i just copped a 200ml bottle of lean

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by yayo, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

99% of you "rapheads" wont have a clue about what it is

chopped and screwed son, chopped and screwed

figure it out
    test
  2. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

This is Lean, but white folks call it promethazine.
    test
  3. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

yes with hydrocodone as well
    test
  4. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

99% of the people here aren't 'rapheads'.

but nice score druggie.
    test
  5. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

Promethazine is an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in your body.
    • Promethazine is used to treat allergic symptoms and reactions such as itching, runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; hives; and itchy skin rashes.
    • Promethazine is also used to cause sedation (sleep), to assist in controlling postoperative pain, to control nausea and vomiting (especially after surgery), and to prevent motion sickness.
    • Promethazine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
    test
  6. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

And I'm guessing you didn't recently have any surgery done.
    test
  7. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

i'm trying to care.

but i can't. I just can't.
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

its in cough syrup form for people with chronic cough, its got vicodin aka hydrocodone for pain relief

its pretty fuckin awesome

yeah im a druggie because i have a bottle of a substance that isnt considered a 'controlled substance'

awww we cast stone when we can if it makes us feel better.... =) poooooor baby can i make you feel better about your bastard kids? im sorry man, i dont think you have the room to so much as call trey M a nig

keep rollin on with your life and your cool guy attitude it has landed you nothing but a dead end job with no advancement and 2 bastard kids.....meanwhile biology backs up everything i am....an alpha male on the hunt for pussy ( NO ANIMAL ON THIS PLANET is monogamus, and since youre not a christian you shouldnt site any moral authority as a means of monogmay u pussy), if you want to call me a druggie thats fine too but animals of all speciaes aspire for a higher high.....primates that have figured out how to get a 'buzz' do it...its our natural attraction to something besides what we have...its probably the same thing that pulled you into talking to rosa instead of being a good man to your 2 bastards mother........ look ni66er im tired of talking to you, you sicken me worse than anita bakers back fat....im tired of talking to you or dealing with you, youre a lame ass geek...along the lines of ml...lets make a deal , ok? how bout u fuck off and roll out of my threads , dont talk to me anymore, i cant stand you and you cant stand me, the only difference is im tired of you and you cant get enough of me.....hows that? because really this is getting old, i hate you and id like to kill you in person....we can leave it at that for now.........

youre a purposely combative little faggot.....we jaw and we jaw and i guess we will never meet up because im not going to spend my time and gas cash to come kill you....its pointless, unless you feel as if you know i could end you and u use the board as a means of pissing me off...no u havent 'gotten to me' youre just bothersome, you end up in every thread of mine and its getting old.....

id like to use your kids faces as toilet paper after i use ur face as a toilet....... wont ever happen i can only dream........i hope ur boo gets aids and i hope your kids turn out like kraylen and ml

die ni663r
    test
  9. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

nice rant. but wtf was it for?
    test
  10. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

chopped and screwed? that's my guys name on msn.. what's going on
    test
  11. Tempermentalist

Tempermentalist LetGoOfThePainMinistry

no...it doesnt have hydrocodone in it..it has codeine in it....it comes promethazine with codiene.....and yes...it is a controlled substance.....

<<works in a pharmacy in a hospital..so dont argue
    test
  12. Noxious.

Noxious. Naw-shus.

lol @ that
    test
  13. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

how much that shit cost ya?
    test
  14. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

now deny that you're a pill popper....

god, you fucking kill me. You know the first sign of a problem right?...denial?
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

oooooohhhhhh sorry mr big n tough i dont know ...ur probably right mr pharmacists ass. i mean assistant....umm he ripped the label off of it when i got there so i have no way to dispute it even if i wanted to

whatever the case may be the purple monster had me spun
    test
  16. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

hey mcfly did you read what i wrote?

im not in any kind of denial......my vice may be pharms , your vice is bastards.....oh well at least mine dont take shits, need to be fed and cry all the time

bitch listen, i dont care what you think about me compadre, like i said just shut the fuck up for a change nerdling
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

he charged me 50 for a bottle 200 ml should make about 7 nice tight sprites
    test
  18. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

Yeah. My "vice" is much worse. Hopefully your vice will leave you as worthless as your potential favors.

I imagine you'll end your shit life with a bottle of pills. Face down in your own vomit and tears.
    test
  19. -pablo picasso-

-pablo picasso- Get Familiar

it just me and my styrofoam cup
    test
  20. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

thats a good price. lean and some green have me lazy for hrs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.