I have a CONFESSION to make.. peep

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by yayo, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

u know theirs a difference between jac(juvy detention center) and juvenile jail right?

juvy jail is where gits from 14 - 28 (i believe) is charged as an adult.

u know (atleast here) different jails for different crimes..
    sum jails hold every type of criminal.. from traffic offenders to murderers..
    then u got the jail that has the min. max. medium layout, the juvy jail where they keep the minors charged as adults.. etc....

sum adults(21-28) rather go to adult jail than deal with the minors charged as adults..

when u get locked up and see then holla at me fool..

the ppl wyling out in jail aint the old folks but the kids trying to prove shit.
    test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

nothing to b proud of but u got it all wrong if u rather be in a jail with abunch of gits than adults..

stick me with the adults, fuck the bullshit. haha

and if u wanna get cute with me u cna go to miamidade.gov and check thru my name and last and see all the times i went to court kiddo.. if u really want to know about me.. seems like ur interested..
    test
  3. Lyme

Lyme Guest

I like your freshman id pic lol

I didnt know you wore glasses... what kind of frame is that?
    test
  4. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

versace..

i dont really need them
    i wear them 2 look cool.
    test
  5. Lyme

Lyme Guest

Thats what i thought they were! god Im good. I have a pair of versaces too...

So theres no perscription in those?
    test
  6. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hahahaha.
    internet gansta
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

naw no perscription, i just got a thing for gold frames...

it was a stage in my life where i bought acouple of them, i guess..

when u comming to miami again..
    me, u, bg and his lady can have a fun night out in miami.

wut yall think?

p.s.

i think BG is jealous that your texting to me.
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

"gansta"
    your ebonics suck.
    test
  9. Lyme

Lyme Guest

Hopefully never, but you never know it is my bf's hometown he's dyin to go back for a visit.... a couple of months ago my friends were there at my girls familys summer home and we were gonna go... I told BG about it and he thought I was setting him up or something lol.... Really Im just a chill person he knows that... He really knows how to hold a grudge lol bittersweet

Anyway.. sweet frames.
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

BG is a paranoid..
    he needs to relax alittle.

miami is a beautiful place, why u wudnt like to visit again?
    cuz of BG, dunt let a bad apple ruin it for u..

when u come to miami and able to sneak from your man alittle lets ride out and search for BG we already know he goes to FIU, kendall campus we'll place banners up and shit and ill make sure yall dead the beef there...

then hit up a club or sumthing.
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

what the fuck.. dog shut ur fuckin uneducated ass up

theres federal and county.. federal takes every person in the state that commited crimes above or equvialent to a felony... county is people in the county who don't have sentences exceeding like 10 years for crimes punishable by jail.. or not being able to pay fines etc.

either way your gettin fucked up.. are you fuckin serious? dog ur a fuckin idiot if ur 18 or above they puttin ur ass in JAIL. juvey is for fuckin 13 year old kids who stab someone or some shit.. jail is where the fuckin gang bangers, murderers, thugs fuckin go

not some little boy wita knife.. i would much rather fight the 14 yr old then some 24 year old big ass black dude tryin to take my food and shit

you just sound like a fuckin idiot.. shut ur fake never did no time up ass up..

And stop sayin the word gits what the fuck is that homosexual shit

juvenile hall consists of people usually around 12-18

after 18 your an adult.. ur a fuckin clown
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

your a chump you aint shit without a gun...im more man then you i dont roll with no gang...bare knuckle id whoop you like you aint shit get the mount positiion and make you cry uncle.

you talk big instead of trying to prove how tough you are or macho...be a good father to your daughter that will make you more of a man then any gangster out there...
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

now that, is some funny shit.
    test
  14. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol,

bitch I said if you show up at my door with your man its gonna be on.

lol.

soft ass canadian bitch
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

my advice.

hit it, and drop the bitch off at Miami International

then burn one as soon as ya hit the highway.
    test
  16. Plekz

Plekz Guest

With all that said, let me let you in how it is in Florida...

First off, the age limit for Adult Camps is 24 and up, not even depending on your crime...

Anyone between 17 - 23 go to Work Camps aka Git Camp aka Gladiator School...

Any sentence over exactly one year is prison time, which is why most cases people get 1 year and 1 day minium for shit like felony probation violation... The only way you're spending any kind of time in the county is while you're awaiting trial... After you get your sentence you wait one month until you get transfered to Orlando where they classify your crime and behaviour before determining which prison camp you're going to...

Florida also has a minium serving time of 85% meaning if you get 1 year you'll actually only do 10 months... 5 days are credited as gain time each month...

All that aside, in Florida, the best place to go would be an Adult Camp, because the Git Camps the assault rate is higher, being that everyone's young and feel they got something to prove, there's no way you're doing anytime without getting into more than one fight or getting jumped... Especially in Florida and how everyone's big on Counties... Which also Polk, Dade, and Broward usually make up most of the Git Camp populations so if you're not from either one of those you better hope you go unnoticed...
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

thank you pleky.

oye i still got u for that strip club n night out fool..

being real whodie..

fuck centro, we finna hit up tootsies.

hook u up with 1 of my ladies cousins..
    fine ass boricua mamis.

dale.
    test
  18. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

^i still remember the pic you posted with you having that red bandana over your face...
    i came to conclusion it was a serious case of g-unit withdraw, staring at the mirror acting like the lastest addition to g-unit's roster is cool but next time atleast look gangstah when you have the red bandana across ya grill not like a pre-diagnosed(sp) case of gyno-man playing the role of a bi-curious hindu dancer...(i looked in ya eyes in that pic, i see your curious kid.)

[​IMG]
    ^doesnt make her a crip same way it didnt make you a blood.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

She's got a penis nose.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Smile, there's little muscle in your bitch tits.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.