I just saw Hostel...

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by .:Pain:., Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Oh yea, this wasn't so much like saw as it was like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Very straitfoward and gorey...
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Eh, I don't really like to speak on it.
    It has nothing to do with the Catholic Church, Christianity or any "Man Appointed" Priests. (I will say that)

I'm not talking about an exorcism.
    The exorcism of Emily Rose is very loosely based on a true situation.
    "Very, Very Loosely"

God does not send demons to posess people in order to prove himself to mankind.
    Hollywood is full of devils, as is the United States Government, the Music Industry and the Law.

They are everywhere.
    Next time you watch the news, watch people's eyes.
    Many of them are empty.

I'll show you two pictures and let you see for yourself:
    [One has demons, the other does not. The world loves the one and barely notices the other]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

Second pic didn't work. But my mom says the same exact thing. That there are real demons everywhere in real life. She's kinda crazy though, but it did rub off a bit...
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The 2nd one is Angelina Jolie.
    Shakira and Angelina are both good people.
    Having demons doesn't make you a bad person.

Angelina and her brother were molested and raped by her father.
    I can feel it every time I look in her eyes.

As far as "crazy"...

Define crazy for me....
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

Hmmm, crazy as in artist gone crazy in artistic frustration with a strong belief in Christianity. She's a religious poet who should've made it but never did. She's got a book published, but it's not what you'd call a best seller. My mom is only sane and patient because of her faith. Faith in good, and evil. She tried to have my oldest brother exorcised, and accused me of being possessed at one point. She's a wonderful mother though, and made me the person that I am. Without her, there isn't a single doubt in my mind that I would've committed suicide by now. She showed me expression and that was the best thing anyone's ever done for me. There a lot more to it then that, a whole lot more circumstances involving the rest of my family, and just assloads of every kind of disfunction. And as for that demon thing, I always felt as though I could see pain in people, mainly because I can see it in myself. Sort of a takes one to know one type of deal. I do believe in that sort of "demon," basically a undealt with issue. We have a lot of those, and sometimes, I really do think they help in the long run...
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Jon Voight is her father, he aint rape her..
    test
  7. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

I have to see this movie :( but i need to go with someone else so i don't freak myself out.
    test
  8. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Im going to peep this shit tonight. I hope its dope.
    test
  9. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

Im gonna blaze 2 fat 1's before i see this, but that emily rose is no joke, like Anidawehi said Ive seen posesed ppl a couple times in my life and that shit is no joke
    test
  10. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

I like killer shit like this.

4/5
    test
  11. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ you saying you saw a fake pocessed person.

Ain't no such thing, STOP lying and STOP posting.
    test
  12. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ you saying Shakira is pocessed.

Is you stupid homie?

That bitch is fine. In looks and mentally.
    test
  13. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

My friend saw it and she said it was garbage. And she's like a horror buff. She loves the saw movies, she loves japanese horrors, she liked high tension and all that but she said hostel was VERY dissapointing. She said the beginning is very boring then when you get to the "horror" stuff it was just meh.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

^I don't know what to tell ya. I'm a cinema buff, any genre, and I don't care what kind of genre you're into, this movie is the shit. The beginning was somewhat boring but not really. The naked bitches made it twenty times better. This wasn't really a horror movie. At no point during this movie was I scared in any way shape or form. This isn't the type of movie that makes you go to sleep with the lights on. It's the type of movie that gives you nightmares about torture...
    test
  15. kasper

kasper howdy

yea me and my girl watched it last night. it was pretty good. i hoped for better, but it was still good. gorey as fuck...i like!
    test
  16. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Word, I saw it. Girls won't liket he movie because of all the nudity in the beginning, so I don't care what "you heard from your girl" or any bullshit. A lot of tits = plus to me. It wasn't scary at all, but you would be scared as fuck if you were in the characters position, it's jsut fuckin grimey. The concept/plot was dope to me. The only bad part of the movie was the ending to me. Plus, the movie was a little short.
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Oh my God you're dumb.
    test
  18. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

This movie was fuckin terrible, bad acting, huge plot holes, shitty directing as usual from Eli Roth, and not hardcore the slightest... Yall are sayin Emily Rose "scrambled your mind" when its pg 13? wtf...

You want good horror, check the collection, I can recommend some shit thats actually grimy without being shitty:

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=sadistik•••••
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I know who her father is.
    And yes he did.
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I never said Shakira was. Shakira is a beautiful woman and a sweetheart.
    It's in her eyes and smile.
    Angelina has demons.
    She was the comparison to Shakira who is "normal"....

Try to keep up, Cracka
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.