I honestly swear, some of you nutters don't read yourselves out loud..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

...before clicking "post".

Forget the scriptures ~ that ish can be picked apart to death, twisted and bent until there's not even enough left to make a decent pamphlet/flyer.

How on Earth do you expect to be taken seriously if you're talking about fictional characters from fairy tales to be "real"?

Inb4 Bigfoot & Loch Ness.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

what's a nutter?
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Nutty person?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

makes sense
    test
  5. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

It's just sad that genuinely bright people like Coup have spent their lives pouring over useless shit when they could've expended that mental energy on a worthwhile subject/cause.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I understand why people have the need for something to believe in. Going to the grave without the comfort of knowing there was more to life, or that it isn't over and never will be, can be a hard pill to swallow. I myself have the very same problem, but I just can't bring myself to believe.
    test
  7. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe in a Zombie Jesus............
    test
  8. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Some people, when asked, have real 'life experience' reasons why they believe. Those at least make sense to me. It has nothing to do with the bible, but rather, some unexplained coincidence that allows for room to believe, or the possibility that something 'intervened' or had a hand in 'wishes coming true'. These people come across as much more logical and intelligent than those who spew the garbage called scripture.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I just seen this. Lot's of foolish assumptions in here. No surprise when that is exactly what a public/state education does. Makes you a fool without the ability to truly think for yourself.

@MissAndrya your ignorance is not evidence for what you believe. You are just an ignorant babe drinking the kool aid...and you are quite haughty in your foolishness, quick to be sure you are apart of the flock without knowledge of anything that is not spoon fed to you by forces outside your current understanding.

@GaLaTeA You are a good representative of the myths and lies consumed by a dumbed down population. Everyone is a monkey if they disagree with your 'education'. Entire facts, proofs and entire manuscripts can be presented but they roll off like water from a duck's back. There is nothing that will shake your faith in the 'science' myth. Nothing at all. It's all 'true'. Because that is all you have ever read. And it's all you want to know. Isn't it ?

You have never actually read anything except the propaganda. The entire story being told by 'experts' and 'scholars' is what you consume as your true 'gospel'. This is your secular religion. It's your 'culture' and your education. It requires you to ignore more than 2,000 of history and real evidence, but, of course, that's easy. You will be encouraged to do this. And you will tell us you are an educated woman. You do not know, and have never heard, the truth from your own contemporaries and any evidence which flatly contradicts your fairy story cannot be accepted by you.

Yes, nutty indeed.

@Dex Lewis

Actually friend, I've only spent less than 2 years learning scriptures. I've been a disciplined atheist for the rest of my life...learning much. Seeking much. At the top of the hill is truth. There is only one. All honest people arrive there.

This should reveal a lot to you...mostly that what I've been saying might have some truth to it. Of course it does. It's not the easy belief to have...but it's the correct one.

"Towing the party lines" would have you to not question 'official history'. The official version of history has 'experts' who are never, ever questioned. 'Everyone knows' so it must be true. Everything you hear is true, right ?

Except the real living story of our Creator...The story that has been twisted by religions such as mainline Christianity and other pagan practices, such as Islam and other age old nonsense.

The story of which you never hear because people just love fairy tales like evolution. It's like supermarket shopping. Milk comes from milk bottles, not cows. And 'education' comes by not questioning what we have been reading for over 200 years in textbooks. We do not question because, well, we never thought of questioning for ourselves. Idols of these heroes of 'science' are made by the patrons and matrons of 'western civilization'. Supported by powerful corporations, editors and their fraternal friends. And coming to cinema near you. All hail Einstein.

Students must NEVER question what they are taught. We must be 'scientific' -'Everyone' knows civilizations do NOT invent myths and do not rewrite history. We must consume the myths because it helps the industry, the cultural industry and the consumer industry.

We are consumers of lies.

The myths of 'western civilization' are a revival of pagan antiquity. And what does the word 'renaissance' mean ? A 'rebirth' of pagan beliefs, philosophy and belief systems. Because man never knew how to love , how to express feelings in brotherhood before this 'renaissance'. 'Science' that is never criticized or called in to question. As we see with the 'science' of 'evolution' or any other mainstream hype. Which is exactly what we see today. Dogmas, in fact. And a dumbed down public.

That's the cost of science fiction.
    test
  10. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

If it were a case of letting others fill my head with stories of how god doesn't exist, I'd agree, However, it isn't, so your comments do not apply to me.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

@MissAndrya

First I'm sick your your attitude against believers as if you are some special person on some pedestal. Here is a does of good medicine for you.

I would figure out some understanding to them, those comments...after all you do believe great grandpa was a rock, isn't that right ? And you did go to public school, somebody filled your head with candy floss and being that "evolution is what is" you did not come to that ignorant belief by your own accord. You were told it and assumed it was true on blind faith. This is certain.

You are not aware of the constant propaganda hitting you on a daily biases. It's so vast you are desensitized and it is quite normal and comfortable perhaps.

Yes, you are told what to think. It is done in a way that seems to be you, ironically enough, whom is doing the figuring. You're told stories how Yah does not exist in a million ways creatively a day. Yes. Welcome to our pagan society.

You said,

Real life experience for reasons of why to believe. By that you mean for certain the application of common sense and the boldness to actually think outside of the consumer box we've all are placed in, yes ?

Also while I am at it I notice you base your illogical reasoning on a pagan concept of who the Creator is. Wouldn't it be wise to actually get a clue or gain some understanding to what you are speaking against ? You have none. Unfortunate.

One of many scientific idols created by the Babylonian pagans who have controlled 'western civilization' over the centuries and who have certainly dominated the 'science' industry since at least the middle of the 18th century even applied more thought than you. Evolution is a case study - a typical example of that cultural mythology. Since the same elites have invented a whole 'history of discovery' in the name of a supposed science that is almost never questioned or criticized in any real detail. Fact.

Featuring myths and legends of a few handfuls of 'great' and unquestioned scientist from Galileo to Dawkins , Einstein, Hawking, Sagan, Darwin and Charles Lyell. Which gullible consumers love and never question, either scientifically or biographically. Their statues dominating your 'education' and your 'culture'.

I am asking you to think. Would you even dare ? I bet if it was trending on facebook you would.

Happy moon landings!!!
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you can look through a telescope and see where they landed on the moon
    test
  13. Coup d'état

test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes really man
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Can you see tracks or the flag or any human disturbances ?
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah apparently you can see the modules or lander they left or whatever, and the lunar rover trails.

i havent personally looked but ive seen the sites that show you where to look
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Very interesting...I'm going to look into this at some point. Thanks.

I'm not a believer in the moon landings but this may be the smoking gun to get me thinking differently about it.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it should be
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

Might want to explain the pm?
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

See, it's shit like this that makes me so happy I put Coup on ignore, and completely validates my position of his uselessness. Utter fucking uselessness. Any credit I ever gave that delusional faggot gets thrown out of the window. The pure garbage that comes out of the dude's mouth...so condescending....so presumptuous and pretentious....so...bull SHIT.

Go fuck yourself Coup.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.