I l <3 v e 40 b.a.r.r.s.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Jai-Z, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

what did you do last night nigga? i was litterally up til almost midnight out robbin niggas. lmao the fuck? you dont know what youre talkin about thats all im sayin. this shit isnt your life, period. drop it. you know gangsters on a daily basis but they get scared when you give em truth? real gangsters are ignorant an arrogant, we dont listen to your truth, ANYWAY back to what we were talkin about, umm, im not flossin gangsterisms im jus sayin rap battles aint about punchlines an if you dont live it you wont see that, you think weez got smashed, i think tsunami got disrespected, an at any rate, you couldnt hold a candle to either of em im guessin by this lil 1 on 1 that you have no idea what its about. so yeah, umm keep textin shit
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

think about this, last night if you lived in where im at, theres a destinct possibility i mighta rolled on you with a 38. what truth would you have scared me with? lmao, if you woulda reached for somethin or turned to run you woulda got plugged. just consider life from the gutter before you talk about it. seriously weez how gangster are you? stop please\

an gettin plugged by a hollow by the way, *shivers* you dont wanna risk livin or diein against a hollow
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i tried to tell yall for YEARS. I grew up in a wild hood, grew up robbin an rollin on cats, freestyle battles on the corners turn to fist fights in the street, cars gotta stop an go back. i been tellin yall this, mua fuckas is like blah blah this is internet tough talk you aint movin shit holdin shit or bangin shit, yeah i am, an i been doin it how were yall raised?
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i just assumed you were all gangsters cause i was, but then i realized that yall were jus assumin everyone here was pussy cause you can smell your own. lol its a good thing we never had a rm meetin cause ida had you clowns runnin pockets
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

seriously though, ill find out where your family lives an burn the house down, piss on the ashes.

nah jus playin
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i really dont got nothin else to say but ima jus post anyway

yeah
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

not playin
    test
  8. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lofty relax. You just posted 5 unanswered replies. Lol. Trippin? Instill love you though. You're my dude from a long time ago.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i kno its not you... think about it, the other night i was in the mindstate that i had to go get somebody. im just stressed as shit with my kid on the way i dont kno what im doin im lookin for someone to sell my gun to cause i dont wanna end up in jail over it.. shits rough man i dont know what the hell im doin for real stressed outta my brain
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I got you man. Lots of things happening real fast. A high dose of reality is a tough thing to deal with. Trust me I know. Keep your head up and do what you have to do for that seed
    test
  11. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

I just came around cause someone screamed out

CORPLIFE!

and 40 straight.....I actually like QB out of all them females tho. She go in on niggas
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I really dont think any female rappers are SICK SICK. I live love examine an deconstruct hip hop an all the SICKEST rappers are all male, its weird, Im not bein sexist Im scrutinizin hip hop from an objectional point of view as a lyricist whos done it all, gangsta rap clubby commercial shit underground positive type shit like pharcyde, ive punchline an multied my ass off like big pun or jr writer Ive done all these things an Ive never really seen a female artist of the same caliber. It is unfuckinusual i admit but yeah, 40 barrs is better then an average rapper, other girl was average.. um remy martin is better then average but i think big pun might have wrote alot of her better shit
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Lmao! Exposing jealous self promoting haterz.
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

"These metal canz blam u to sleep Sandman".. that was the end of her reggae sequence where she used reggae legendz and songz as metaphorz and punchez. Thatz brilliance.

U walk the streetz battling garbage unknown wannabez like urself. How impressive is that? Uve nvr been beaten live? But ur lyricz are trash n txt where u repeatedly get bodied on the net.. where ur not good enough to battle at the leaguez such as kotd, gt and url.. lol funny.
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ur not stressed.. stop whinning like a lil bitch! Ur not having the baby.. she is. U are nota gangster.. ur a wannabe thug. Ur most likely the snitch n ur crew. Look how fast u ran ur mouth about ur "so called life" and for nothng. U werent forced to and got caught n a bad situation and u did. Ud get ur fucking ass whooped n a real hood for 2 reasonz. 1. NIGGA.. aint ur vocab n a REAL hood.. u could say gnite, permanently. 2. U talk to much, and thatz a life as a snitch.

I dont gva fuck about ur glockz, ak47, tech-9z u have.. who u robbed. Ura fucking dummy, a follower and a lowlife. Ur to stupid to know a life like thatz not living.. u pfobably dont even gota ged or graduated from high school. Ur pathetic. U glorify bullshit.
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

" @Jai_BANGEM I like Shorty, from Boston, yea she get busy! When Her next bout? -- FULLY LOADED (@iAmLoadedLux)"

And ^^^ thatz the difference between a hating ass wannabe and REALITY! Lololol
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Jst peeped the battle.. Weez is utter garbage. I will body the shit out of him like Ima body the shit out of u. Lol u and ur niggaz gonna geta piledrive from hell! Yall are not nice.. where the fuck u get this ego from? U punch niggaz even thnk yall losing? Lol that jst makez u a sore loser. I wsh a nigga punch me bcz Ima better lyricist, u are dead where u stand. Thatz some real shit!

Tsu Surf was young lyrically back.. now, he isa fucking monster!

By the way.. my fav rapperz Loaded Lux.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.