i just saw the "Mosh" video, and i despise the guts of all who calls that song wack

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

i only read half of it, phenom i respect you and ur op., but what u just said was COMPLETE GARBAGE.

maybe next time dawg you should rephrase ur statement and say

"since when has eminem been the most influential rapper in "BLACK" america.

but u didnt say that, u said

"since when has eminem been an influential rapper"

which is complete and utter bullshit dawg, fo real man...

what are u talkin about? i dont even know how u can argue this, because u cant.

were not talkin about anything, or anybody else for that matter, were talkin about eminem and his influence on america and the world, which is very clear.

and plz dont talk about what i can relate to, cuz ive been through shit in my life and i can relate to eminem, and YOU CAN TO, u just have this utter hatred for him, maybe cuz hes a sik white rapper and black people dont like that, but the whole industry and even jay z himself say "eminem is the best in the game right now"

why cant you relate to eminem?

u cant relate to

- being broke
    - strugglin to get ur music heard
    - workin shitty jobs
    - havin chick problems
    - payin for a kid
    - always bein told u aint shit
    - livin in the ghetto in a fuckin trailor park

what cant u relate to, u can relate to that more than thugs shootin motherfuckers cuz u dont shoot shit dawg, right? u aint a killer, right?

plz man..
    test
  2. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

aight i added to my shit to help clarify it

but for 1
    -i dont hate eminem at all, i like his shit like i stated before....but "influence" and talent and music are 2 different things

for 2
    -yes i shouldnt have said "since when has eminem been an influencial rapper", i was speakin from the prospective in which me and many other people around me feel (mainly black), ive never heard one black person tell me eminem "influenced" them, have they said he was talented and love his music? yes, but influenced, no....

for 3
    -eminems influence on america? what did he influence in america with the acception of a couple of protest and shit in which many rappers before him have done......

for 4
    -everything that you listed em raps about, MANY OTHER RAPPERS RAP ABOUT, so why would i be more influenced by him more than others? just cuz he's always on tv and mtv says hes "influencial"? yes of course i feel some of ems struggles, but we all do, but when it comes from somebody that looks like me, and speaks on direct situations that i know of personally or go threw daily, that shit has more of an impact on me than commin from em.....

and no im not a killa, but not all pacs songs are about shooting people up wtf......em raps about shooting people up too, but do you listen to that because your a killa?
    test
  3. phenom2002

and as far as current influence on "hip hop" (im not talkin about how you were personally influenced of "sections" of america im talking about "hip hop" as a whole) i wouldnt even go as far as saying em has the most influence on culture right now, i would most def have to go with jay-z.....i mean how many people have u heard throw "jeas" in there add lib or try to rap over kanye and just blaze esque beat? all influenced by jay, i mean he basically spear headed a whole sub genre of "mixtape" rappers......
    test
  4. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

phe phe wins
    test
  5. Mc RhetoriK

Mc RhetoriK aka Innovator

yeh i'm feeling this song a lot
    test
  6. Odd Job

you already stated you should have reworded ur phrase, my job is done here.

ur not makin any relevant points dawg.

youve completey gotten off topic and you're tryin to justify ur earlier comment now.
    test
  7. Strange1

on second though wow, that was a good arguement... oj got some very good points...

i hate that shit, you right, it does seem like black folks seem to be kinda angry that mad white kids in hip hop are iller than black cats... not at makin commercial hits, but at doing straight HIP HOP music, underground type shit... the white cats in the underground are generally better than the black cats, but they are all dope

id be pissed too... some other race comes into a culture my race created and i know they do it better than me.
    test
  8. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

tell these n2ggas phen
    test
  9. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

what the fuck was this. if you havent noticed nimrod=black guy started this thread. if you havent noticed wird of pley=white guy shitted on nimrod's=black guy's thread. and its the same world wide. some people want to hate em. some people genuinely do hate his ass. same for love. some people force the love, some people genuinely love his shit. and wtf at white kids better at hip hop. this shit is a fuckin culture. thas like sayin light skin dudes are gettn more play than dark skinned mufuckas. for every person thas dope/gettn play (in this world) there is a parallel for that same mufucka. for every ness there is a bux. and vice versa.for every rockwell there's a deacon. please dog dont say no shit like that anymore.
    test
  10. MC Escher

MC Escher New Member

Emienm probably isn't the most influential rapper in hip-hop culture but he is for sure in America as a whole. Most of the country is white.
    test
  11. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

wow strange one is a blind racist fucking idiot..

"white dudes are iller than blacks in hip hop"

he probably listens to sage francis while thinking this.
    test
  12. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

video and message is ill as fuck

song is pretty much wack
    test
  13. phenom2002

wow @ this......ive never met a black kid that is "angry" because a white rapper has talent wtf......matta fact every black kid i know praises ems talent wtf are u talkin about? no one is ANGRY that he makes good music stfu......and lmao @ saying white people make better music that black artist like its a fact, thats a fuckin opinion stfu.......i know cats that cant stand underground rap, and peeps that cant stand commercial rap, whos to say whos better? and whats "straight" hip hop? lol....is straight hip hop rapping in a depressed mode all the time? is straight hip hop rapping party songs all the time? who the fuck to say what "hip hop" is.....hip hop music conjures up emotions, wheater that emotion be to get in the mood to fuck, fight, zone out, vibe too what ever its all "real" hip hop.......just because u prefer to get one sort of vibe out of music doesnt mean that its wrong for others to prefer differently.......lol i cant beleive ive read this, i know black people that wanted to fight me when i said eminem was fallin off roughly a year or so ago.....no bodys mad cuz he has talent stfu, race has nothin to do with the talent of some ones music

