I have a job interview today at McDonalds at 4

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Feb 4, 2014.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

Do you think they'll give me a drug test on the spot or tell me to come back another day?

Cuz I'm worried they're gonna ask me to pee so Ima try and get clean pee from someone in the building

But I would think they'd tell me to come back another day to pee, correct?

Or do you think they won't even drug test me at all ?
    test
  2. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i never heard of mcdonalds doing drug tests.

good luck
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

I doubt they drug test. Its not a cheap process

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    test
  4. P. Chase

Word well I got clean pee anyway so I'm straight
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

If McDonalds drug tested, it wouldn't have any employees.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Mcdonalds doing drug testing is hilarious...

is drug testing really that common down in the US? we have it up here in canada for jobs it matters for
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I got drug tested when I worked at WalMart.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

holy fuck

Up in canada its only if it matters for a job that has safety concerns usually... or american companies

when i worked at home depot i had to sign a paper that said if HD wanted to to start testing i would agree to piss on a litmus tab...
    but i didnt give a fuck and if HD did test, half the employees would be gone and im not ashamed to tell people i smoke marijuana

where i grew up, jobs were everywhere, so if you lost one, you could get a better one anyways. Alberta canada is full of work for everyone. Its a wonderful place
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Fuck it. Moving to Canada.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

seriously though. Alberta is overflowing with work. All of canada wants to move there because of how prosperous and awesome it is, and everyone else has already. Alberta Its basically the dad of canada. Unfortunately if youre from Alberta though its hard now to find someone whos actually from there. Its all people from everywhere else now because of the work....fuck man, i have homies who just graduated high school, and now are working on the rigs making 100g's/yr +

and theres tons of work outside of oil too....
    test
  11. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Lmfao @ giving u a drug test.

EVERYONE who works there does drugs
    test
  12. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

When i worked at a fastfood joint my boss never tested...

And he was a cop and KNEW i smoked weed.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

3/4 jobs I've had didn't drug test. The only one was an internship at a really high class hotel. The one I'm currently interning at said if I got hired I'd have to take one.

Paper, you'll be good. Don't even bring the piss. And be sure to be like 10 mins early. If you're on time, you're late. Good luck man
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well if it was just a "job" for now to pay bills, and not something i was trying to do forever. Id just agree. If they made me piss theyd see i smoked weed. If they fire me, their loss. Im awesome. Im confident i can find another job anyway. I really dont care if people know i smoke weed.
    but if it was my dream job and i wanted to be able to do it forever. Id probably quit the weed.

where im from jobs are plentyful and bountyful. There is no excuse for being unemployed where i was born.... If you are youre either disabled and cant work, or a lazy bastid.

Alberta is a gold mine compared to other provinces in canada. Work is pouring out of its ying yang.
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Would you quit for your career?
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah, but i dont have to ever worry about that. Im an artist. There is no studio I can think of in North America that requires its artists to piss in a bottle. If there was thered be even more unemployed artists than there already are.
    test
  17. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Just don't tell them your future goals are "looking for a better job." I did that, bad idea.

For reals though, they won't drug test you. Matter fact, if you're ever hard up for weed, and you don't live in a college town, you go to the back parking lot of a McDonalds where all the cigarette smoking employees hang out at and you'll score in no time.
    test
  18. P. Chase

Yeah they didn't drug test. The woman talked to me for like 10 minutes asked me some questions and said if I get a call in about a week it means I got the job. She was interviewing mad people. Ima go to VIM tomorrow and ask the boss if she gives me her word she will hire me in March. If so I won't work to wack ass Mcdonalds I don't need the money I got mad money,
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i guess someone has to do it

good luck
    test