I Know This Isn't Battle Related, But My Lakers Just Got Bodied For Good. :'(

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Soda Popinski, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Soda Popinski

Soda Popinski Bitches Love Soda

test
  2. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

lol what were you expecting? Kobe was out and without him, Nash, and Steve Blake they don't have anyone decent in the backcourt. Dwight underperformed all year, Pau was hurt most of the year. No stability at coach all year doesn't make it any easier.
    test
  3. Soda Popinski

[​IMG]
    test
  4. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

The second Kobe went down in GS it was a wrap. He'll/they'll be back stronger next year.

I need to see Gasol moved though ASAP (thx for the help getting 24 his 4th and 5th but you gotta be out).

Amnesty Steve Nash...he just dont have anything left to offer(and the ball moved better when Kobe and Blake controlled it to be honest).

Cut Artest....period end of story.

Fuck looking stupid going through so many coaches...have Buss jr swallow his damn pride and offer Phil the gig..if he turns it down call Jerry Sloan.

Resign Dwight and this gonna sound crazy as shit, but if the price isnt stupid, get Bynum back (he's unrestricted FA I believe) as a backup Center...you could tell he miss LA and when healthy he's still valuable.

Watch this Soda Pop...it'll help soothe the burn.

[youtube]_TXXeONnzs0[/youtube]

LakerGang 4 Eva
    test
  5. GrayShis

GrayShis Member

Glad I came in here ! Lakers for life !
    test
  6. Soda Popinski

That video....

:shaqsalute:

EDIT: Bynum as backup though?
    test
  7. wonton soup

wonton soup Member

the lakers are gonna be bums for the next few years
    test
  8. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

They were a sputtering mess - with or without Kobe. Kobe may have provided you with a larger glimmer of false hope but they were one and done regardless. Good riddance
    test
  9. GrayShis

GrayShis Member

Boston sorry ass gonna be gone in one more game so eat a dick
    test
  10. The Saurus

Typical idiot Laker fan tries to make a"point" which has nothing to do with what I said OR your shitbag team getting swept. Thats just the only way you losers can attempt to rebuttal your failures. Yet youve failed once again. KYS hoe
    test
  11. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

your 100percent right

but alot the above could b applied to ur celtics...not saying you didnt realize this already.
    test
  12. The Saurus

What do the Celtics have to do with the Lakers getting swept? Spoiler Alert: the answer is nothing, because the Lakers are underachieving failures
    test
  13. Chillin

Chillin Active Member

Love my spurs.
    test
  14. Gene Oak

Gene Oak The anti-white white

Dead @ a multitude of injuries throughout the season and a front office with no idea how to manage a franchise equaling underachieving failures. Enjoy game 5, Boston.
    test
  15. The Saurus

so being swept in the first round after struggling to clinch a playoff spot isnt underachieving? And losing isnt failing? The front office is clearly trash, and partially why they failed. And again, the Celtics have nothing to do with it but i guess you dont understand that for some reason
    test
  16. Gene Oak

I'm a Sixers fan first of all so i don't even have a dog in this fight. But the Lakers were probably one of the most injury-prone teams this entire season and rarely had their entire starting lineup available for more than a handful of games. Going out the first round is failing. But I don't think underachieving really applies when they weren't even in a position to achieve much to begin with. I get that you hate them as a Celtics fan, but you make it sound like these guys had a chance to go all the way and fucked it up for themselves which isn't the case.
    test
  17. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

This has been a hard season to stomach, petes a dick but hes right Lakers underachieved more than any team this year by far. Still fuck the Celtics though!! Gotta agree time for Pau to go, give Hill the starting position next year. Hopefully we re-sign Howard in the off season. #LakerGang
    test
  18. Gene Oak

Also, does this open the door for us to all call Boston underachieving failures when they get finished off next game? I mean, they needed OT to eek out that win today and you won't get that kind of performance out of Jet every night anyway. I think having a healthy team minus one star and going out in five games is on par with having a completely decimated team going out in four especially considering the Spurs are better than the Knicks.
    test
  19. The Saurus

Werent in a position to achieve much? Youre joking right? Their front office assembled this "team" with the sole intention of getting them a ring. I never personally once made them sound like they had a chance to go all the way, I openly said it was like them signing Malone & Payton all over again. The injury "argument" is comedy. Kobe & Dwight both played over 75 games. The front office did a terrible job adding any depth to the team so again the fault lies there. Underachieving failures
    test
  20. wonton soup

wonton soup Member

Not equal at all. the lakers got destroyed every game. They weren't even playing defense.
    test