I had an epiphany the other day...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Murder Ink, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i respect peoples beliefs whatever they are, hindu, christian, atheist, agnostic, and so on

in no way am i trying to force people to believe one thing, or saying that this is categorical proof of a god that cares about human life. im saying that for these reasons, the existence/belief in god should be taken seriously. scientific/rational thought, and common sense, will lead us to the idea of an intelligent design to the universe.
    test
  2. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

okay so....menaz you're sayin there's still faith involved....I got it now alright...I never doubt that a God exists, just a Jesus, but if the world does end in 2012, am I gonna have time to read teh bible and actually understand it? like would it help at all, but then again like I said sometimes I think I'm christian just cuz of the better outcome, like that pascal thing, but idk I really wanna learn as much as possible but I really needa be enjoying life right now...GOT DAMN THIS FUCKIN SUCKS I'M sOOOOO DAMN CONFUSED...
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^The world will not end in 2012.

However, a NEW AGE, will begin in 2012.
    The Age of aquarius.

That really doesn't mean anything, Unless you are a (CT on masons) or unless you're into star worship. Or if you're superstitious of revelations and believe when the Mayan calander ends the (sun’s magnetic field will destory the unvierse.) Then I would say worry. But why do you worry? Your going to die anyway, it's inevitable. People say it takes belief to make something real, well if you have unbelief in the END DAYS how can it be real?

Some even believe, The spirit of messiah will be reincarnated into another human visual who will then emerge to save the earth in 2012 .It's nothing more than a superstious belief in astology, in buddhism, and in revelations which brings these people to their foregone conclusions.
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Wrong, I do not treat agnosticism as a belief, in my dictionary.
    I deal with Proof.

Nothing about my form of agnosticism deals with Belief. I take no sides. I study both sides of the argument i'm not a believer or unbeliever in any of it.

What is rational about believing in God that science can't explain?
    why is it common sense to believe in God?
    Intelligent design, So your god makes the universe than walks away?
    God is not a evolutionist. God is a creationist.
    Try natural selection not intelligent design.
    test
  5. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

^^^^^well that's cool I guess if you're right...but what bout that meteor that's supposed to kill us lol? And what did u have against the anthropic method that confused me, and I looked up those word defs but still...
    test
  6. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

he deals with proof.

hahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.