i hate love poems

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Cereal_Killer, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

takes wellbutrin ^^^^
    test
  2. DaJackle

DaJackle ThoughtS ProcessinG

it's just reasonable that we tend to write dark, sad, ,or anger poem much better than love...writing something that's happy and to be good requires a lot of skill....same with funny-witty poetry too...and i agree with MisterE, that when you are happy you tend to want to share them with people...but often enough...the poems to be shared are very repetitive from one and other, and i too can get sick of them. But, however, there are some really good ones that deserve mad props..and goes far just from showing the emotion itself, but giving concrete and vague images to make your skin crawl...this is the type which i don't really see in here....i don't think i've ever posted any of my love poem in this realm...atleast i dont think...but i do write them, i haven't in a while though...been trying to get out of the topics which i am most comfortably with and talk about less appealing topics which i have a hard time to express...but that's growth for ya...just got to get out of that box....o well
    test
  3. ~Shai-Ness~

~Shai-Ness~ Loves girls with attitude

love poems suck

boo* love poems.....banish them from the realm
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.