I Just Flamed Katt Williams

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Follow that advice.
    test
  2. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

h20: george lopez funnier than you!!
    katt: ok. -__-
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

"ask ya mammy" [funny]
    test
  4. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

I know folks hate on H2O, but this example here shows how useful he can be. He damn near pisses off anyone almost like its his super power and shit, lol. If GT ever had any enemies, I would sick H2O on them to just embarrass and humiliate them.

U should have told Kat he looks like Robert England, lolllllllllll (inside joke).

I hate Kat tho. ever since he started messin with the powder.
    test
  5. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Didn't really sound like that bad of a sonning, but you did get him to leave the room I guess. Also lol at Katt not knowing how a roast works, you're supposed to just take it, not argue back.
    test
  6. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

[youtube]fXM0cadZp9w[/youtube]
    test
  7. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

Obviously H2O wont show his face in the tiny chat for obvious reasons....btw I think its kinda easy to tell hes white and was forcing that gangsta "black" voice.
    test
  8. ConceitedBK

ConceitedBK New Member

Are yall niggas kidding?

First of all whoever this wack ass h20 cat be.
    ALL he did was out yell katt williams and aint give him a chance to say nothing.
    Yall call that clowning a nigga?
    Katt williams would shit on that fat ugly nobody ass nigga who aint got nothing on himself, but be watching katt all the time.

That nigga katt stay clowning on niggas hard on tinychat, but he atleast give motherfuckers a chance to rebuttle.. thats how you roast a nigga.
    Plus katt been in this shit for 20 years, he basically a profession roaster lol. You think this fatass on the computer all day nigga h20 could really hang with your boy?

Get right niggas.
    test
  9. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

umm. he shows his face like every time he is in there.
    test
  10. Squagel

Squagel New Member

"george lopez is funnier than you"

lmaoooo
    test
  11. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

LMFAOOOOO come in tiny chat more often
    test
  12. knamelis

knamelis New Member

This.

H20 is only funny to people who don't understand what funny means.

Being Obnoxious =/= Being Funny
    test
  13. TheHater

TheHater New Member

H20 performance vs. Katt >>> Knamelis' rap career
    test
  14. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

um...definately NOT
    test
  15. hiphopanimal

hiphopanimal Member

What the fuck is Tinychat?

You fools are lame.
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

u obviously know who I am if u calling me fat dog u coulda called me a skinny nobody how about I'd punch u in your face though on some real life while u tryinna battle me shit though HANNNNN

lameass nigga worry about getting booed out the lions den false flagging ass nigga u aint from NY u from the surrounding area bitch

Nigga take pics looking like a fucking faggots ass backup dancer for salt n pepa and wanna talk hard body

No Grind Time No U.....your songs suck u suck in most of your battles u have no fucking talent at all.....u just reuse your corny ass internet punchlines and adlib the shit nigga......nigga u dont even have no money no pull no nothing stop talking to me like i wont never see u.....like im never gonna be at a gt event and that i wont go in your shit

Katt dont give nobody a chance to do shit he's loud im way louder and i'd bomb on him too nigga i aint the nigga in the cowboy hat and i aint young nate I come at u wont be saying my name nomore

and rook shut your lame ass up nigga was following me on twitter and he seen me on cam before i just felt obligated to make him stop telling unfunny jokes
    test
  17. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Then niggas trying to act like this some internet shit nigga i snap on niggas til they wanna fight me then remember who i am where im from and who i know and leave

u never hear about me getting smacked at no club or none of that shit cause if imma take it there imma know what to expect I'm a punch u before u even think about it cause I'm disrespectful and i dont give a fuck about niggas or they religious beliefs

Fuck a nicely written rap I'm in the hood everyday stunting whatever nobody gone touch me and if they do they a see y the last fight i been in was 05 and the nigga stopped coming on the block
    test
  18. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

Lol.that's not the real conceited my nigga.h20 be snappin

H20>>>
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. NOVA703

NOVA703 Making Moves

op is a faggot.. lolz
    test
  20. bitchfag