I Know What Women Want!!!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by thedream233, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

is it respect?

Definitely not. Women claim this is what they want. YOu hear it all the time on talk shows, songs, and in the movies. But its bullshit. I've lived my whole life thinking that women want respect, but I was really just ignoring the world around me. Why do you think assholes always get women? Why do you think the ghetto ass niggas in the club with big chains that slap women on the ass get laid more than the nice guy who's too shy to talk to women? If being a jerk didn't get the "assholes" laid, they wouldn't BE assholes, they would be nice guys.

is it humor?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

hell no! This is one of the biggest lies that women will tell others. A woman doesn't want a man to make her laugh. A woman wants a man that makes her cum. I've heard it said that " You don't see women jumping over Sylvester Stalone (sp) to get to Gilbert Godfry (sp) do you?" As far as humor, its irrelivent. If you Make a girl laugh it wont get you intimate with her, but its also not a bad thing. If anything, it gets you pushed into the "friend zone" Even if women honestly THINK its the reason they are with their man, they are pathologically lying to themselves.

is it money?

hmmm... yes and no. If a man is stupid enough to spend his whole paycheck on a chick, thinking it will get him laid, then yes, the girl will be after his money. This is where "nice guys" get screwed. Taking women to expensive resteraunts and buying them clothes and shit. It only makes you look like a tool. Yeah, Women like it, but its NOT NEEDED.

Atually, the answer was posted in another thread already:

Originally Posted by Gotti23
    "Degrading a women is actually the key to keeping a women happy cuz everyone knows that women like to be degraded even if they deny it. "

It took me 20 years to realize and accept this. I used to beleive women when they said all men are dogs and should treat women with respect. My dad treated my mom like shit, and she never left his side. My brother trated his girlfriends like shit and they never stopped calling him (and the one I know of that he treated with respect cheated on him) Most of my "nice guy" friends struggled with women while my "asshole" friends had women to spare.

I'm sorry to say that its true.

Treat a women like you dont really need/want her and she's yours ESPECIALLY IF SHE's HOT!

stop denying it women. stop lying to the world.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

sounds like u cant keep a woman.
    test
  3. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

lmao @ ill rich
    test
  4. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Actually, you're right.

feel better?

I'm too much of a nice guy.
    test
  5. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FUCKING RETARDED

different women want different things
    test
  6. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

all women want is for you to have a abck bone and GENUINE interest in them
    test
  7. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

This is true.. And alot of woman don't even know what they want so there is no way in hell any guy can think he knows...buahahaha
    Im a female and I can't even figure them out.. Good luck with that..
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i'm a nice guy

i've been w/ my girl for over 11 months

it must be ur face or somethin
    test
  9. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Cook for them.
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

this is utterly true...
    test
  11. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

test
  12. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

actually, through my experiences, the best way to keep a woman interested is to show no interest in her....basically be an ASSHOLE...women love assholes...and yes im generalizing but exceptions just validate the point im trying to make...all women want different things is what a sissy man would say, lol, real ni99as know wuz up......DREAM IS 100% correct if ur speaking in a general sense...in most cases the more beautiful a woman is the lower her self esteem is...they like being treated like shit the most....now once u get them sprung then u can lighten up...start being romantic...it works even better cuzz the bitch will actually appreciate that rose and that compliment, instead of expecting it as if she's entitled to it.......

the only peeps who should disagree with this thread are women, and hey, what does a woman really know about what it takes to seduce a woman? NADA, that's what.....

booo hooo if u dont agree, its the truth, NICE GUYS FINISH LAST AND GET NO ASS.....
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

dont be mad becuz ur a door mat for that gurl.....Ur how old in a committed relationship? lol, already got ya balls in that bitches purse I see.....booo hooo for you....its funny cuzz most nice guys go for committed relationships over the dating circuit, prob cuzz they cant get any pussy without wifing the chicc...in most cases even if they could they feel like the gurl they're with is the best they can do.....

im sure all of this applys to you wetha u come clean or not...
    test
  14. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Mista Chipz, what type of females do you have in your life that enjoy that? Teenaged hood rats? No respectable woman is going to stick around and let a guy treat them like shit.. Nice guys don't always finish last, they just need to find a girl that is not going to take advantage of them.. Obviously Ill Rich found a girl that won't take advantage of it.. I have a hard time thinking you can have a good relationships if you have to play games like that to get and keep a female.. What does that say about the type of girls you date?
    test
  15. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

^ whateva......you're a sweetheart love, too bad all gurls dont think/act like u......

