I hate when people associate God with evil like God kills men women and children yada

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Yadayada. I think john 10:10 completely destroys and appropriately associate just who is responsible for what in lide and our history. Satan came to kill steal and destroy - I came to give life and give it more abundantly - jesus ..man its cool if u wanna stay ignorant but dont at least make everyone else ignorant as well
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i think people mostly say that in reference to all those old testament stories which have god killing tons of people
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Right but God didnt kill anything. As far as isreal it was nessicary to form a nation or else they wouldve been killed so God allowed them power to do it. Otherwise it was people, or more specificly people influenced by satan because thats what he does. God does not kill it goes against his nature. Hed rather u choose life over death and choosing life would be living out the plan he has for your life. Stray from it at your own risk. There is a path that seemeth right but leadth to destruction.
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

well i seem to recall him killing people in the bible. off the top of my head, he killed every first born son in egypt.
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Its just that people, believers in general, seem to claim God to be the Creator of EVERYTHING & ANYTHING. Yet when it comes to Satan and evil acts a loop hole seems to materialize. It comes off as bullshit to anyone paying attention. Like if anything good happens its praise god and his direct action. But in comes that evil and its Man's fault and his inability to maintain gods intended divinity like we failed him somehow. Like he was looking the other way when we go all psycho on everything, he didn't create THAT part of us. Thats on us. Yet when you look into the Old Testament he is all about the Wrath and Jealous Judgment or Destruction.

Like if GOD has zero control over whether or not Humanity faces or engages in evil actions or ends then in what Universe is he worthy of worship.

And worse even. If it was somehow in his Great Design that we as a species would have to endure countless years in war killing each other. Then fuck him or her or it.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

The only time we know of that God allowed something like that to happen was with the egyptions because they were sacrificing babies to their Gods. So he allowed the angel of death kill the first born sons of the egyptians (which was significant to them) but the death angel "passed over" the homes that had the blood of the lamb over their doorframes. And even so these were hardly innocent men women and children.
    test
  7. snowy

So the evil Egyptians were sacrificing their babies to their gods. And Gods well thought out punishment was to... kill their babies?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

No kill their "Gods"
    test
  9. snowy

How is "allowed the angel of death kill the first born sons of the Egyptians" meaning kill their gods? Unless you mean that by The One True God committing large scale infanticide would awaken the Egyptians to the truth that their gods inability to stop him, and therefore are unworthy of worship.

Still it just comes off as jealousy that GOD in all his 1st commandment glory isnt the center of the worshipping/sacrificing in the name of circle. And so with his Supreme Being sized Ego needs to make his indentured worshippers cede divinity to him and him alone. And if it takes killing several thousand babies to do it then well... eggs, omelettes, yada yada.
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i'm guessing the children who died were pretty innocent. lamb's blood or not.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Killing men, women, and children is a lot more humane than sending them to Hell to be tortured for eternity.
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^:funny:

God has killed men, women and children several times...you're fool to think otherwise. Stop making God out to be such a liar.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Cus they were the ones that became their pharoes which were their Gods.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  15. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

yea God killed people all the time...Soddom and Gomorrah (sp), The Great Flood, gving Jobe the power to kill 'every living thing' he came across in the 'promised land'.....etc etc etc

If HE is a creator of all, then he is also the creator of Evil.....he also controls it and has power over it....

I think the problem with people today is they dont understand duality...monotheism seems to suppose ONE thing, GOOD and only that, but thats not the case in reality....in reality there has to be two sides to everything.....even God has to be dual in nature.....

The flip flopping of the God of Abraham is interesting to me...for the Jews he was very violent, letting them kill in his name or rather ordering them to, promising land and cattle and status within the world, allowing them laws of stoning each other and whatever else...then Jesus comes and says nah fuck that its all about love, God is forgiveness and he takes a much more Buddhist view on compassion and how it leads to enlightenment, then the Muslims come out with the violence again, more ruff neck laws and ways of treating people (not forgetting the Christians didnt even follow the word of Christ but pick and choose to follow the old testament when they want to, 'eye for an eye'...ummmm no, Jesus said that covenant was broken and there's a new one 'turn the other cheek'!!!)....now we have the newest in these religion Baha'i...which again is peaceful and doesnt have the same vile laws of Islam and Judaism.....and so far hasnt been tainted like Christianity......

The way I look at it is sometimes you tell your kid off, sometimes harshly, but thats so they dont make the same mistake again, coz it could potentially harm them, kill them or ruin their life....perhaps God has to punish us as well sometimes to teach us a lesson....thats my religious view on it...

My actual view is God doesnt interfere, whatever good happens and whatever bad happens, its not his divine intervention but just the natural laws acting out,

PEACE
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i agree with u bpb
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

God's a killa.

But... so what?

He can do what he wants.

If I was Jeff, I'd be banning faggots left and right cus I can. What could you do about it? Nothing. Just kiss my ass and pray for pity.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

@sifu God didnt create evil. We gave authority to it and alegiance to the God of this world (satan) the prince of the air, which is why it reigns in this world. As far as saddom and gammorah there wasnt one righteous person besides lot whom god saved. S&G try to fuck the angels as well as homosexuality rampint, and beastiality. So he saved the deserving ones the rest were killed by some kind of disaster.
    test
  19. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

If God created EVERYTHING....Heaven, the Angels, Man, Earth etc etc and he GAVE us all our capabilities, then he created evil as well.....

He gave us free will to choose, but he also created both the choices....by creating 'right' he also created 'wrong' as right is based on the fact that things are also wrong....they are relative....just like you cant create an 'up' with inherently and maybe unintentionally, creating down......

I dont think we really understand what is evil or wrong yet....I think we under estimate the power of duality and it being a requirement for life....

We kind of fall for the pacifist hippy approach of ALL violence is wrong, and things like that, when in fact maybe its not ALL wrong, at the same time justifying it and rationalizing violence can lead to some of the most evil people known!!!

Its a difficult subject....

But as the creator of everything, and the Master/ruler/GOD of everything, not just good (as that would limit him and make him less than a supreme GOD)...we have to credit him with evil aswell

PEACE
    test
  20. snowy

So... God created the world and at a later date in comes Satan from a galaxy far far away which God didn't create and therefore isnt responsible for evil.

This makes sense to you?

Here I was going under the belief that Satan was at one time an Angel. Which were created by God to serve in heaven.

How about

“For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created by Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”

I mean your only choices are he created evil, he created the being that created evil, or hes not really a creator of everything in the Universe and so something had to have come before him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.