I Know You - DROP LINKS!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by V.I.K, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

test
  2. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

What up fam...

def feelin this beat.. vocals are nice and clean.. qualitys is dope, the sound fits you nice.. like ya voice.. flow is on point.. delivery, emotion and all are perfect.. lyrics are nice.. you get my vote for hot.. you're actually established unlike a lot of people I hear on this site.. when you get a album done or some d/l's up lemme know so i can cop that.. stay up..
    test
  3. emcee salvation

emcee salvation Salvation aka Sal-V

sorry to see the lack of feedback bro, lemme check this for you.

wow, your voice is sick as fuck. this beat is fucking disgusting, aswell. your presence is real dope. feeling your back up vocals, aswell. lyrics are pretty dope. loving how you use the emotion in your voice. chorus is dope. great transition from verse to chorus and back to verse. very smooth, but you can clearly pick out the difference between the two of them. this is slick, real slick man. if you're ever down to collab just lemme know. keep droppin shit like this, and i'll hit it up.

stay up man, this was real shit, enjoyed the listen.

-sal

hit me back: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12649207#post12649207
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

returning the favor:

listening...hook is funny as fuck. Its real tho...everyday shit. Ya voice and delivery is dope. You sound like somebody but I cant put a finger on who. Its dope tho. Lyrics is nice but your delivery and your mic presence really makes em pop. This shit is catchy...its not a real sing songy hook but its catchy regardless...Third time around Im singing along...lol YOu got a nice scheme on some of those bars too...you flip the flow up a little in spots, nice. The most impressive thing about this track really tho is your charisma on the mic...you got a dope presence...presence reminds me a little of Redman. Cant be mad at this track..its solid...keep doing it cuzzo
    test
  5. KBlaze™

KBlaze™ New Member

Returning The Favor: [P.s. Props Fa Da Excellent Feed Homie, Appreciate The Breakdown]

Yo No Doubt@Cha Voice, Shitz Grimey, Sound ill Ova Dis Track.
    Yo Dat Hooks Madd Catchy Dude, Specially The Way U Deliver It Ova This Beat, U Seem Real Comfortable On The Mic, Ya Pressence Iz Fealt Ez 'n' The Emotion Ya Hav On Dis Is Reel Deep. Ya Lyrics R Nice, Got Sort Of A "Twang" 2 'em, Ya Style Reminds Me Sorta "The Pharcyde" Dunno Y, Itz Jus Madd Original. The Concepts Kinda Played, But I Like The "Talkin' Ova The Back" Ya Got, Fits The Track Reel Well. Ya Doubles Madd ill, I Think Ya Got 'em, Still Can't Really Tell Coz Ya Set A Delay Effect On A Couple Of Adlibs 'n' It Kinda "Bluffs" If There Iz. Ya Adlibs Nice, The Delay Effect Wrked Perfect Fa The Beat. Only Criticism I Can Hear Iz The Volume. I Think Ya Vocals R A Tad 2 High Fa This Beat, Specially At The End Wen Ya End On The Same Volume, Az The Beat Amplitudes Gettin' Lower. But All In All I Think Dis Trax Madd Raw, Def Album Worthy. Keep Doin U.
    test
  6. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

bumpin for the homie.. i edited my feed n above
    test
  7. freakin mohican

freakin mohican Ain't Gotta Be Thug

returning the fav...

haha...i'm likin the hook. dope shit. beat is a head banga for sure. lyrics are pretty good. i'm like the concept of the song 2. nice drop man. keep doin ya thing. one!
    test
  8. tampas_illest

tampas_illest New Member

damn, this sounds real nice. real clean quality. vocals are real polished. like the vocal effects alot. this sounds very professional. this beat really compliments your style/flow. i'd cop an album from u if u droppin, keep me updated tampas_focuz@yahoo.com (gotta support show support) appreciate the feedback on my track.
    test
  9. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

