I Just Flamed Katt Williams

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

how are u this not funny?Do u try?
    test
  2. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

I dont get it, is he small or something?
    test
  3. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

Once again no idea what your talking about, whose you guys?

even your hero swangz called you a nerd
    test
  4. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[funny].
    test
  5. Eyerate

and i called him a faggot! oh no! since when is a dude who ive known like 10 years get the auto upgrade to my hero? [funny]
    test
  6. r00k_is_rap

No seriously I must know. A guy that talks so much over the web can't be small. With what he talks, he must be 6'4 250 ya diggg.
    test
  7. Eyerate

someone will post his "family pic".. the dude is literally like 5'4. you never seen the "royce da 5'5" tags? [funny]
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

and all them dudes is my family and would die for me like i would them and none of em rappers

u talking like u wouldnt get ya shit rocked by my fam though lol
    test
  9. r00k_is_rap

Naw, where is this mysterious picture though? Link the thread if it was posting on here.
    test
  10. Eyerate

its been posted a few times.. i know it was in that ghet thread a while back. not sure where else.
    test
  11. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

No it wasnt please shuttup i posted that pic myself like ll my other pictures
    test
  12. r00k_is_rap

Was it part of the battle-rap section?

Lemme know what the title was, I'll find it myself. I'd say H20 would post it, cuz hes not ashamed of it or anything...but you know...
    test
  13. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Just watched the video. Not impressed, H20. Real talk, arguing with a dude does not count as "roasting" him. All I heard was "you old as fuck," "you poor as fuck," and "George Lopez is funnier than you." No wit whatsoever.
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  15. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

Agreed.

Yo H20, how did the argument start? Just out of nowhere you decided to flame him? Cause it seems like you verbally fight with everyone who's even a little known ala PH, Complex etc. lol I don't mind though haha. Just the idea of those arguments is funny. Doing your thing if that's what you do though.

But Katt Williams? Come on, that dude is hella funny man. Stay away from dudes like him. He's a real cat (pun intended).
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I never argued with Ph in my life and how dare u compare Katt Williams to Complecx lol

dude honestly hasnt been consistently funny in a long fucking while whatever Katt made in his career dave chapelle made in a year so i dunno y he thinks he so filthy rich and he's older then Dave

He played a funny part in a movie was funny sometimes after that but naw I'm funnier

I didnt get a chance to go off anyways I can do that shit all night he just never shuts up with terrible jokes......
    test
  17. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Why do u think he retired?Do u know how many shows he did where ppl complained and he gave them there money back?He was maxed out that pimp chronicles shit was terrible....my pops paid money to see him and said it was really funny.....he on tinychat giving out free performances cause nobody wanna hear him nomore......nigga 37 dressing with the skinny leg trends n shit...

I dunno what alternate world yall live in where dude is hysterical but he's not he's funny sometimes he has a funny voice just like me its just usually im on my a game if im wack i always say it i be like damn i gotta recoup he wasnt funny at all though
    test
  18. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

Zero wit. dead
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

What?go listen to showtunes bitch
    test
  20. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

Imma go bump showtunes, ah wit yo hoetunes