like i cant go on without her in my life...i wish i could just forget about her..but my mind and my heart are so weak right now...i cant think of anything but her...i cant think of anything about how i riuned the best thing i ever had...i cant think of anything but her making love to somone else..and falling in love..and just forgetting about me like i never exisited....i mean..honestly i dont think she could ever forget about me...but i think she really wants to

i just have this feeling that...shes gonna get married,..and have someone elses babies..and i just cant deal with that right now...maybe years down the road ill find someone else...but for here on in..every girl i meet will be compared to her..and if they dont live up to her legacy....i can never love them..and i just dont think that theres that many girls out there that can live up to her

and theres no way in hell that i can even begin to think about being with someone else..if i did it would only be to get over her..and thats not fair to whoever the girl may be...
    test
  6. •••••

••••• own you

so here i am...stuck again..trapped in my heart..doing circles...

i know in a month she wont even ever think of me anymore...i wonder if ill cross her mind from time to time...maybe shell wake up in her sleep reaching for me...probably not though..i can only dream that she thinks about me somtimes

i will always think about her..

i dont wanna cut off contact with her...but i dont want to know that shes deeply in love either...so..its like a double edged sword...i cant have it..and i cant leave it

im sorry i just cant go thru the rest of my life without ever seeing her again...i will see her again one day...maybe years from now...but i know that my heart will one day guide me back to her and i will see her again...im not gonna pull no more crazy shit like going there unannounced or nothing...maybe...just maybe one day..by chance..ill run into her

and i guess really thaats all i can honestly hope for...cuz after all this..she thinks im a weak person...and thats somthing she wont come back to ever..but i never showed her any signs of weakness while we were together...i was so strong with her...of course im weak now..how can she expect me to not be weak?

how can she expect me to just move on with my life and love as easily as she did..
    test
  7. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

I know what your going through homie. I'm kinda in that situation too but she aint
    fuckin with another guy tho. She treated me like a king but i did some foul shit to
    her in the past. We aint together but we talk everyday & shit.
    test
  8. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

i feel sorry for ya man...shit sucks, believe me...but to be frank about that shit, u brought that on yourself man...but live and learn, only think u can do is listen to what urban said...hes right. aint nothin else u can really do
    one
    test
  9. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

I'll give you some advice when I'm at work at 2 pm pacific. I went through almost the EXACT same thing... Don't worry homie I got ur back
    test
  10. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

A thought probably running through your mind:
    "I want her back. We only live once and I feel like I should be the one with her. That guy doesn't know her like I do and I'm sure if she understands I made a mistake, we'd be better for each other."

There's probably a feeling of anxiety, which is why you made this thread. The truth is you want her to see all this and read all this and hopefully it would make her come to her senses. You feel like you can't focus on anything other than thinking about this. You have her on your mind day in, day out, and if you notice a hot chick walking by its probably only for a second.

You feel like there's nothing going on in the day because you want the progress between you and her to continue. It's like you were watching a movie that was sad, you were hoping for a happy ending, but halfway through the movie cuts off and you want to see the rest of it.

Am I correct about how you feel?

I went through the exact same thing bro. It sucks, so bad. Hopefully you can learn from my mistake, and capitalize from this situation without walking the dark path I had.

First: You neglected her. You have to accept that and understand how big of a mistake it was. When a woman is neglected it's very easy for her to cast an image over what she thinks of you for the worst. It's very hard to win a girl's heart back because girls are extremely emotional and once hurt, are hard to change back. Honestly, it wasn't an avoidable situation. You were going to feel the way you felt regardless of whether or not you stuck around. To be completely honest, it might've been a good thing you didn't contact her, because if you felt like you didn't like her as much or didn't want to be around her, you would've fucked things up a lot worse. You would've neglected her even though she was in contact with you and that would've made the bond between you weaker. The fact that you were cuddling and kissing when you went to visit her reveals that she still remembers you as you were when she was with you.

Second: She still wants you. Women know more so than men the value of something involving physical contact. A woman views sex as more than sex... It's making love, it's sharing something. A kiss is more than a kiss to women, it's a symbol of something. You kissed her, held her, she went out of her time to be with you and chances are her boyfriend, (if he exists, more on that later) doesn't know anything about it. You have to understand everything I've said because it's vital to trying to win her back. You have to understand the contrast of the above two things I've said. You neglected her but she still cares about you.

