I Know This Isn't Battle Related, But My Lakers Just Got Bodied For Good. :'(

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Soda Popinski, Apr 28, 2013.

1. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

Yes, it is a failure of a season for Boston too, which again has NOTHING to do with anything I posted. They also lost more than just Rondo to injury and had a smaller payroll than the Lakers who went out trying to buy a championship. Its really simple to understand
    test
  2. DragonAndLance

DragonAndLance Shoryuken!

Saurus bodying fools>>

celtics>>

lakers<<
    test
  3. Soda Popinski

Soda Popinski Bitches Love Soda

Damn, Saurus spittin' that harsh ether.
    test
  4. MCQuotes

MCQuotes Member

I blame Kobe.

You can't ballhog all season and then fake an injury right before the playoffs when your team needs you most...Do you really think Kobe's teammates remember what a basketball looks like, much less remember what to do with it?...The human brain doesn't function like a light switch.

Next year will be better after they amnesty Kobe and finally move on.

Lakers fan since 1776.
    test
  5. Gene Oak

Gene Oak The anti-white white

Long story short:

Saurus: Lakers suck.

Me: So does Boston.

Saurus: But I don't want to talk about Boston sucking because the Lakers suck.
    test
  6. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Came in to reply.

Saurus already bodied everyone.

I'm out bros.
    test
  7. baconisgod

baconisgod New Member

Kobe had the most assists per game among SG's. He finished in the top 20 in assists.
    test
  8. baconisgod

baconisgod New Member

Injury argument is relevant. They never had any consistency throughout the season, being that their roster was constantly rotating Nash and Gasol in/out. Dwight Howard wasn't playing up to his usual level before his injury until March and that's when the team started clicking and they were winning 3 out of 4 games.

I do agree that the front office did their part fucking up their season when they fired Mike Brown first off and then hired D'Antoni of all people to replace him. That instantly ended the chances for a championship when I saw that happen. I just hoped they'd get some chemistry for a legit run next year (doubtful now).
    test
  9. MCQuotes

MCQuotes Member

Yeah...when he airballs jump shots...D12 & POW slam those in...thats where his assists come from...

Go Lakers!
    test
  10. sikwidit

sikwidit Active Member

I'm late to this thread but I feel your pain soda. I had such high hopes for my Nuggets this post season..... Fuckin Gallinari man
    test
  11. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

is front office some weird basketball term or do you guys just keep misusing the word office instead of offense

idk this thread confuses me
    test