I Hope The Cowboys Are Happy To Have TO

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Because I damn sure wouldnt want him. As great as TO is at catching balls and scoring TD's, he is even greater at show boating, pissing people off, and causing problems. I understand it's all a buisness, but how could Boys fans accept and like a guy who spiked the ball on the star? Completely disrespectful to Dallas as a city and team. I am a Browns fan and as bad as we are, I dont want him. He just would cause more problems than anything. And the Boys had to get rid of Keyshawn in order to get him? Wow, dumb dumb mistake. Have fun, I hope he brings your team alot of success.
    test
  2. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I didnt like him before but now I'm all for him. GO COWBOYS!!
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

^typical faggot cowboy fan
    test
  4. DannyC

no offense
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Which is why he they put a special clause in his contract, besides.. they have TO's word.
    test
  6. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

to's word is worthe shit.

he wont take the contract seriously and will be off the team before long.

who's the great qb that'll give him the ball there?
    test
  7. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

he wouldn't have been disruptive if the Eagles would've just paid him his money. now the Cowboys have paid him. he'll be a happy camper.

you'll be happy when he gets 20 TD's and over 1400 yards.
    test
  8. worDwell

worDwell New Member

If T.O. was such a cancer, how come the only person really coming from the Eagles locker room was Donovan Mcnabb who was degrading T.O.

Mcnabb had a sore pussy because T.O. outshone him in the Superbowl. One risked his career to come back and have a hell of a game, from a broken leg. The other threw away the game and got tired at the end...

Most of the other people from the Eagles wanted T.O. back, despite his big mouth he comes to play.

Last time I checked we have freedom of speech. T.O. hasn't orchestrated a drug deal, been involved in a murder for hire plot, or done anything remotely as horrible as some of the NFL players have done, and come back from to embracing fans.

So he dissed McNabb. Step yo game up nicca! Mcnabb was straight garbage last year, if anyone should have sat during the second half - it was him.

BTW - I still don't know how they could go and pick up T.O. over after the whole star incident, even though it was a long time ago. They must really need a player of his caliber to gloss over that, the damn star is sacred to them.
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

thats all jerry jones.. he needed to feed his ego
    test
  10. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

i mean hes getting what he wants now so let see if that really makes the difference
    test
  11. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

exactly. 17 Eagles players show up to T.O.'s birthday party at their own will. something's not right. i thought he supposed to be this big cancer. all the other teammates even wanted him back.
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

plenty didn't want him back aswell.

I'm sure he was tolerated by many, and maybe even liked by a good few. Doesn't mean he doesn't destroy locker rooms... because he does. He's done it as predicted he would.

He's had conflict with 2 qb's he's ever played with. 2 GOOD qb's at that... now who's he going to be catching balls from in Dallas?..... Jones didn't think about that did he?...

fucking idiots.... same story all over again. He doesn't care if he's not playing football...

he's got a big rap career ahead of him..... hahahaha
    test
  13. FortiFied Killa

for me to take offence your opinion would have to matter, so don't worry about it
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

fuck outta here REAL cowboys fans like me are pissed

fuck T.O.

that bitch better score every game

but i doubt we will have the same problems

andy reid is a pussy

parcells aint goin for that shit
    test
  15. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

how u finna be happy this foo is a cowboy?

i took the fact ur canadian into consideration

but still
    test
  16. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i've always liked Owens and i'm a born cowboys fan. i liked him as a 49ner, who cares about endzone celebrations. that's exactly what they are nothing more nothing less. my favorite shit might be the sharpee or maybe the pom poms. what's gay is when people like kennan mcardell mock someone's td celebration right after they do it. it was only funny when t.o did it on ray lewis and ray lewis didn't just score prior to that possesion.
    test
  17. DannyC

ur a canadian cowboy fan.

nuff said.

but u go ahead and keep thinkin ur important..

keep thinkin u know somethin about sports...

and keep thinkin someone gives a crap when u stop in to drop ur one-liner nonsense replies that sound like the opinion of which was formulated by a 14 year old girl with a crush.

im above you.
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

fuck the cow boys..giants are gonna be somethin serious this year
    test
  19. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

word 2 venom
    test
  20. FortiFied Killa

whatever you gotta tell yourself, I have some more straws you can have if you're finished grasping at those ones.

Anyway, to the person who asked how I could be happy he's there. I, like the other guy, have always liked T.O. to an extent. I, of course, disagreed with what he did in philly last year, but the fact remains he can play. The cowboys came close last year but needed that extra something, if he can be that extra something then I'm all for it. Even for trying it. I think it's the perfect situation, having both jones AND parcells at the head of the ship might be good for him. Remember, jones has dealt with his fair share of trouble makers in the past (sanders and irvin to name a few) and parcells is a take no shit coach. I figure, it's worth a try. They're better now than they were before they signed him, so why not.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.