and also people need to learn the different between "influence" and "talent"
    test
  14. phenom2002

ive keep my main point this whole time and i stand by what i first stated, rewording my phrase doesnt change my position on this.....the only thing i did was think subjectively first, ive never saw eminem influence anybody personally........then, unlike most people have the capability to do on this site, i thought outside my own personal life and my community and began to see where he might influence some people.....all my points are relevent as fuck, think outside the box and look at my POV.....every point ive said pretty much speaks for most black that i come into, i just worded it so everyone can understand my position.......when did i get off point? clint i know em is your man and all but think in the whole spectrum of hip hop, not just "clints life" lol what has he influenced??? he's not even more influencial in the over all state of hip hop at this current time than jay-z so how is he the most influencial rapper ever???

heres a quick brain teaser on how much more 2pac affected hip hop threw all races than em did:

how many pictures have u seen in online were peeps are wearing bandanas and throwing up "westside" in a picture with there shirt off?

how many people, maybe with the exception of a couple white peeps, have u seen in a picture online with platnium blonde hair and throwing up a middle finger?

hmmmmmm
    test
  15. Odd Job

First off, you havent kept ur main fuckin point. Your main fuckin point was eminem hasnt influenced shit, which is COMPLETELY WRONG, due to him

- selling over 20 millions records
    - kids all over the world tryin to rap like him
    - the whole fuck the world attitude, that alot of kids deal with
    - the image
    - the gateway, sayin, oh if he can do it other white rappers can
    - the persona havin an affect on alot of people.

so ur main point was fuckin MOOT. do you understand that?

man stfu and stop ASSumin im stating this fuckin influence on "MY LIFE." im thinkin about the entire fuckin world as I earlier stated. IM THE ONE thats been thinkin outside the box, NOT YOU, i made my statement based on eminem influencin the country and world as a whole, U CAME IN, and stated personal shit.

second off, i know PLENTY of black people that m has influenced. whether it be

- fallin down and gettin back up
    - seein people struggle and dealin with it
    - learnin skill from him
    - listenin to his music and gettin hype, like "I AM,' so many of my boys fuckin loved that song, cuz they related to the shit

u said "every rapper talks about their struggle, TRUE THEY DO, but its fuckin music and some people do it better than others and if you're one of those people, then you should OF COURSE get more fuckin credit than others.

thats like sayin, everyones raps, i should listen to all of them, huh? wtf?

man the way you're thinkin right now is so fuckin shallow, its disgustin, FUCKIN DISGUSTIN.

you think influence is bandanas and throwin up gang signs? and dont try to deny otherwise you wouldnt have used it as an example. If you do think that, i feel sorry for you.

eminem has more influence on people than ANY RAPPER EVER. i know grown ass adults, parents, and others that listen to eminem, they love him, if u enjoy someones music, isnt that influencin you to cheer up.

eminem has been through alot of shit, more than anyone on this site. i respect that and ive gone through alot of shit hes gone through, and im sure alot of people have.

- being homeless
    - drug problems
    - girls problems
    - kid problems
    - parent problems
    - school problems
    - being told u aint shit problems

Ive been through alot of that depression and i can relate to what he says, and ALOT OF MY BLACK FRIENDS CAN TO, so ur fuckin trippen, ur just like fuckin ave, NOT ONCE have i heard ave say eminem is nice, ONLY DOGGIN HIM, WTF.

yea, hes fuckin white and he raps and hes dope at it, LIVE WITH THE SHIT.

just cuz hes white u can relate to him, but u can relate to a motherfucker that shoots cats and goes to jail for life, when u aint been through any of that shit.
    test
  16. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

phenom said some truth. you made mad valid points too oj but i cant agree with you sayin em has been through more than anyone on this site. thats not to be revealed until whoever from this site reveals it. but other than that both yall shut the fuck up and go get my news paper bitches. what im trying to say is, why dont we all go to the place the same day he was there and talk to apples rolling like tumbleweeds into obscurity.
    test
  17. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

test
  18. Odd Job

rofl......

nah i was wrong sayin hes been through more, i dont know anyones situation on this site so it was wrong of me, BUT, ummm, ummmm, yea, what ever, i hate you..lol..

nah, i could never hate ness, cat look to pretty wit his cute little pink g unit slippers on.....
    test
  19. Strange1

people on this board can't deal with opinions, thats the main problem I see...

I'm racist? LMAO

bullshit again...

honestly, most of the cats I LISTEN TO are black mainstream cats, but I also like underground rap...

and I think white cats are GENERALLY better then black cats, not saying there isn't black emcee's better than white emcee's in the underground, cuz god knows, there definately is... Black artist are DEFINATELY better at making commercial hits and music that sells than white people in rap, except in one man, eminem obviously's case... because other than him, white people still are not generally accepted in hip hop...

i take that as a huuuuge insult bein called racist, since my 3 favourite emcee's are all black... krs, g rap and kane...

people obviously took what I said out of context
    test
  20. phenom2002

hold on gotta pick my girl up, ill be back to respond oj......aint no beef though for people that think so, oj is my brother in gods way
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.