"I hate it when men look at me in a sexual way."

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Said the stripper wife guest on the Dr. Phil show.

Da fuck??

And she's not the only stripper who talks this way.

Why do strippers feel the need to judge the men who patronize them?

Men do it all the time, too... we call women whores and then we fuck them... (I need to remember to stop doing that, btw)... but what is up with this mentality?

For the most part, you attract what you give out... you present yourself as a sex object, then you will be treated and seen as a sex object... it's the same argument tight-eyes gave when she called men out for complaining about gold diggers when they're flossing extra hard... you don't want to be treated like a hoe? Quit acting like one... it's as simple as that. But don't get on your high horse and judge the people judging you when you're no better than them.

Okay, rant over.

Any thoughts?
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

shes obviously not smart

thats why shes a stripper
    test
  3. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

You should do a survey on a group of strippers. There's gotta be a message board somewhere for strippers.
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

The stripper is just one example...there are many women who think that way.
    test
  5. Huston Halliday

Huston Halliday Rubicund Rebels

Meh. Who gives a shit what women think.

"Thinking" wasn't in the job description.
    test
  6. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol...Koncious.. you fuck whores??

I hate when the creepy guy at the gas station stares at me the whole time I'm in the store and then says " you want a fill up" with a smirk of childishness on his face.. Yeah, you're a perv.

I bet that lady does hate when guys look at her in a sexual way, but she loves that money doesn't she?
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I used to... not anymore.

I just find it ironic how the whores and whoremongers judge each other.

"Man, fuck that bitch... she ain't nuttin' but a hoe anyway... that's why I skeeted in her face."

"Fuck all these triflin' ass dudes... I just use what I got to get what I want from them... they ain't shit."

I wanna spit at em like MC Eiht in Menace, "MAN, BOTH OF Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Men who patronize strip clubs and have sex with promiscuous women have no right to judge them... and vice versa for the women who are serving and teasing these men for loot, like the stripper on Dr. Phil.

Like stripping is the only job she can find... gimme a break... she has a husband and he only has one job... if they're struggling that bad, then he needs to step up and be the man and take on another job... OR cut back on some expenses (a lot of people feel like that option is non-negotiable... I mean, do you really need a cell phone, cable, internet and to be eating out every other night???)

Then you got the single mothers who say they gotta strip to feed their kids... bullshit!! You're stripping so you can buy those $100 pumps or that $400 bag or to pay the $600/month Lexus car note... whatever yo, excuses, excuses... and how can girls be stripping to pay tuition when there's millions and millions of dollars of financial aid out there waiting to be received? It's a choice.
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I couldn't agree with you more.

Interchange stripping with selling drugs in those statements and all of my opinions are aired out.
    test
  9. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I hear things like this most from girls on my campus who are in modeling troupes or dance troupes, and walk around damn near naked, and have hella naked pics on Myspace and Facebook. Some of them are like "All guys only want me for sex, and that's all guys care about. None of them want something serious".
    test
  10. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

It's all about perception. A naked body does not always imply sex in my mind. It depends on the context. When R-tistic mentioned models and dance troupes it made me think of art. Yeah, there were triflin' heffas and ashy negrows at my school trying to show off their bodies to get a reaction or some bootie, but it wasn't always the case.

Dance is about the movement of the body - the lines, the shapes, the extention of muscles. You don't always wear bulky baggy clothes in dance - it takes away from the art of it. You want to see how people move.

Judging is a fault (or is it?) that most of us are guilty of day in and day out. I guess to judge someone who judges is just as guilty as the primary judgement. It's human nature.
    test
  11. Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday The Mr Spock of dis shit

recognizing that you are dealing with a whore is not neccessarily judgement.
    some of my friends are assholes, criminals, man-hoes, etc, but they my mans and them.
    a duck is a duck.

on the other hand, i have run into situations where women of questionable ethics have judged me. it is lame of them, but such is life.

i think alot of that has to do with their lack of self-esteem. they figure, 'this dude dont respect me, so ....'

anyway, whores aint that bad...lol
    test
  12. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I have seen some naked pics of females that didn't really imply sex at that level...and I could just look at them like damn she's fine, without sayin "daaaaaaaamn I wanna fucc!"...but at the same time, of course I would get down with em just from seeing their body LOL.

But yeah...when females have pics in lingerie, with their panties pulled down a lil bit, or in boyshorts with their ass facing the camera, or in a dance troupe and grinding the ground slow as hell...then yes, sex is implied, and that's how most dudes are going to view them.

I heard a debate about this somewhere recently....comparing sexy to slutty. Some people were saying that Gabrielle Union could have a similar picture to something Lil Kim has, but small things about Kim would push the edge to slutty, while Gab's pics may still be seen as classy or sexy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.