Now, onto a possible analyzation of what happened.

There's a good possibility this guy she spoke of doesn't exist. He might've been a tool to make you jealous or a way of avoiding you without directly saying it. This is a sign she wants you, because it's easier for a girl to say "I have a boyfriend" than "I don't want to be with you" when she still has feelings. She didn't tell you that, you have to keep note of it. She used this "boyfriend" story and even if it was true, you have the emotional factor favoring you.

Random tips: Women LOVE to be loved. This is true. Girls here can deny it all they want, but it's 100% true. That's why women love the whole soap opera, love movies and all that. Being the underdog is NEVER a bad thing with girls, because it will always work in your favor. You scored major points going to Toronto to see her, without her knowing it. Whatever she says, bad idea or not, it was a good thing in the direction of what you want out of this.

Now... Do NOT give up. Whatever you do don't give up. If she didn't have feelings for you, she wouldn't have fuckin' kissed you, held you and fell asleep with you. Girls don't do that with guys they don't care about anymore. You can win her back you just need to pull your balls out, hop on your horse, load up your revolvers and DO IT.

And let us know how it works out.
    test
  11. •••••

••••• own you

wow..i really appreciate the time you took to write all that out...

the thing is...this girl..like i stated above...is always honest..she dont lie

the kid is real...they are deeply in love..and she did tell him that she stayed over my place that night...she told him how much she loves me..adn hes ok with it...cuz he sees " the big picture "

he knows that she had to say goodbye to me...closure...i cant continue trying to win her back...its not healthy for me..and its not fair to her...

so i must give up...move on..start somthing new...i have this new job im starting making $60,000 a year next week...im sure ill find someone new there...i just need some time to heal my heart
    and yes i agree..i think it was a good thing that i got to see her one last time adn hold each other and kiss each other and make love...it was closure..we both knew it..we just didnt wanna admit it

the guy is definitly real...hes coming home..she said hes gonna move in with her untill they move out to cali...so i mean..they have all these future plans..adn they never even met yet...i cant compete with this...shes talking about marrige in a year an shit

she knows how much i love her..and how much i will always love her no matter what she does...unconditional love from me....i had it from her..and i lost it..adn were way past the point of no return

she knows in her heart that i would always be there for her...if this guy breaks her heart..she knows she can call me to cry to me about it..and ill be there..no matter what

and i know in my heart that ill never see her again...i just have to get over it..but hey..we loved..we loved deeply..and now..its gone forever..time to pack up and get on with it..

i know what i have to do now...i thought about this all day at work...and i came to terms..that its over forever...adn i just need to find someone new..adn give them everything i never gave her..learn from my past mistakes

i mean..that dont mean that im not gonna wake up in the middle of the night and reach out for her..cuz i prolly will..i have before...many times..but how much can a heart take...hers couldnt take anymore...mine will cease sooner then later..against my will...cuz still to this day i wanna be with her forever..but i kow its not gonna happen...

the girl dont lie..never has..maybe she wont tell you EVERYTHING..unless u ask..but if u ask the right questions...she will tell you..

shes not trying to make me jealous..shes in love...and..shes mad young..i dont really expect them to last forever...she has alot of living and learning and loving to do

maybe one day the road will lead back to me..

she will always be the greatest love of my life..and letting her fly away is the hardest thing ive ever done

but i gotta do what i gotta do....and so does she...

i told her before that maybe one day we will meet again...and she said most likley...i wish it was the case...i think shes just scared to admit it to herself..i know in my heart of hearts..that its a very very slim chance...but i can never rule it out....

im still mourning her death...but ill be back on track in a few weeks...

thank you for putting in the work to write all of that...i only wish it was true..

the last paragraph..i mean..i know she has feelings for me..she will always love me..ALWAYS..deep down in her heart...one day years from now..she will see somthing that reminds her of me..adn she will feel that love again..if only for a split second..but winning her back....not gonna happen...i tried everything i could...im all out of words...adn im all out of actions...and my heart is dying somwhere in toronto..