..... YES Nice guys do finish last, not in all cases, JUST MOST....a nice guy can get the same gurl being nice that an asshole can get being an ass, the only diff is, the asshole wears the pants in the relationship, the nice guys wears the panties....u seem to forget, assholes have girlfriends too...

allow me to breakdown the art of being an ass........bare with me, I tend to type like I talk, ALOT....

Don't assume hood rats want a asshole, Most hood rats are used to being treated like shit, even abused, so they tend to look for a man who will rescue them....nice guys should go after hood rats, their looking for a simp's shoulder to lean on...maybe the phrase "treat her like shit" is a lil too harsh.. dont get me wrong, acting like an asshole doesnt mean calling a woman out of her name or physically abusing a woman, it just means not giving a fuck.....meaning, NO COMPLIMENTS, NO CANDY, NO ROSES, etc....a respectable woman feels entitled, she's going to wonder why you're not jumping over fences for her like every other man in her life, she will wonder why you never tell her she's pretty, she will begin to desire u more based on that curiosity...ofcourse there has to be a balance, u cant be a ass 24/7 or YOU'RE just a JERK..you can begin to reveal ur romantic side but only when u have established control and even then u can't give too much......
    women love to try and change a man, with a asshole it presents the ultimate oppurtunity...

lastly.....everything is a game...as if faking like your Juliet and he's Romeo isnt a Game.....I've never dated a hood rat or a gurl from the hood for that matter so your whole "hood rat theory" is null and void...Im not here to paint a pretty picture with sugar and whip cream on top, Im here to do what I do best, KEEP IT REAL...
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

a door mat? i dont think so. she dont take advantage of me @ all.

dawg, i've fucked with (as in, got to know them, took our relationship to a higher level then friends but not girlfriend) alot of females and 99.9% was shady as fuck, and basically just bad people. i dont get down like that. most girls are just into games and won't keep it real with you.

i could get pussy without wifin the chick, but i dont want pussy UNLESS i'm wifin the chick, feel me? dog, i've lived in some of the grimiest hoods in connecticut. i could name 8 chicks on my own block of 5 cribs (townhouses split into 4 seperate homes) that i coulda fucked the same day i met em. but thats not how i do it, i cant be with somebody for only one reason. i'm a christian, i guess that effects me in my ethics, morals, and what i want out of life.

i've lived 20 of my 21 years dealin with all bullshit chicks who lie, and are grimey and i found a real cool chick, who's nice, caring, loves me, and i appreaciate who she is and how she's better then everyone else. she treats me better then any female i ever known.

most nice guys dont own up to the fact they're shy and dont approach women or keep it real with them telling them what they want outta the relationship so they end up with no girls. at some point, u gotta get some balls be brave and tell the girl wassup.

"nice guys" are really just shy guys who expect to be friends with a girl and want a relationship to suddenly happen outta nowhere and aren't willing to make the next move. you only get what you put in.

"assholes" might be assholes, but at least keep it real enough to actually holla at a girl and tell em what they want, and if they get rejected, they dont give a fuck what she think - they're an asshole!

i keeps it real, no games, just me.
    test
  17. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

ahhh Im at work so I cant reply the way I want to....But on the real I was just fucking with u...I dont know u from a can of paint so to make assumptions about you or your reasons for committing is and was foolish, but hey, I guess Im not just an asshole at times, Im a fool too...

and my comments about guys who committ was a broad generalization, Im not trying to lump everyone in the same catergory na mean?...
    test
  18. Linxz

Linxz What!

test
  19. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Bullshit...

sorry to be so blunt.

But Hoodrats want assholes and so do other types of girls. My mom is definitely a respectable woman. She graduated with a PHD in Chemistry. She's married to my dad for about 27 years. He treats her like shit. Because I hated the way he treats my mom, I've grown up trying to be the opposite of my dad, in other words: a nice guy. all I get is friendships with girls.

All my life, I've seen relationships like my parents' and always thought "why the hell is she with him? She complains to her friends about him all the time! If she were with a nice guy like me, she'd be treated like a princess."

it took my 20 fuckin years to realize that women are bullshitting with that "treat me like a queen" garbage.

The sad thing is, I cant change who I am, because if I started being an asshole to girls, it wouldn't make me happy.
    test
  20. BuckAssMufukka

BuckAssMufukka FUCK WITH ME HO

YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT AND WHOEVER DISAGREES FUCK THEM THEY DONT KNOW SON! I juts found this out mysself. Women love attention, so dont give it to them and they will want it from YOU more and they will do anything to get it. dont call em bitch and tramp just dont pay them no attention until the right moments and they are yours DUR DUR DURRRR!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.