i have a problem fellas!!

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Cypha-Solo, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypha-Solo

Cypha-Solo soLo

ok here's the situation my girl lives with her folks and just resently her sister
    had a baby but did not want it. so the mother said she would take
    care of him so he wont have to go to a foster home..
    so the mother asked my girl if she would help she said yes,
    but here's the situation the mother goes to school and works when she gets out leaving my girl to take care of him all day.. when the mother gets home
    she says shes to tired to take care of him so my girl watches him all night aswell.. leaving her no time to look for a job or go to school shes 19
    and i think she should be doing something for her future but maybe im wrong?? I dont think she should have to sacrifice time when its not her baby..
    what can she do? she told her mom that it wasnt working out and the mother said well if you dont help me with this than you have to leave..
    she gets paid 500 amonth.......im out of ideas.......
    test
  2. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

She got a pussy dawg. Hoe that bitch.
    test
  3. sub.ZERO.freez

sub.ZERO.freez o/

500 a month for what seems to be a full time job?

lmao.
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Lmfaooo u a fool homie. That shit made me bust out laughing
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Ain't nothin u can do unless u got yo own crib...then she can move in wit u and say deuce mode to yo freedom
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

If I were you, I'd get out of the situation completely. Your girl has drama with her family, and all that's gonna do is take a toll on your relationship. As grimey as it may seem, you gotta look out for yourself. The longer you stay in that situation, the deeper you're gonna get sucked into her drama. Get out now while you still can.
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

im not sure about the laws where you at but around here yer girl would have tenants rights an could very easily fight for her right to stay haha

honestly tho, yer girl should be putting her sister in her place taken care of the baby. if she didnt want it an dont have a dad to dump the kid on part time then she shoulda gotten an abortion.

or if she doesnt wanna do that she should tell her mom that she gunna give the kid to an adoption agency or foster home if she doesnt get some help with the kid.
    test
  8. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

^ Fuck all that, thats her nephew if her sister's too bitch to take her reposibility seriously or at all fuck her and fuck her moms for not atleast tryin to figure some shit out.

Like liq said, tenant rights. If ya girl is recieving mail there she aint got to go nowhere. There are Gov assisted programs that'll watch her nephew while she's at work and if she's going to a JuCo, most of them actually have daycare facilities that'll watch ya child as long as she's attending.

I know it seems like a lot of work but I deffinitly don't think she should put her baby nephew up for adoption, take her sister to court and get full custody would be my first move. I wouldn't let the sister see the baby again cause she's obviously messed up in the head, that's just a dangerous situation there for the baby if she left the baby once she'll probably do it again.

Just help ya girl out and you'll see how better things'll be wit ya help. Believe me having something to live for is way better than partying and bullshittin, that lil responsibility will take you a long way homie.
    test
  9. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^ that's some grown man shit.
    test
  10. Magazine

Magazine New Member

lol^

i concur with anonmuz
    test
  11. Kwonrae

Kwonrae New Member

I know it's no comparison....but I recently got a puppy. My first dog since I have moved away from home and lemme tell ya it's a lot of work. But it gives me something to live for something to take pride in. The little fucker is smart and friendly as can be.

I agree though. Your girl should man the fuck up and take FULL responsibility of this child.
    test
  12. salvavertate

salvavertate New Member

full responsibilty? damn shes 19 and its not even her baby

cypha-solo i agree with you man, girl needs to go to school and look out for her future...i mean i aint sayin she should just give the kid up all together, but i think she definitely deserves some help from her mom or somethin cause it just aint fair to deprive the girl of her education when she didnt do anythin to deserve it...im not sayin the baby is a curse because i know its a blessing, im just sayin its a tough situation and it seems to be forcin her into sacrifices she shouldnt have to make...i mean cant the kid spend days at a daycare or somethin so she can at least go to school and take care of that aspect?

other than that, i agree with cats that somebodies got a responsibility to this child and it might well be your girl if nobody else is steppin up to it...help her out and take care of the kid cause in the end you will gain so much from it...aint nothin in the world so beautiful as a child and no duty in the world so important as the one we have to ours
    test
  13. reysargent77

reysargent77 New Member

hi

I dont think she should have to sacrifice time

----------------------------

Galen

make online money

[​IMG]
    test
  14. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

Its Wrong For Ur Chick's Mom To Ask For Help But Then To Hold It Against Ur Chick When It Gets To Be Too Much Ya Know?...And As Far As The Sister Goes, She Needs To Stop Bein A Hoe.

This Kinda Brings Up The "Is Abortion Ok" Topic Too.She Didnt Want The Baby And Im Hopin The Decision Wasnt Made Halfway Thru The Pregnancy.Im Guessin She Didnt Want To Abort The Pregnancy But This Doesnt Make It What She's Doing Ok At All.
    test
  15. Redeemed

Redeemed MY PRESIDENT IS 1/2 BLACK

sounds like you do have a problem!!!
    test
  16. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

If the only options your girl's mother is willing to allow your girl are 1) your girl-friend being the full-time caretaker for the child; or 2) your girlfriend moving out of the house... I think your girl should go with option 2.

If you girl doesn't want to be the full-time cartaker and do so hindering her ability to maximize the potential in her own life, then she needs to get out of that situation. I guarantee, her mother will find another way.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.