I know I try to defend Vince and WWE quite a bit...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Fake scars on...Mercury? You're kidding right? You can't be that blind. MVP yes, Orton? Not sure what you were referrin to..but Imma chalk up the Mercury comment as sarcasm till proven otherwise.
    test
  2. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

No..no he shouldn't.

Matter fact?

Fuck Kenny, where the hell is Johnny?!
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Johnny is carrying Kenny's jock strap.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Now THAT sounds like a plan.

But in the meanwhile, Kenny being on Raw still, in singles competition, against Flair is a fine way to give him recognition for more than just shaking pom-poms and losing to DX with his buddies.
    test
  5. all those matches that jbl bitching about was made cuz of that guy that killed someone and blaimed it on wwe.. so its kind of hard to beleive that latter shot wasnt planned.. they might be real.. but the monday after dx vs rko orton had on a kneck brace and his face was all red.. mvps scars is totaly fake. the only reoson he was wearing that suit is cuz they where about to have inferno match.. and that suit prolly has so much padding on it.. watch next week he wont have that attire anymore..
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

accidents and mishaps can still happen in the ring..Of course some is fake to play up the injury, but some injuries are real. Such as Droz becoming paralyzed due to a botched move. Do you expect Droz will come back sometime soon and be wrestling? Remember Sid Vicious and that fucked up looking injury he got while in the ring? Accidents can happen in the ring...
    test
  7. i know that.. accidents can happen in movies as well.. its just they where playing the fact that.. hey we got fake scars.. but just like i said mvp aint wearing that padding anymore hahah.. probaly felt like a matress in there. and those latters aint realy full pledged metal.. so mercury lucked out on that one..and fuck those injurys theres been wrestlers that died in the ring.. i heard hhh killed some guy at a house show with pedigree.. that was during the hunter hears helmsley thing! before hhh.
    test
  8. Stewart Knight

Stewart Knight catch the herpes!!!

you are just so fucking stupid..there are absolutely no words to describe it.....
    test
  9. rofl ok... what part was actualy stupid... the part where i said they have fake scars.. how you know im not right? mvp's scar had to be fake seing how he didnt have nothing on his back this week.. the scars went up to his mid spinal area and there not there no more... that orton scar was so fake.. if there using fake scars now.. what makes you think mercurys scars arent fake to... if your one of those people that beleive wrestling is 100% real then i feel sory for your social life.. if it wasnt fake they wouldnt be having donald trump vs rosie o donald matches.. come on man.
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

then if it's an aluminum ladder then it will still hurt if it's coming at a certain momentum to your eye and especially if an edge hits you or catches you the right way then it will hurt.. Now of course MVP's scars are fake they precautions in those inferno matches so nobody gets hurt and the scars was selling the burning in the match..but if you wanna see if it's real, go find an aluminum ladder and see if you can renact that.

the HHH thing is an urban legend because if it was real then you would have heard about lawsuits up the ass from the family
    test
  11. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Some guy took the Pedigree wrong once, but he didn't die. He wasn't even seriously hurt. It looks really bad though.

Mercury's scars were obviously real. The ladders can't be gimmicked too much since they still have to hold the wrestlers' weight when they climb up them. The last thing they want is for someone to be going up the ladder and have it collapse under them.

If MVP's ring attire was planned that far ahead so he could have an inferno match with Kane, then that's actually kind of impressive. A lot better than a lot of the booking they do.
    test
  12. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Ironically, to tie it all together, the guy who took the Pedigree wrong is the same jobber MVP wrestled in his debut, Marty Garner.
    test
  13. i felt a latter they had in ovw.. and it doesnt realy feel like metal.. it cant be aluminum.. cuz it would bend when the wrestlers step on it.. i want to say its sheetwalls they made a letter with.. its what they use to soundproof a wall in a house..they cant sue.. cuz unfortunely when you sign a contract theres a long disclaimer on it.. enter at your own risk.. we are not responsible for any injury.. blah blah blah..if we never see that attire again then we know it was planned.. now hes wearing tights he used in dsw. and those people that say the ring is bouncie is stupid.. that thing is hard as a rock..
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

they don't make aluminum ladders like they make an aluminum cans....maybe you mean fiberglass and not sheet wall...

even if they can't sue it would've been picked up by major news outlets

but you believe HHH killed a man while wrestling but don't believe Joey Mercury could've gotten injured in the ring? Like I said though, try and recreate the situation with a ladder
    test
  15. John Madden

John Madden True Value

I'm not sure where your from little guy but where I'm from I use paper to make letters with unless of course you write letters on your walls. But yeah little guy you lost me with your talk of letters, and using the word latter in a very strange sense. All that jibber jabber has led me to believe you aren't that smart, but there is nothing wrong with that. Maybe you're a little slow in the head, and I won't fault you, but if you're not then DAMN! you must be one stupid son of a bitch.

Now back to the subject at hand. That Raw wasn't bad, it ushered in the great Ace Steele and was the Raw debut of Khali. I am anticipating the debut of The Donald though, perhaps he will bring Ace Steele back as his lackey.

Now I must leave you and watch some NFL action. Go Patriots!
    test
  16. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

abztrakt youre worthless. end yourself. take a bath with a toaster
    test
  17. lmao at kids always coming in here trying debate there knowledge of wrestling... you no you have no life when you have wrestling debates.. geeze.. john madden who the fuck are you calling stupid.. my indiana colts done beat the patriots :)

oh i beleive your a lil messed up on the spelling of latters buddy boy.
    test
  18. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

Gut they get jealous when they see you with your mobile phone
    test
  19. John Madden

John Madden True Value

If you're referring to the thing you climb on to reach higher places then it's spelled LADDER.

Main Entry: lad·der
    Pronunciation: 'la-d&r
    Function: noun
    Usage: often attributive
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hl[AE]der; akin to Old High German leitara ladder, Old English hlinian to lean -- more at LEAN
    1 : a structure for climbing up or down that consists essentially of two long sidepieces joined at intervals by crosspieces on which one may step
    2 : something that resembles or suggests a ladder in form or use; especially : RUN 11a
    3 : a series of usually ascending steps or stages : SCALE <climbing up the corporate ladder>

See here is what your spelling latter

Main Entry: lat·ter
    Pronunciation: 'la-t&r
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lætra, comparative of læt late
    1 a : belonging to a subsequent time or period : more recent <the latter stages of growth> b : of or relating to the end <in their latter days> c : RECENT, PRESENT <affected by latter calamities>
    2 : of, relating to, or being the second of two groups or things or the last of several groups or things referred to <of ham and beef the latter meat is cheaper today> <of ham and beef the latter is cheaper today>

Two totally different youg man.

Oh yeah have fun watching the Patriots stomp a mudhole through Peyton and the Colts next week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.