i just found out

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by liquid`acid, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

ouch

8ball run 80- 120 for yayo

chemist??? wtf.. out here in cali your avg joe be making meth

gangsta
    test
  2. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

not into anything thats not home grown. we pour enough shit in our bodies and what ever the high is from the other drugs, the cost to my wallet and health just wouldnt be worth it.
    in my youth i tried speed, but i was racey enough before i had it. it was good, but im a stoner thru and thru.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

haha not some household chemicals, ALL the household chemicals.

so PC, you try meth, pharmesutical speed equive or somthen and decide u dont like it?
    test
  4. liquid`acid

$80 for an 8ball? damn and it probly better too. . . . ah I wish

shit why the hell hasnt some gang from the states just come n take over my home town . . . . oh yeah i remember HA got it on lock.
    test
  5. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

the fuck man? why you post shit like this? To prove your cool? or think your cool? like I dun get it, this is some off the wall shit that I DEF would not be broadcasting.
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Why would you brag about smoking more than others? To prove your cool? Or think your cool?

I don't get cats like you Nvs. You come into a stoner forum and do nothing but talk shit. We generally try to keep this a peaceful forum for stoners to discuss their love of marijuana and everything associated with it. But lames like you and Flacco have to come in here with all this negative energy. Plus with an ugly ass grill like yours I wouldn't really be running my mouth
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wtf @ cuttin coke with meth

nigga you better be easy before you get deaded
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

Ahaha nahh, just had a change of heart I guess.
    test
  9. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

**evidence**
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

the fuck is dex?
    test
  11. liquid`acid

^^ dexadrin

its basicly speed made for u by a pharmacist (spelling?) all the meth/coke addicts i kno fiend for it when they cant get they fix.

i dunno ive done a shit ton of it in my day. depending on strength sniff like 5 of em and u be buzzen good.

good to hear man, u seem like a bright kid who gunna get shit done in life. no need to dabble in that shit.

you again wtf is yer monkey bitch ass doing back in this forum. you come back to clowned some more shit head. come to think of it, why are you even alive? i would say your a waste of flesh but your more akin to dog shit.

i thought we told you to fuck off untill you fucken grew up, learned to use yer brain and answer 1 question that will prove you slightly less retarted then a crack baby.

and why the fuck would a punk bitch like you try an even take a shot me over the internet? if u gunna try n play it like im tryna be cool with my post then wtf about all the others in here?

half this fucken site is posts like mine where ppl be discussin shit in they lives, im srry if my posts make you realise your nothing more then an insignificant puddle of pussy juice.

i cant help it if u read my posts n feel jelous, so dont try n come in here on some sidewayz bullshit like im tryna be cool over the internet when thats EXACTLY what you do.

lol agreed, but go tell that to dude who wants me tagged n bagged.
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

Dexadrin? Damn I thought by dex you meant DXM

Yeah thanks man. Wow at you owning that lame Nvs haha.
    test
  13. liquid`acid

nah, i wanna try dxm, i jsut aint about to down a bottle of cough syrup to try it.

u ever try dex? first time i tried it i sniffed 4 pills after dosing 4 hits of acid, then ended up trading my last two pills for another two hits of acid. haha i was wired for like 18 hours

:p i can help owning that kid. ive been getting practice tearen strips out of ppl ever since i got all protective of my lil cousine. she like 12-13 and looks like avril lavigne and has all kinds of creepers tryna reach up her shirt, so I be discouragen all kinds of peeps.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

Avril Lavigne ooh la la

Nah I've never done dexadrin, never even heard of it actually. DXM is sweet if you can get the pure DXM pills. Robotussin and all that shit usually gets you more sick then high, no fun.
    test
  15. liquid`acid

is dxm illegal?

theres is chemist by where i live who be sellen grey area or experimental drugs at some store, can get all kinds of shit from him, been meane to grab some DMT

im suprised u never heard of dexadrin, its one of those drugs they give kids with ADD, how speed helps them ill never know, but it does. buddy of mine who was narcleptic had a perscription
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

Hmm good question. I think it's illegal.

DMT hell yeah I wanna try that too.
    test
  17. liquid`acid

damn, illegal ones can be so much more elusive when attempting to find em.

i just talked to my buddy and aparently dude is only legal to sell natural DMT, not some chemical refined shit, wich is of course what i want :(
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.