i just saw the "Mosh" video, and i despise the guts of all who calls that song wack

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

i realize that was your opinion but you said it like that shit was truth.....but i mean you honestly cant judge that, just because you hear more black rappers doin commercial joints dont mean theres not hot white commercial cats out there and vice versa, but anyways brb
    test
  2. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

hahahah @ phenom knowin my hyper ass wasnt direspectin him only gettin into what i was typin...

this is why ive been down with this cat since he came to this site...

luv this foo!
    test
  3. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

as much as i think oj handled his argument in a disrespectful matter, being that they are freinds and no matter how "into it" he was, his argument held more water in my eyes
    test
  4. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

man im done explaining, so ima end on this note for those who understand where im commin from you know what i mean......but heres my final thoughts:

to be "influencial" in my eyes, you must do somethin to completely send hip hop to a whole nother level:

2pac/ death row- no body sounded like them, they brought somethin completely different and revolutionalized how music was made = INFLUENCIAL TO HIP HOP (NOT JUST ONE GROUP OF PEES BUT "HIP HOP" AS A WHOLE)

biggie = completely changed the face of east coast hip hop, he took it from a grimey era to rock star status = INFLUENCED HIP HOP

run dmc - took hip hop global = INFLUENCED HIP HOP

jay-z - basically created a sub-genre of hip hop, and changed how music was made = INFLUENCED HIP HOP

what has eminem done for HIP HOP? im not talkin about givin a suburban white kid hope that he can make it in rap, what has he dont for hip hop? he didnt bring a new sound, he basically just brought the underground to the fore front, but he didnt bring an unheard sound......what did he do that was ground braking or changed the course of hip hop? and think outside of him giving little billy a second chance on life after watching 8 mile.....please tell me in which direction did eminem send hip hop in? please i would like to here some reasons why he's influencial.....
    test
  5. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

OMFGGG AFROMAN ahahahhahahahaha.

i cant send u a rep message back till i rep other people, i'll let u know though.
    test
  6. loonitic

loonitic j-liddy

the video is fucking amazing people...
    test
  7. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

afroman is ill
    test
  8. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

thats what i thought........................................................... until i got high...

*lame joke alert*
    test
  9. Knock Lesnar

Knock Lesnar Member

I'm an Eminem fan and don't fall into the "let's hate on Em" cuz it's trendy category, but Mosh is ass. The beat is boring, it's dull and monotonous. He sounds like he forgot how to flow to a beat. And don't get me started on the lunacy of the lyrics.

And him making a song like this is so transparent...."The Source hates me and tried to turn minorities against me so I'll make an anti-Bush song to win back their trust. MTV thinks John Kerry is cool so I know they'll like it." It'd be "groundbreaking" if every musician from Springsteen to Bon Jovi wasn't already anti-Bush. Lame.

But this is the best part...

"Maybe we can reach Al Qaeda thru my voice"

LMAO...yeah let's rap to 'em smartguy. Maybe we should make an Al Qaeda diss track....then we can talk it out and squash the beef. You moron.

If only our military had known 1000 lives ago that all you had to do to defeat global terrorism was get a skinny white kid with an inferiority complex to make rap songs directed at the terrorists none of this would have happened....what a shame
    test
  10. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

LMFAO LKWKL4LAKTLDSFADFADS

you are the biggest faggot in the history of rap boards...and only you could get away with this kind of faggotery
    test
  11. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

and the video suck ass...the song is decent..but its him trying to capitalize on this who voting thing

but who isnt these days...its trendy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.