I hate ufc undisputed 2010

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by ANDtheMC, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I been playin' the demo for the last few hours on PS3. If the game is really like that, I ain't getting it. Shit's fuckin' annoying as fuck. And the computer gets subs wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too easy.

I'ma stay at it for a bit longer but this shit's crazy. Even the transitions are weird. And there's no sweeps from guard? C'mon... You really gonna tell me Machida isn't gonna know any submission but the kimura off his back? WEAK!!!

I pray to go this game is way better when it comes out. I was actually gonna go pre-order it tomorrow but NOPE! I'm definitely not until I hear something otherwise.
    test
  2. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

are you saying the previous game is better than the 2010 one?
    test
  3. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

sounds like u dont know how to play it...
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

yeah you have no idea how to play it lol... there are sweeps but its not a regular transition its a counter transition which is more realistic, not a fan of realism? in real life when someone makes a mistake, someone will make the sweep, its not like they sit there "ok time to sweep" and just do it at will without the opponent giving it to them accidentally

subs... ive never been subbed by the computer once yet haha you just aren't very good at that either, if they transition the sub to another type of sub you have to turn the stick the opposite way, dont think theres button mashing anymore to get out? havent tried.

and having more then 1 sub from a specific position, if you can explain how it'd work with key mapping.. im sure they'd add in 5 different subs just for you, but i think its fine the way it is, theres technically 2 subs from most positions, different positions result in different subs and then you can transition from 1 to the next, which im sure you coulda switched from kimura to something else you just dont know the button.. to complain about that is lame anyways cause no matter the sub its the same way to get out its not like "oh shit i got an armbar hes not gonna get out of this its harder then the leglock!!"

i think it'd be better you didnt play, i dont know you but i get the impression your just garbage at games and wanna try because its a ufc one.. which will end up with you saying it sucks because you suck at it
    test
  5. .Invictus.

.Invictus. M3L

^^LMAO hilarious.
    test
  6. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

wow.

jayoo got some killer instinct.
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I enjoy it.

Pretty much the exact same thing as the last with a few upgrades.

Pumped about EA Sports MMA game though, can't wait to see what's good with it...
    test
  8. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

I haven't seriously played an mma game since pridefc for ps2.

Will have to.
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Undisputed was a good first step IMO.

They really have to work making that game more natural, and more in depth, rather than just the same sweeps and shit. It'd be cool if you could catch people off balance and sweep them that way, for example.

The stand-up is basic as fuck though...
    test
  10. jayoo

standup is basic?? it has sways, if you know how to use them and have a friend who does to you have fuckin wars on the feet you guys all must really be bad at this game i dont get it?? people bitched no sway, they add sway, people still bitch... what the fuck do you want them to do super backflips with a bicycle kick finish?? go cop mortal kombat for that, everybody wants a game thats exactly like real life but its not gonna happen they'd need a control with 50 buttons to be able to do every little thing

i swear they take all peoples complaints, and do basically EVERYTHING people complained about and now people still "ohh well... but they coulda done this"..

lame
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WRONG. That is not more realistic. Sweeps aren't only based of someone's mistakes. There's sweeps where you're literally attacking from the bottom looking for a sweep. You have heard of a Plan A sweep turned into a Plan B sweep from Half Guard? Don't tell me about realism cuz I've trained jiu-jitsu. YOU ATTACK SWEEPS. It's no different from you attacking a submission. You set up sweeps just like you would an armbar! Yes, there's times where someone slips up and you notice you can get a sweep but more often than not, if I want a sweep I'm attack for it (locking down a side to break the balance of the person). So PLEASE don't tell me about realism of ground fighting.

And I'm playing on expert. I don't know what you're playing on. And please don't tell me I'm not good at UFC games cuz on the last one, I beat a top 100 ranked player and I was beasting on everyone submitting people. And I NEVER BUTTON MASHED.

And no... You can't. The switch is L1 and clicking on the right analog. Only certain guys are going to have submission switching but being Machida's a black belt, would he not from several positions? AND YOU CAN DO MULTIPLE SUBS FROM A KIMURA. You can transition to a omoplata, gogoplata, even an arm bar if you're nice enough with it, triangle choke, can do a kimura sweep, and more.

And wrong. Depending on how tired the body part is or how strong the part of the body is, YES IT WOULD BE HARDER TO GET OUT OF CERTAIN SUBS. You must have never rolled before. It's much easier to get arm locks on some people than leg locks because their lower body is much stronger AND vise versa.

