i know a lady that have not been with a man in 25 yrs. can any of you do that?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Her husband cheated on her and after that she said she was done with men. I was like damn. If my wife cheated on me i would just move on personally and be with some else I can't see myself just not loving nobody but my kids. Daddy need love to lol. I wouldn't necessarily remarry but i would definitely be with someone. Is that just a man's thing or would you ladies here find someone to love?
    test
  2. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO, she's one in a million. LMFAO @ 25 years of not being with a man when I am only 23 years old...that's ridiculous
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I don't think I could or would want to. I wonder if she sticks to it because of bitterness or if she's just found more important things in her life to occupy her time. I'd like to think its the second one otherwise thats A LOT of anger to hold in.
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I can go w/o sex for long periods of time (longer then most females) but not THAT long..
    test
  5. ^you just had parenthasize that didn't you
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

uh....... sure
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

SHHHiiiiiiiiit!!

hell nah!
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Good riddance... she probably was a lousy lay anyway.

For a person to react like that indicates some prior deep-seated issues... if she's been abused as a child, I feel sorry for her... she should seek therapy or some other constructive outlet... if she's been stuck in a cycle of dating/marrying cheating men, then she oughta re-evaluate herself and the choices she makes.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Yes that what I say but she for gave him she just so into her kids.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Whats the longest you went without it? the longest i went was a yr lol i was like damn what happened lol it felt like all the a pussy had left town lol
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

For an older woman she got mad curves lol body still tight she look better then some of these young women but going to waste to each is own i guess.

She just don't trust men anymore. she was with him from her childhood all the way til they got grown. You'd think being with someone for so long you'd be able to tell them you wont to move on.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Damn, that long???

Did he cheat more than once or was that just a one-time slipup?

If it was just once, she needs to learn the power of forgiveness... you're hurting yourself more than you hurt the one you hold a grudge against with all that anger and bitterness.
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I don't know what's wrong with yall and this notion of only cheating one time is any less severe than habitual cheating. Sure I wouldn't go to this extreme and rebuke women for 25 years if my wife cheated on me but you better be sure I'm not fucking with her no more after finding out she cheated on me especially since I would surely be faithful to her. I would just move on and find someone else to be with.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't think it's less severe... I just believe in forgiveness... even if it was 50 times, but I know most people wouldn't put up with that... it just seems like it might be easier to handle if it only happened one time...

As for staying together or not, I think that would depend on if the person was truly remorseful... because I could forgive, but if the marriage is unfixable, then yes we'd have to move on... the whole point is that I don't believe infidelity should mean total destruction... I don't think love is that fragile.
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

I believe in forgiveness too but that doesn't mean I should feel compelled to give second chances to people who feel compelled to blatantly take my trust for granted. The act of cheating requires a substantial amount of disregard for the person you are in a relationship with. It just happens to be so substantial to me that it requires me to end the relationship at first notice. I'm still close with all my ex girlfriends though and I never hold any ill will against them. To this day I have no reason to believe that any of them have cheated on me because if they did I haven't caught them and none of them have admitted to doing so either.

How can you say infidelity can coexist within a loving relationship? If love is strong enough between two people then the way I see it is infidelity or the thought of it shouldn't be an issue. Sure temptation lies in all of us but if you are too weak to fight off the temptation to cheat on me then I would assume the love you supposedly have for me is too weak for my standards.

Also how can you gauge how remorseful someone is after they have cheated on you? What could they possibly say or do to convince you that they are genuinely remorseful and start to regain your trust? Personally I think you can only assume how remorseful they are based on what they say or do after the fact but there is no reliable method of determining that for sure and I wouldn't waste my time trying to make sense of it when I was the victim of infidelity in the first place. Let them deal with their remorse and the consequences of their actions. That’s how I feel about it.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Like I've stated plenty of times before, I believe that a relationship is all about meeting each other's needs. When one person's needs aren't being met, that person reacts in a way that is either healthy or unhealthy. Cheating is just a response to dissatisfaction or unmet needs, which I conclude is neither healthy or excusable. Now does cheating necessarily negate love? I don't think that it does always. It's a response... albeit a weak one, but a response nonetheless. Some might call it selfish, but is neglecting your partner selfish? Should love be impeached in that case?

If you are unable to measure remorse, then how are you able to measure love? I think if you step outside of your emotions for a minute, you might be able to see what I'm saying. Infidelity is an emotionally charged subject which prevents many people to think rationally about it. Just like abuse. How is physical abuse any different from verbal abuse? How is it different from emotional neglect where you completely shut off your partner because other more "important" matters are engaging your time and interests? Isn't that akin to cheating? But yet most people don't negate love from it as they do with physical infidelity... why?

Point is, a relationship is all about stimulation and response... both partners have a responsibility in the health of the relationship. Nobody's perfect. I'm sure you haven't done everything right by the women you've dated or married. I think infidelity gets the most weight because it hurts the victim's pride the most. That's a selfish response, too, if you ask me.
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

"Cheating is a response to dissatisfaction or unmet needs..."

If you are unsatisfied or your needs are not being met why are you with that person in the first place? Or why not communicate with your partner and tell them your problems first? If they don't care enough to meet your needs after you voiced your dissatisfaction then why not leave that person altogether if you feel the urge to cheat on them? Because you are being selfish and instead of closing a pointless chapter in your life with someone you are not happy with you would rather have your cake and eat it too.

Comparing love and remorse are two different things in my opinion. As far as I am concerned I don't believe in remorse because if a person thought out the act of doing something knowing full well it will harm someone else in one way or another then how can you look back on it in retrospect and be sorry about it? I will give people the benefit of the doubt if they just didn't know any better about certain things but I think everyone knows it's wrong to cheat or kill people so I can't grasp the idea that they would be remorseful after the fact.

And no I haven't been perfect in every relationship I've been in but if we communicate and you tell me you have a problem with me prior to cheating I would try my best to fix the problem. I am willing to make that effort if it's for someone I care about. If I decide it's not worth my time to fix something for whatever reason then I guess I do open the door for my partner to cheat on me but the potential cheater in my opinion has to be the bigger person to say my efforts aint good enough then the relationship should end before the feel the urge to cheat on someone they are supposed to love and care about. I don't think it's selfish for the victim of infidelity to have expected their mate to be faithful if they have been faithful to them despite having issues with the cheater.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Couldn't and for damn sure wouldn't want to.

Ain't no way some knuckle head gonna have me depriving MYSELF of dyck for ANY amount of time. That lady has issues.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I love your committment to dick... it's so sexy.
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

I'd love to have my dick be the one that she is commited to.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.