I l <3 v e 40 b.a.r.r.s.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Jai-Z, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Fucking sexy, she lookz good and spit crazy...

*faintz*
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Im glad you reposted this, cuz i watched the video you posted an couldnt reply cuz someone closed it...

ahem.

this bitch is the mutha fuckin definition of 'Im an alright lyricist!'

yeah, shes decent wit her punches an the rest of her content, her flow delivery presence swag nothin about her stands out except the tits standin out off her chest. Is she just your role model cuz shes a woman an raps? Id figure youd gravitate towards the males as your role models, but [dunno]
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Conceited, DNA, Murda Mook, JR Writer
    These are battlers to be emulated
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

or my jersey boy hot slugz if you can find any of his shit. used to be in my group when i still had the midwest mob goin. slugz is a nasty battler. hed eat your girl 40 from top to bottom an spit the pussy out
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Alright? Did u not see Calicoe and X Factorz reaction to her punchez?

Her flow, delivery and rhyme schemez is sick. She already bodied dudez n GT. Instead of hating.. gv her propz, bcz she is dope!
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

If he was n ur crew... I doubt he could. She will kill ur "buddy". Lol
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

You think she's dope, which means she must suck... hmmm.
    test
  8. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I can't view the video, could someone embed it?
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^ Jus google 40 barrs freestyle battle

An lol@if hes in my crew he cant beat this dumb bitch. what do you know about battlin? cause me an my crew are in the streets EATIN niggas. an yeah, google hot slugz try an find him hed murder her fake thug ass. people are reactin to her punches because shes DECENT and shes a FEMALE which usually NEVER goes together, case an point, you. Defense rests your honor
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I've been Weez since '00. Fuck him.
    test
  12. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

That regular Weez guy is fucking garbage. He yells to make his shit sound better, and he uses his crowd who knows his lines to make it sound better. Trash. Both were trash.
    test
  13. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

actually weez most of that crowd is there wit tsunami, tsunami actually has a little underground reputation so he thought when slugz called him out he was gonna jus roll on him cause of his popularity.

an that nigga is far from garbage weez, unfortunatly i cant say he has a point on this one.

were battlers real life battlers, we dont sit at home an write punchlines, we walk the streets an eat em wherever we see em at. its just different if you aint in the gutter you cant understand brobro, niggas get shot after real battles, not that grind time, king of the dot url smack shit real life get smacked shit
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an oh yeah, the corporations still in here CorpLife
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao i jus watched this video... HA well watched like 45 different seconds of it... HAHHA

these metal hands blam blam you goodnight nigga, sandman... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you get served at home like dijornos hahaha lmao see what i mean about JUST alright, if im wrong then where are the quotables. show me the punches that are flatlinin shit i mustve missed em skimmin through shit. lmao no this chick isnt close to the upper echelon of battlers
    test
  17. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

That battle is written. All those Grind Time, Battle Groundz, etc are all written.

'n Lotus, to comment on what you said - You don't know where I'm from. I may live in a nice town, own my own house, make a lot of money, and have a career but you have no idea where I came from. Just saying. Not starting something, but tsunami is the victor in this battle. Weez sucked.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

na im jus sayin, we're not rappers. we're rapper slash killers, rappers slash drug dealers, this isnt a game out here an we aint playin for real, an na bro, weez dont write his freestyles an that wasnt grind time or kotd that was a lil gutter ass basement battle in new jerzey. im surprised tsunami surf walked outta there. im not sayin youre not gangster nigga im jus sayin IF youre not then you dont know. sooo.. are you? lol
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

im jus puttin it out there that me an my crew is the jump off type. weez would battle tsu right now. so would i. an id probly steal on the clown if anyone was sayin he ate me.

hip hop is what i do, freestylin is nothin. i cant wait for someone to say they wanna battle me face to face its a wrap win or lose ima nut. period
    test
  20. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I'll tell you one thing about this "gangster" thing you talk about.

Those who are truly thugs, who are truly gangster - will never EEEEEEEVER say they are gangster. It's not something people are proud of, but the way you make it seem it's something to floss about. I deal with "gangsters" on a regular basis my man, and let me tell you - You put truth into their eyes, they all fold like origami.

So again I tell you - You say you're thug - you're gangster. I say, no you aren't.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.