I have a question for those amongst you who believe that the Noah's Ark story real..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, May 3, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

The evolution model can be examined though, and peer reviewed. That last part being important. What you propose essentially is saying, "Magic."
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Peer reviwed means nothing. Understand the university industry and larger agendas and know history. Gleen understanding.

If a professor in Soviet Russia taught capitalism 30 years ago, he'd be exiled into academic Siberia...

Majority opinion is not evidence for anything. The evolution model falls flat on its face under examination. It's not apart of science. It's a religion in the loose sense of the word. A humanist religion.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

test
  4. Coup d'état

All facts are not illuminated by the evolution model.

ayo,

What is, is that YAHUWAH exists. What do you miss ? That flicks of the wrist inclines you to shift words out the beck of his lips. Today, trust is amiss in the manufacture of bliss. Evolution is, must always factor in its answers as myths. As soon as it sets, as soon as it gets you are stepping in cement that cannot be mixed.

Job 12:7-14

7 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

8 Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of YAHUWAH hath wrought this?

10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

11 Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?

12 With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.

13 With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.

14 Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.
    test
  5. AliceHouse

No, of course not, don't be silly. I know not all facts are illuminated by the theory of evolution. Only the facts to which it pertains to. It's a gross misunderstanding to elude otherwise.

And that's what I see with you. A gross misunderstanding. It doesn't fall flat on it's face, and no amount of saying it will show otherwise.

You do not CHOOSE to understand, to look at things objectively. You only CHOOSE to take things, no matter how weak or certainly no matter how decietful they might be, and run with them if they support your already established world view.

You do not see within yourself the demons that manipulate you into endorsing lies. You are not preaching the word of the LORD. Rather, you are utilizing the word of the LORD to promote and propagate fallacies, lies, and the venom of the devil.

I sincerely worry about your grip on reality. You honestly and sincerely believe there is a grand conspiracy amongst hundreds of scientists to do away with the word of GOD?

I say that anyone who examines your words, and finds you endorse the word of GOD, will find your word full of lies, and will be turned from the book. I put forward that if anyone is trying to break apart religion, it is you.
    test
  6. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

migration is certainly possible. but are you saying that kangaroos migrated exclusively to australia all the way from the middle east and didn't leave behind any colonies along the way?
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

@TheBigPayback, I don't think you answered this...

And I'd also like to know about trees in general, and why types of trees are uniquely placed to certain areas, from your perspective.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i don't know about the biblical version.

but the entire world was not flooded according to the islamic version.

only the people of noah, those he was sent down to, that area was flooded.

:numaan:
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'd love to see someone use their bible to support the notion of a global flood. I don't think they can. But a lot of bible believing christians say it was a global flood. But for me, I never really gave a damn.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

1. It had never rained prior to the flood.

2. Underground water systems opened.

so yes they receed back to some extent.

Australian animals..?
    How Did Animals Spread All Over the World from Where the Ark Landed? - Answers in Genesis

Lemers?
    Hitch-Hiking Lemurs - Answers in Genesis
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

For your viewing pleasure. scale replica of noahs ark.
    [youtube]mcLf6xHcT8c[/youtube]
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah. understandable. i still can't get my mind around it.

what was harder to grasp was that he was 950+ years.

:numaan:
    test
  13. AliceHouse

It never rained prior to the flood... and how was this pulled off? Do you not realize what the world would be like if there was no rain?
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Genesis 2:5–6 “the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground”
    test
  15. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Fairytale exaggerations of what really happened, if it did happen, equals bible.
    test
  16. AliceHouse

But that doesn't make it true. Do you have any evidence to back that up? Because I can think of a few things on this Earth that implies that it's been raining for some time. The Grand Canyon comes to mind.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

[​IMG]
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

'The crystalline-basement rocks exposed deep within the Canyon (schist, granite, and gneiss) represent some of earth's oldest rocks, probably from early in Creation Week. Tilted, deeply buried strata (the "Grand Canyon Supergroup") show evidence of catastrophic-marine sedimentation and tectonics associated with the formation of an ocean basin midway through Creation Week, and may include ocean deposits from the post-Creation, but pre-Flood world. The Canyon's characteristic horizontally stratified layers (the "Paleozoic Strata") are up to 4,000 feet thick [1,200 metres] and are understood to be broad sedimentary deposits in northern Arizona dating from the early part of Noah's Flood. Remnants of strata overlying the rim of Grand

Canyon (the "Mesozoic Strata") are associated with a widespread erosion surface.' 2

Dr Austin saysthatthesefeatures suggest tectonics,sedimentation,and erosion during thelast half of the Flood year as the Colorado Plateau was lifted more than a mileabove sealevel.

'The catastrophic erosion of Grand Canyon (probably a result of drainage of lakes) was associated with

river-terrace gravels, lake sediments, landslide deposits, and lava flows of the post-Flood period,' he says. 3

Rather than being easily explained by evolutionists, the formation of the Grand Canyon is a problem for evolutionists, but fits well into the framework of the Bible.
    test
  19. AliceHouse

Tell me... if you had a timer. Y'know one of those sand timers in glass, what's it called? An hourglass, right.

Now let's say that it's designed to last for exactly one minute.

Are you proposing that such a sand timer could, on occasion, last only half a minute? Or perhaps last several minutes? Assuming it always has the same amount of sand.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Youre assuming its always had the same amount of sand.

so question..does the earth have underground water deposits?

Or is the water from oceans and ice caps all that exists?
    test