i just packed up all of her stuff...took all of her pictures off my pc..burned them on a cd..took all of her stuffed animals..cards..ring..sunglasses..everything she ever gave me..anything that can remind me of her..i put it all in a safebox..and locked it..and i gave my mother the key..and told her to NEVER LOSE IT...cuz one day ill wanna take a trip down memory lane..and remember the love that we loved..she said she was putting the key in her safe deposit box...i cant frnt i only kept 1 picture on my pc...she looks so happy...she has this playfull innocent look on her face...thats how i wanna remember her..as my little baby girl

if ur reading this baby...i love you forever....goodbye..fly away..............
    test
  12. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

is this who i think it is?
    test
  13. •••••

••••• own you

you dont know how much i wish she would call me up and tell me that this kid was all made up to get over me and she now realizes how much i mean to her..i mean...even if she made it all up..and lied to me about it...i would understand why..and absolutley forgive her instantly...

but i just dont have hope that thats the truth...the girl is moving in with him...she will be with him all the time...she told me she wants to get married...somthing tht i could have easily asked her while we were together and she would have been soso happy about it...so i know that after a few months..if they are as strong as she claims they are still...they will do it...

she prolly wont come back to this site to read any of this so whatever...im sure shes too consumed in whatever else it is that shes doing...however she has the nerve to get upset about me saying i need to find someone else...and that she dont wanna hear about it...meanwhile she tells me shes in love with someone else and all this other shit...but she calls me selfish...

theres nothing more selfish then her not letting me move on and get over her if she has no plans to ever be with me again..and has plans to move away with somebody and get married...when i told her all that she told me "" i dont wanna hear about you with other girls cuz my love is forever "...well guess what...my love is forever too..does she not think that it FUCKING KILLS ME inside to hear the things i heard from her about this kid..?

im not trying to hurt her in any way..i dont want to make her cry..and i dont wanna even look at another girl..but if thats what my heart needs to be fixed..then thats what im gonna do..i cant sit around and wait for her forever...i will not...i refuse...as of yesterday/last night i finally came to terms with the reality of the situation...and ill be fine

she told me i give up to easily...well...i didnt give her up easily...i tried everything i could and it just didnt pan out...so she cant EVER accuse me of giving up on her in the snap of a finger..

i dont think i have any more to say about this so im hoping i can just walk away from this thread too...cuz when i read the whole thing it makes me so sad...there will always be somthing missing in my heart...i hope someone someday can fill it...i wish it could be her...since shes really the only person in this world that can give it back to me..and she knows that..as well as i do

but now im done..finished...i dont think i can even talk to her anymore...i wont ever hit her up again..its too painfull for me to hear about these things...and i will not allow myself to feel like i wanna dig a hole and crawl into it any longer
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

dawg the way u are handling this is terrible......

just take the steps i gave u seriously and follow them

she aint worth it....no woman is worth it....and thats the sad truth..........
    test
  15. •••••

••••• own you

handling it how??

im doing ok...i know its done...i wont persue it any longer...i boxed up all her shit...

wht else can i do??

how is what im doing terrible?
    test
  16. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Damn dude...

That's some sad shit...and it sounds like it is hitting you VERY hard

I know that shit like this is rough, but if it's over...it's over. If there is nothing else you can do..or feel you can do..or that you want to try...then you must move on the best that you can.

You took her love for granted. You said you didn't bother speaking with her for almost a month. You just expected her to always be there. And she wasn't. That's a tough lesson to learn but it happened..and I bet you will never take love for granted again. Don't expect it to always be there man, it won't.

You went out there, knowing that things were not going to be the same. Neither of you seemed to want to rekindle anything. It seems as if it was more of a one last time thing.

I would say that she still has strong feelings for you and it's hurting her too. Regardless of what she tells you. It just sounds like it to me.

I think its time to either say goodbye and mean it...or....or whatelse I'm not sure...in order for you two to be together it seems like you both would have to make some serious changes in your lives.
    test
  17. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

i bet he's talking about you/
    test
  18. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I was thinking that too.. I don't think I have ever seen Lyme post in here but she's in here posting in this thread 10 minutes after dude posts it.... I dunno, maybe she was just bored but it just seems kinda suspi-cious to me..
    test
  19. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

^^^ •••••• = agent lead
    test
  20. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Well isn't that interesting heh heh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.