i just saw the "Mosh" video, and i despise the guts of all who calls that song wack

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As stated, the video is on the only good part of this, content is half decent, but the rest, fucking trash. If afroman made this track no one would be singing his praises, the rhyme scheme sounds just like his.
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

i was bawlin when the army dude got the reassigned to iraq notice

i approve this video and song. bye all have a great and safe halloween
    test
  3. Lol@people crying over this fucking track. Horrible. Go and listen to 'Bin laden' by Immortal Tech. Now that's ill.
    test
  4. t-west

t-west Guest

test
  5. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

now that i've seen the video, i like the song a little better ..

it's an incredible video ..

but i still don't have much confidence at all in Encore .. i'm not expecting much .. i really think eminem is done .. Infinite, SSLP, MMLP, TES, all dope albums .. but i don't think this one will be on the level of any of them .. which sucks ..

but really, without the video the song is just blah .. i hate his flow on it .. not album material by any means .. it'd be iller if it was just an unreleased song or somethin u could find on limewire without it being on Encore ..
    test
  6. BTruth

BTruth Guest

Yeah, it has nothing to do with his dislike for bush, and the fact that he wants to do what he can to sway votes.
    test
  7. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

just saw it again and my god, the lyrics are fucking wack for an Eminem track, wack

dope video, Encore will be dope, but these 1st two tracks are blah
    test
  8. lol@ people's vaginas getting wet because Eminem dissed Bush. Calm down.
    test
  9. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

The Video It's self was phenomenal.

I dont think this will have any increase in voter turn out... HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE that people whom are in the age range of 18-25 and are a fan or in someway are the type to be influenced by music or someone elses opinion other than their own, AND ARE ALREADY REGISTERED to vote, will change there vote if they decide to hit the polls.

The main point is, Eminem never said I support Kerry, or VOTE for kerry, he just made it clear dont vote for Bush.

America is too lazy now'a'days. There is so many people whom are old enough to vote, that are too lazy to go register, cause it isnt something they feel will "benefit" them. Unfourtunetly people feel this way, and thats why I said, if the people listening and watching (more so watching since the video is so powerful) are already registered to vote, i think it might trigger something in their mind, in which case, eminem did just what he wanted to do.

I ALSO think, if John Kerry made refference to Eminem, and mentioned supporting his thoughts or actions, it would hurt him, because no matter what Eminem does, to every conservative adult on earth or politically minded person alive, Eminem looks like a bad influence, so I think Kerry should just be quiet and let the ball roll on this one and see where it ends up, it cant possibly hurt him if he says nothing, he can only benefit.
    test
  10. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

I believe it was a Dr. Dre
    test
  11. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

^They get their beats made by the same guys. Its irrelevant.
    test
  12. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

WTF? I would be able to tell u the difference between an eminem beat, and a dr dre any day.

They both have diff styles.

Sure mike elezando, and scott storch, along with nephu help.

But that doesnt make either of their creative additions make shit sound the same.
    test
  13. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

I can't really enjoy the song by itself...but matched w/ the video i thought it was stellar...

my thoughts
    test
  14. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

personally i think the song is good.. it's not his usual political bashing where he would poke fun at certain figures of congress, etc. this is a more serious in depth rhyme of his political view on things, it also shows a more mature Eminem thus guaranteeing(spl) that the album won't just be "Just Lose It" type rhyming. yes the extremely slow flowing does get a little tasteless because he's been doing too much on tracks, but for a track like this it was perfect because it gives you a revolutionary feel. which is what the beat, lyrics, flow, scenary, etc. was for in the first place. i like the video a lot especially the scene where he has all the info and news on posted on his wall to show a conspiracy, and he's banging on the wall.. that shit was hot. i give this song and video two thumbs up.
    test
  15. Chap-E

Chap-E Give a fuck...?

EVERY DAMN THING, that nimrod says, has pure truth behind it....Nim hits it everytime...i totally agree once agen wit this cat...eminem is tryna b the white Pac, politically minded...Em is using th music for whats its their for, to speak his mind, put his thoughts in a track and influencing other around him to feel what he feels..................the power of music people, its a powerful thing in the right hands....
    test
  16. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

^^^since when has eminem been an "influencial" rapper??? lol......release the dick
    test
  17. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

rofl...

MTV and VH1 voted eminem the most influential musician EVER...LOL..

what u sayin phenom, you know how many white kids dressed, rapped, talked, and acted like eminem did when he came out and still do.

Id say thats an influence.

His attitude of fuck life, doin drugs, fuck anyone who thinks wrong of you, and goin agaisnt authority has transpired to MILLIONS of kids across the entire world.

eminem has more influence on the youth, or anyone for that matter, than any rapper EVER.

nuff said.
    test
  18. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

Really man, I dunno if you posted this because you tire of the em dickriders or what... but the man's been the most influential musician since 2pac...

so many followers within the way he acts, raps and dresses in the world thats its completly ridiculous...
    test
  19. phenom2002

i mean you just basically described pac.......but yet people on here hate on pac hard as fuck, eminem is the white tupac, he was always "molded" to be.....and wtf at VH1 and MTV voting him as the most influential rapper ever?? lol....ok? if i went to VH1 and MTV for my sources on hip hop i would be one fucked up fan, MTV and VH1 represent white america, i can see how em was influencial in white america but i can promise u he doesnt have that kind of influence in black america.....i mean he simple realates to white people more for obvious reason, and pac the same to black for obvious reason.....why do you think most cats on here dont feel pac? because they dont relate to him.......i relate to pac because i can go outside right now and see everything he was talking about, im not talkin about the whole "thug life" ghetto shit im talkin about the way america views me and blacks as a whole, i can see white people staring down on me because of what i wear, i can see my people going to prison and do what they can to survive, i can see my people dying.....but for whites you cant see that, because u live a different life style, but you can probably visualize on a daily basis what em talks about, i dont so how is he influencial to me and my people? basically em is the white pac, so i take his "influence" with a grain of salt
    test
  20. phenom2002

also before you read into this post read this:

i do enjoy ems music although i dont really get into his new solo shit much, i enjoy his creative, and inovative style like all of you, i feel he is very talented....but this is the reason you guys find him "influencial"

i mean eminem was promoted as "the great white hope" he even knows this him self, hes the tiger woods of rap, hes talented and looks different......why do you think he gets half hour shows all the time on VH1 and MTV a prodominately white broadcast? he's the hope lol.....so as far as white america i can see him as an influence, but as far as all hip hop, no ones had more of an affect than pac
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.