I honestly swear, some of you nutters don't read yourselves out loud..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Where to start.

Think?? what I THINK, is that perhaps you should take your own advice, and explore the possibility that the 'propaganda' you speak of is actually that of the churches, their sole purpose to make sure they have as many believers as they can brainwash. Religion/churches has/have a lot at stake, and they can't afford to lose their followers. They count on it, abuse it, to herd the sheep.

If you/the world were/was never introduced to God, if the bible did not exist, what would your thoughts be then? What would you say is responsible for our existence??

The truth is, likely nothing. Except that science would still be able to prove that living things evolve, and even if the time and relativity involved couldn't be completely known or understood, we would still have something to go on....something to believe. Something that makes sense.

God or no God...this is still the case. God is just an unfortunate misinterpretation of a primitive story from a primitive people. It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE in any other context.

I don't care if people believe in God, to each their own, and yes, as I said, I understand how some people have had experiences etc. that solidify their belief in such. But again, if God were never introduced, what would they attribute it to then?? Everyone needs/has something that makes them feel better about things. For me, it's chocolate.

Sick of MY attitude?? Maybe you should listen to yourself. I do believe that of all the religious posters here, you are by far the most pompous, arrogant and condescending.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Also, itt science is a myth.

:dead:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.