I know I try to defend Vince and WWE quite a bit...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

But Raw tonight has been terrible. I can't think of anything I've seen on a wrestling show, even with Russo booking, worse than these Rosie/Donald segments. Ever. Even the Bush impersonator was better than that, and that was at least only one segment instead of something running through the whole show.

Also, Kenny should be IC champion. He was robbed.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Khali was in the main event

worse Raw i have seen in a couple weeks
    test
  3. linsey lohan vs paris hilton is next according to the poll on wwe.com
    test
  4. abztrakt

If that match happened in TNA, it would obviously be a "Panties on a Pole" match.
    test
  5. if khali wins title im not watching raw again.
    test
  6. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

if you believe kenny deserves a title, because YOU think he deserves it, you're making mistakes all ready. how many good matches has he had? really good matches? NONE. how big are his pops? they dont exist. I understand kenny has this little internet following, but that means nothing.

as a matter of fact, kenny shouldnt of even beat flair yet. all that did , was make flair look old and weak. those 3 wins did NOTHING for him. if i had 3 matches to book kenny vs flair , here's how id do it.

1. kenny vs flair. kenny ends the match in dq out of frustration not being able to go one over on flair. It'll leave interest for a pt.2 WE HOPE

2. 15 minute time limit draw. again flair brags and brags how if you want to be the man, you have to beat the man. kenny couldnt get it done

3. after a couple of months of frustration, and flairs shit talking, kenny vs flair pt.3 happens. id give these guys 30 minutes, flair would take kenny to his limits, and vise versa, out of no where, kenny finally gets the win on a big ppv

that's how you build somebody up. rather than having the match every monday, and expecting people to pay for it on a ppv.
    test
  7. ChopStick

on top of that, they have kenny lose the following night, to a beaten up jeff hardy. THAT MATCH HAD NO BUSINESS HAPPENING. that was lazy booking and thrown together
    test
  8. abztrakt

When was the last time WWE had a time limit draw? Do they even have time limits? Suddenly imposing a time limit for the sake of an angle is sloppy booking. The only way something like that would work would be if Kenny said "I could beat you in __ minutes." and couldn't do it, but even that doesn't really make sense. Plus, the "DQ ending leading to a decisive win later" thing happens all the time, so it would have about the same effect. What the angle needs to lead to is Kenny getting a CLEAN win over Flair. But heels don't get clean wins unless they're getting the monster push, so that won't happen. And Kenny vs. Flair one on one only happened once on TV, the other time it was a tag match, which I have no problem with them giving away on TV. They might be pushing Kenny too much too soon, but they're going to do it to someone, and there are much worse people they could be (and are) doing it to. He's young and he's got big potential. Why not get him established as soon as possible?

Does anyone know who actually is the youngest IC champ ever? I'm guessing it's Rock, since he won it a year or two before he was the youngest world champ.
    test
  9. that bush poser was dam funny.. whats up with these fake scars? there over using them... mvp, orton, mercury.. this is when david flair comes in...
    test
  10. ChopStick

yawn.. your wrestling knowledge is a joke.

of coure you cant come in here, and say you're wrong. you have too much ego.
    test
  11. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

raw was just fuckin terrible, period. kenny/hardy was the best match of the night & it wasn't even that good. if kenny is within the weight limit, he belongs on smackdown with the cruiserweights. speaking of which, they need to take the belt off of gregory helms and put it on somebody more entertaining. also, if john cena's gonna continue with the marine gimmick, they might as well change his theme music. it just doesn't fit his character any more. if the wwe continues to fuck up with another rosie/trump style sketch & match, i'm just gonna make the complete switch over to tna.
    test
  12. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Wrestling just sucks now...i hardly watch it anymore...
    test
  13. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

i marked out seeing ace steel on tv....
    test
  14. abztrakt

Where was I wrong? You're the one doing the awful fantasy booking.
    test
  15. abztrakt

I'm pretty sure Mercury's scars weren't fake.
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

no i don't think kenny is within the weight limit..he is listed at 6'4 250, but he seems more like 230
    test
  17. Tindawg

Tindawg New Member

yea kenny def. seems like hes no where near 250..... also, mercury's scars are prolly real because i dont think he was supposed to be hit in the face that hard by the ladder to begin with... looked cool tho
    test
  18. ChopStick

abz go ahead and give me pz. i went 1 up on you. more to come.. ill sit back and study your mistakes.
    test
  19. abztrakt

Oh, you're trying to be the double ML of the Smackdown Forum.

Your act needs a little work, but you're getting there.
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

That's a lot of time for Flair to be wrestling in a ring. Make it a 7 minute time limit match.

Kenny should be on ECW going over RVD and then going over Lashley to win the ECW title
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.