I Just Flamed Katt Williams

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh_No_Its_Kano

Oh_No_Its_Kano New Member

Katt Williams - 'N*gga im rich as fuck. do the math'

H20 - 'You aint rich shit, n*gga you claimed bankruptcy, n*gga!'

Katt Williams - 'Nigga i didnt claim bankruptcy!, fuck you man!'

God damn! H20 went for the kill there!
    test
  2. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

Where the fuck was i?!?!?!?!
    test
  3. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

u left or something
    test
  4. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

god-damn cause id have jokes for days and jokes on deck for that little bastard
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

we gotta hunt him down and make him angry again just tell great to have the camera ready
    test
  6. hiphopanimal

hiphopanimal Member

h2o is Gary Coleman.
    test
  7. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i still cant wait till h20 shows up at an event and gets the gay choked out of em [funny]

this dude talks CRAZY shit for being on that keebler tip.
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

nobody gonna touch me esp not u
    test
  9. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

You do the exact same thing, you like to think your somebody and you pride yourself on "not being a screen name" but one day your going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and next thing you know your awake trying to figure out what happened, so stfu retard
    test
  10. Eyerate

listen up little internet thugalug.. you keep tellin dudes yer gunna punch them in the face blah blah and somebody is gunna hang you the fuck out to dry. i dont care if you show up with 3 bus loads of your ghetto ass family in tow, you talk crazy shit and crazy shit WILL find you.

not to mention you already been put on blast for you bitchassedness with that ghet situation. but hey, if you show up to a GT event and run your mouth like you do on here ill be extra impressed. its a different ballgame to tell someone yer gunna do yaddayadda from your grandmoms kitchen computer my dude.

the dudes you should be the most wary around are the dudes who never make threats... take note.
    test
  11. Eyerate

i appreciate that you are currently my number one dickrider, but take note than ive never made the first threat.. dudes get mad because i speak truth and i get a whole lot more dap out of the spotlight than you would even imagine. but i mean dudes said they were gunna fuck me up at the last MW event, and i rolled in solo.. it was REAL clear who i was, and dudes didnt say shit. mousepad mobsters are plentiful. its a different scenario when the man isnt behind the curtain anymore. besides, to swing on ANYONE over getting your feelings hurt online would be a mistake. to swing on ME over something online... well.... [funny]
    test
  12. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

Your delusional, you dont speak the truth you go searching for drama and gossip like a school girl bitch, all I was saying is there are people who take things out of proportion and will do things but keep on keeping it 100 gossip girl
    test
  13. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I'm not shank dog ghet situation? A guy spent 4 hours to actually prove what i said that I stay where I stay thats bitchassness me changing my phone number is bitchassness?What world do u live in?This shit fun and games in real life like i said im not shank u not gonna find no deep dark past about me i tried to hide what i say is real and if u ever in detroit u can gladly test me and end up fucked up.......

Anybody can use google all that info jhe got i for the most part put on here I was never scared of showing my face letting anybody know who I was u ask the right ppl and they a tell u aint shit sweet my way boy
    test
  14. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I wasnt there dont write a check your ass cant cash....I let u live because u so corny u like a internet personality who shows up to battles dont get to popping off or I'll make it my personal business to leave u naked in the street and i put that on everything whiteboy....

I'm notta rapper i dont hang out with battle rappers i dont even care about any of this shit really

I dont even gotta do shit I'll have wee throw a fucking cocktail in your face and laugh while u burn
    test
  15. Eyerate

im the gossip girl for airing shit out, but you guys got your pussies soaked when lush went in [funny]
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

This is true nobody in the history of nowhere has ever pulled my skirt up about shit he run with internet lame shit and giggle....my dude my address is public knowledge some lame from ohio made a empty about how he was gonna come see me u think that shit phase me man like on some foreal shit it's niggas that then made death threats to me i know killed niggas before that know where i stay and im not hiding i be right in the lot on my car with no burner on me drinking liquor like its no tommorow fuck outta here

I'm not even entertaining u nomore just dont talk yourself into a hole like i Said im not a rapper i dont hang with rappers you best buds with mood swings
    test
  17. Eyerate

i seriously hope i see you at an event.. ima give you a noogie and then hand you a sucker little dude. maybe you can roll with us after, bitches love little kids. "awww its so cute how he wears his wittle fitted wit his gwasses.."
    test
  18. Eyerate

funny you mention swangz.. his girl is bigger than you my dude

fuck around and show up here and ang will handle you [funny]
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

blah blah blah

i'll never take u serious guy u in imaginary land

if u see me at an event talking stupid i already told u whats gonna happen other then that u good
    test
  20. Eyerate

if i hear annoying bullshit ill be sure to watch my ankles. [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.