I thought the beats was straight.....hook is cool...you sound a lil like Skillz....lyrics and everything were solid on this joint..you soubd very polished.....Ive been owing you an audio reply for awhile my bad on taking so long
    test
  10. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

listening now

wow ur shits different

ur voice is dope

"in the shadow of a magazine"

illness

delivery is fuckin ill

quality is pretty dope

wow, nice tones in ur voice

very nice comming into the hook

dope track man

peace
    test
  11. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

returnin feed:

aight....like how it dropped in....beat sounds pretty good too so far...
    nice hook there in the beginning...ya voice is great man....great shit for a hip-hop track....especially on a beat like this...blends well...ya flows about as on point as it gets...feelin ya delivery in this also...shits up in ya face type shit...
    this concepts good also...females are evil!!
    i like this shit a lot man....definitely something i'd bump....keep em comin...
    sorry my feedback isnt as broke down as yours...but i cant really analyze it in the way u have mine...
    test
  12. Abandoned Music

Abandoned Music Reject False Icons

Nice hook....I SWEAR I heard this beat before - who made it?.....you got a SICK rapping voice - I kinda envy you on that part...delivery is real nice....flow is beautiful and the sound of the track is real professional...I was thinking of doing a concept similar to this later on when I get better....I LOVE this....I'd like to cop the album/mixtape from you...how much? You officially have a fan. Can't stop listening to this...

I'm sorry I can't break down stuff like you, I'm inexpereinced.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928785
    test
  13. mat2crack

mat2crack New Member

your real comfortable on the mic, delivery is dope aswell, hook is pretty catchy, you start the verses real nicely each time after the hook, flow is on point, it goes together all so smoothly and really i cant say too much, its overall just a tyte track, i'll probably be hummin the hook later, lol ... keep it up!
    test
  14. Intella-Jent

Intella-Jent .:Intellectual:.

Beats 9th Wonder And Spectac - 'Willow sky'
    test
  15. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

beat is pretty dope. sounds like i know the sample, but i cannot place it. your delivery, voice, and sound quality is dope. the flow in the first verse went really well over the beat. in fact overall, you have a great delivery. you remind me a lil bit of murs.

honestly dude, this is really dope. there is nothing bad about this song at all. the hook is catchy, the concept is dope. i would certainly check for u in the future. if you're ever interested in a collab, get at me.

peace
    test
  16. MC B-Dee

MC B-Dee Guest

here we go...

corus sounds to panned, pretty ite voice, needa turn the vocals down tho...

nice flow dleivery is cool, mixing is very poor tho.

wrecks the tune.

sound
    test
  17. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

i like you over this beat voice sounds comfortable.. only thing i can really see improvement on from being at a studio for hours upon end is another take.. you may have felt you nailed it perfectly but i think if u did like 2 more takes over the beat an expiremented on different word emphasis a little bit you'd find that you could nail this shit even more.. but thats just being a extreme perfectionist.. shit is dope nonetheless

peep out
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928861
    test
  18. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

beats not sick man..

ITS GOT AIDS OMGGGGG!!!!!

yo voice is tite, mathches beat perfect, LYRICS FIRE AND ON POINT
    quality is good man, mixing on point, hook is DOPE sooooo catchy, i be singin this all day watch lol

whats yo name? hahaha

we gunna have to collab for my mixtape fam

holla front

Higher Rhymes
    test
  19. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

peeping this. this beat is crazy completely off the chain, i would rock somthing like this. your voice is ill as fuck, lovin the feel, you display your skills nicely, lyricly and with that delivery definetly one of the illest heads ive heard on this site. the cool part is your not just babbling sensless buullshit, some of these lines got some real depth which alot of rappers around lack. sure they soundgood and can ride a beat but they aint saying shit, your definetly up there on a different level. the hook to this is crisp and just as sick as your lyrics, sounds like your coming off of some nice equipment, you laying this shit down in an official studio or some form of home set up? reguardless this track is one to be tackled, ill definetly be bumping some of your shit in the near future as you lay it down for us. till then stay up n be easy.
    hit me up:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928751
    big goods
    test
  20. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

this shits real good....

the lyrics fresh....hyped as fucked.......controlling the music to perfection.....really man....put this up for download....this shit is hott....delivery is fresh.......beats hott....realin just killin this shit...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.