I know it's hard to move past shogun-machida, but there's some great stuff coming up

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Money Mac Sabb, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

heard lombard vs filho is off. still gonna see lombard vs someone though.

hope georgi kos or subs joe warren.
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

your lame, you make statements that are so stupid i wonder why i dont ignore you sometimes
    test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

name one person whos agreed with you

even mac sabbath was saying the same shit i said

if youre werent dumb as shit, youd know that what me and mac have been telling you is what actually was said by mousasi himself and the strikeforce commentators during the fight

youre just a lame whiny faggot who keeps making up bullshit theories thinking hes some mma guru who can just watch a fight and read the fighters mind knowing his exact gameplan
    test
  4. jayoo

no, i dont doubt he said that, i admitted he said that

i just think your lame for thinkin he actually stuck to that gameplan as long as you said in that thread
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

i think youre lame for constantly pulling lies out of your ass

i said he stuck to the gameplan until he realized the gameplan wasnt working out well after round 1

and by the time he realized that, he was gassed already
    test
  6. jayoo

whatever helps you sleep at night
    test
  7. jayoo

soo.. this other thread..

oh so his gameplan the whole fight was pretty much be taken down, ok

but wait..

oh now he changed the gameplan after round 1 and was gassed so couldnt do anything.. but when your gassed cant you still ATTEMPT to stuff takedowns? i thought you said he only tried to stop 2-3 in all 5 rounds? if he gassed after round 1 and realized his plan wasnt working, he would be TRYING to stuff every takedown from there on out, clearly you didnt think that was the case in the other thread..

after round 2? didnt you just say round 1 though? change of heart from the other thread to this 1?

make up your mind?
    test
  8. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

youre obviously not reading correctly and cant comprehend because youre a dumbass

there is a difference between actually stuffing takedowns, and WANTING to stuff take downs

fact - mousasi only stuffed like 2 takedowns, he was gassed as fuck and getting taken down at will

in that first post i hadnt said a single thing about his gameplan, you constantly come in here making bullshit up and putting words in my mouth, i should fly all the way to NY and backhand smack the fuck out of you just for that

i slipped a key jackass, i meant round 2 in that post

youre so damn delusional, wow
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.