I just saw Hostel...

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by .:Pain:., Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

As far as the movie is concerned: My wife and I went to see it last night

I was kinda disappointed. The story line was weak and it seemed like something was missing. I can't really pinpoint what it is but the flow of the film is off. Those chicks in the Hostel Sauna/Bath Room were bangin though. Especially the blonde who makes a brief appearance climbing out of the one jacuzzi and walking naked across the sauna area.

Those little kids were gangster...hahahah
    Smashed that bald guy's head with a pipe.
    Shit's really like that over there too. Kid's run in gangs of like 50 motherfuckers and carry crow bars and shit. When Natalia and I were in Europe last year I was with her brother and we was approached by a little gang of kids...(somewhere around 15 or so) and all they wanted was a cigarette. I laughed and was about to tell them to fuck off and he told me to give him one so I did and they went away. Natalia and I would laugh whenever we seen the kids cause it's true.

The best part in that movie is when the guy breaks dude off in the bathroom stall....

The movie was kinda wack though as a whole.
    That one kid was ultra fag...chose to leave that chick and ended up havin a beer with the guy who later kills him.

And what the fuck was the deal with all the crazy scenes.
    They cut out just before any weapon makes contact and just show blood splattering. On top of that everything is predictable as fuck. He also didn't take the time out in the beginning to build the characters which would make their deaths more personal for the audience. He could have spent an extra 20 minutes doing that and still been under 2 hours and then we would be more surprised when they die.

Tarantino needs to stay out of the Horror genre.
    And I was also irritated that we spent 10:50 and the fuckin movie only lasted like 80 minutes. If he needed to fill some time he could have had those chicks dive on each other off and on and show more titties or somethin....

lol
    test
  2. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Going to see it this weekend with my girl & some friends.
    test
  3. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

i plan on seeing this tonite....i hope its not as fucked up as it seems cuz i'm gonna be blaaazed when i watch it.
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Anidawehi

ur a fucking nut case.. seriously.. go seek help.
    test
  5. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

i was hella dissapointed when i saw this movie. I really wanted to like it and i was lookin forward to seein it, but it really SUCKED.

I dunno i just didn't expect that the first half of the movie was gonna be three dumbass white guys lookin for pussy in amsterdam.

Its pretty gory, but there are only a few scenes of really gory shit. AND the ending sucked.

WACK
    test
  6. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

yeah I just saw it, it was pretty bad.
    test
  7. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

yea that movie where the ghoest are stick in the computer looks dope...christina millian is in that movie
    test
  8. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge New Member

Eh, Hostel was okay I guess... just seems like they tried to make it out to be bloodier that it was. I rememeber the commercials where they advertised the fact that someone threw up in one of the earlier screenings and they had to call an amblance. Sure, it was bloody, but meh... someone throwing up in a screening doesn't really make it a good movie. I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10.
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

They prolly just had some bad Chinese or somethin....
    Food Poisoning or the Flu and they used it to hype the film.
    test
  10. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Saw it last night. I was slightly disappointed for the simple fact that it wasn't nearly as gory as it was made out to be. But it had some dope moments though. The part where Paxton took out the 2 chicks & dude with the car & then she looks up & gets mowed down by the other car. Ill shit. Plus when the kids were beating them down & you see homies head smashed in.

All in all I'd give it like a 7. I think they overdid the whole sex thing. It was like 45 minutes of just that really. I thought the ending was good. He straight up fucked up that guy. I don't see what was so bad about the ending.
    test
  11. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Ahahaha, me too. I hated that movie, it really fucked with my mind and my vision. No shit. However, Hostel was awsome. Sick, but not enough to make me ill.
    test
  12. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

It's called Pulse. Yeah, it looks pretty good. I would like to see that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.