I Know What Women Want!!!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by thedream233, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linxz

Linxz What!

test
  2. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

huh? the fucc?
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Don't worry about the bluntness, I can tell that I can have a nice dicussion with you about this..Out of curiousity was your Dad ALWAYS like that towards your Mom or were thogether at a young age? I think this type of thing is common amongst people who get into relationships at a young age..I think in alot of cases relationships don't start out like that, usually things happen little by little that lead up to it.. Do you think your Dad was playing games off the bat? I think going into a relationship under those circumstances is one thing (which is what my post was refering to) but sticking around in one is another..
    I mean, I know every person isnt the same but the majority of women will eventually leave a relationship based on games.. It could take them years but they will..
    And you know what though, you will find the right girl.. Just be you and you will find someone that you don't gotta play games with and won't take advantage of you..
    test
  4. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

i stand by my statement

different women want different things
    test
  5. .:AC:.

except these things

ALL WOMEN WANT FOOD

ALL WOMEN WANT SHELTER

ALL WOMEN WANT WATER
    test
  6. .:AC:.

provide those things and you might have a better chance
    test
  7. .:AC:.

oh yeah and one other thing

SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP
    test
  8. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Just be me. Thats what my mom said to me a few years ago. Its seems like such a generic answer. The problem with being me is that I dont think most women are attracted to my personality. Sure I have a lot of female friends, but no one ever wants to take it past friendship (unless its a fling, which I dont care for anymore) I dont think I'm edgy enough. Also, My tastes are so different from everyone elses.

As far as all that stuff in my first post, I've learned through EXPERIENCE that it is true. No one TOLD it to me. The only thing I copied and pasted was that guy's quote. No matter how much or what method you learn from, experience is the best way to learn. Experience 99% of the time wont lie to you or sugar coat anything.
    test
  9. SenorSnatchFace

SenorSnatchFace New Member

Girls already have one pussy, why would they want another one?

Think about in evolutionary terms, treating them like shit is the way to go

I cant go all the way with it though
    test
  10. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

this is VERY VERY true

ill be back to explain more

but i get what exactly u mean
    test
  11. .:AC:.

this thread is very good......

<<
    <
    <
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

..... for me to poop on
    test
  12. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

test
  13. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

People are only motivated to sustain certain behaviours because we get some sort of gratification out of it. In this situation, it may not be appearant, but a woman who willingly allows her self to subjected to that kind of behaviour does so because somewhere along the line, she is getting satisfaction out of it. As we know, everyone has a past, and everyone has their "issues," so her reasons seeking out relationships like this are most likely a lot deeper than what superficially meets the eye.

When all is said and done, a woman who realizes and celebrates her value, and maintains certain (& higher) standards for her life wouldn't be swayed to fall for that sh.t, anyway.
    test
  14. Some women like conflict, sure, like starm said, issues can be deep rooted in past relationships, but no, not all women want assholes, and if they do, does that mean you need to be an assshole to get a woman like that? I think that its a weak reason to change your good nature into a bad nature and make you more desirable to a certain kind of woman(that is if you value goodness). So many men think they have to be an ass to get the women, and while they get the fling, the moment, will they have the longevity, will they have something special? I mean, everyone wants to be liked, and if you are being an ass, the majority of people wont like you, (and I doubt you will get respect in the long run) thats just a fact of life, and is not even related to gender. We have choices--The dream, you wanna be an ass, goa head..you wanna use ya dad as an excuse to be an ass, go ahead. You wanna convince yaself that women want and need assholes go ahead. But at some point you will have to confront your character and ask whether it is you or you are goign against your nature. Do you really want your son to look at you one day and think, "damn he treats my mum like shit?" I mean, thats almost enough to give your son an excuse to do the same, (Just like you are now). Think on.

i'll carry on looking for the women who value the virtues,and instead of changing so they may sleep with me, and give me negative attention, i'll ask em why they dont value someone whose trying to be good, and after that I'll tell em that I need to value myself in this world and I cant do that if im horrible to a woman so she will like me more (circular destruction) and at the end of it all thats more important than sacraficing myself 2 get with her. Just because we see a strategy to get what we want easily, it doesnt mean we should always be quick to take that route. So instead of looking to the women who love being with assholes, and getting angry and bitter and thinking " thats who i need to be", ask yourself whether they could be looking for the wrong kinda men, and whether in the long run, those men and women, will have fruitfull unions and stable families.
    test
  15. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

I didn't read everybody's comment, but uh...my psychology professor once told me the person who cares least (less committed) is the one who controls the relationship.

You don't have to treat your girl like shit or be an asshole to be apathetic. The key is to make your girl bring more to the table than just sex. Treat her pussy as if it holds no value because it is something that is easily accessible elsewhere (if not, make it seem that way). Instead, give your girl chores to do...different tasks...make her cook you something to eat...just still go about it in a respectable manner. As a result, she'll try to get out of doing the chores by offering more sex. Take this in moderation, just don't get too comfortable.

I can keep talkin' but when it comes down to it, you just have to use psych (game) on women. And, yes, contrary to popular belief, money is important but not a neccessity for every chick.

There's this one experiment I often use on women, now. A couple months ago, I was choppin' it up with this one chick on the phone. I told her how so many women claim they're independent, but can't bring anything to the table when the time comes. Needless to say, she started bragging about how independent she was.

So I was like, "Cool. Let's say you were dating me or any other guy for that matter. What is the incentive in being with you? What can you bring to the table? She gave me a long list of what she can do for a man in a relationship.

That's when I said in a very smooth, mellow, and non-condescending way, "Okay...you definitely are independent. And since you're so independent, why don't you take me out to dinner tommorow night."

She knew that if she had of said "Why don't you take me out on a date?" or "I don't take men out on dates first", she would have just contradicted herself. So instead, she gave me this bullshit about how she was old-fashioned, and believed men should take women out.

Once again, I'm like, "Cool. I like old-fashioned gals and since you're so old-fashioned, why don't you come over to my crib and cook for me? I mean...that is what women did in the old days." Just to save face, she did...
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm female and I am NOT attracted to assholes. Infact men who are assholes and full of themselves and don't care about anyone else, is a HUGE turn off to me. I'd much rather the loving, caring, always being there for you kind of guy. Verses the typical "I'm Da Man" kinda guy.

I dunno where you get your whole "What Women Want" idea lol. Kinda seems like a bunch of BS to me.
    test
  17. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

^^^^its been tested and proven by me and other men numerous times. Experience is the best lesson because it wont lie to you.

just wanna say to everyone, thanks for all the posts. I wanted to get this out in the open. Just to clear things up, I'm not going around being an asshole to women. I'm saying that the reason I've never had a successful relationship is because I'm too much of a nice guy. I cant change who I am so even if I wanted to be a jerk to women, I couldn't.

Everything in my first post came from observing numerous couples and other people as well as myself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.