THAT'S FUNNY CUZ I'M SURE I WOULD HAVE BEASTED ON YOU IN UFC 2009. And that's funny cuz again, I've beaten a top 100 ranked player in UFC 2009 and went up like 20 experience levels. But nice try.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? If people say "they coulda done this" that's supposed to be bad? So we're supposed to settle? FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Last time I checked, people put A LOT of money into games. It's not like a system is cheap and the games aren't either. So we're supposed to just shut up and be quiet because "Jayoo" doesn't want us complaining?

Fuck outta here. If you had such a problem with it, you didn't have to come into the thread either.
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

AND LASTLY, I got the hang of it a bit more but the submission defense still comes off awkward. I think you have to roll the opposite way to get out of submissions where as in the other one it was in the same direction. At least that's what it seems like. But there's still flash submissions that I don't get how the sub happened.

And there's also scenarios where I think I should have gotten the submission but it didn't necessarily work out.

The stand up is great tho'. A 'lil choppy/mechanical still, but still A HUUGGGGE IMPROVEMENT. I like it. Just went and made my reservation for it less than an hour ago.

Hopefully, things are improved and they get rid of some of the glitches tho'. Subs are a pain in the ass.
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And to further show your lack of knowledge anything submission related..... YES, CERTAIN SUBS ARE HARDER TO ESCAPE! AND YES, there are people who are better getting out of a certain submission than others. And yes, they did make the game with that in mind because when you do do a submission switch in this game, you'll have to rotate the defense the opposite direction as normal knowing that most people spin the analog stick a certain way faster.

And to say there's only 2 submissions per position is completely ignorant. Please get your jiu-jitsu knowledge up and then come say something to me.

AND ANOTHER COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT THESE GUYS CAN USE AN ARM BAR FROM HALF GUARD!?!? lol... That's just terrible. lol
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  16. jayoo

ok i skimmed about 5 sentences, ill keep it simple... you SUCK

ps: no shit certain subs are harder to escape IN REAL LIFE, im talking based on the game you fuckin idiot thats how slow you are, you really think "oh shit i got em!! hes so dumb!!" but in reality you have (once again) no fucking idea what your talking about

and thats great you can do 50 things from the kimura, now explain how to implement it in-game with the control limitations we have?
    do you not think this would be done if it could? do you not think people who KNOW all aspects of MMA are not present in creating this game?
    its a fucking video game, name 1 game that takes a realistic setting that cant be torn apart for a few unrealistic aspects?? pleaaaase
    test
  17. jayoo

if you wanna pull out ufc 2009 and play we can, anytime

get jeff on the line, ill put $250 on me, dead serious

i think my record with no quits was somethin like 180-17 on my 2nd xbox live account, forgot my first ones pw
    ill wash you chump, to bad we cant stand-up in real life see how far your shit bjj training gets you
    test
  18. jayoo

war jayo
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You fuckin' idiot. That's why the developers even said they're going to make submissions harder to escape when you submission switch, right? I'M SURE YOU KNOW MORE THAN THE GAME DEVELOPERS YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT.

And that's how much you know about the game because EVEN IN UFC 2009, if a part of a person's body was worn out, going for a sub on that body part was more effective. And you moron... That's why also they said in UFC 2009 that it was easier to get a rear naked choke on stronger people because it was harder to "muscle out" of. Riggghhttt... Shows how much you know about this game.

And you and your presumption that I sucked at this game yet I guarantee you my ranking and record on UFC 2009's Xbox was much better than your's. Over a 100 wins (not including the 100 or so people who quit when I beat them when the online play was flawed and still had issues) with about 70% submissions AND beating a top 100 ranked player. Riggghtttt... I'm sure I just don't know anything about the game.

And you can implement it. Have you ever played NBA Streets? Do you know how many different moves you can do ball handling by mixing up the variations of different buttons you press together? R1+R2+Dpad can do something. R1+L2+Dpad can do something.... R1+R2+L1+Dpad can do something. Get my drift? It's not that hard of a concept.

And YES, I know for a fact people who "know all aspects of MMA" were around when they made this game. That's why it's even more pitiful that they let you pull and arm bar from half guard. hahaha... WTF?!?!? That's shit's just retarded.

And Machida can only do a kimura. Boooo... hahah... Fuck outta here. You made your self look real ignorant in these threads.
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

OHHHH... THE TOUGH GUY TALK. Oh no. I'm scared now. hahaha... Idiot.

I don't even have the game anymore because I got rid of my 360 and play on my PS3. Just copped my PS3 250GB this past week.

Cut the bullshit ass tough talk. Dumbass... hahahaha... "Too bad we can meet up in real life so I can't whoop your ass cuz I'ma mean tough and rough guy saying I can beat up people on the internet I've never met or know nothing about." Fuck outta here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.