I had a dream last night

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by JASON ANTHONY, Jul 30, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Such is the price for evolving into a vocally communicating species.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

was that your plan? like you knew maybe 50/50 id choke? LOL

i have amazingly vivid dreams constantly, anything that made my dreams more vivid and amazing would be cool as a motherfucker.

and i smoke hella weed, i heard thats not supposed to be the case with ganjasmokers
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I had a bad case of bronchitis a long time ago and slept with a cough drop in my mouth. I then proceeded to have, not really "lucid" dreams, but more like realistic dreams. (One dream I remember, I was a Charmander throwing fireballs at everyone around town.) The occasional sleep paralysis, but it was a fascinating experience.

I later managed to repeat it a few months later, but had difficulty timing it right. It stopped working after a few nights in a row though.

I'm just curious if it works for anyone else. I should probably try it again, maybe mix it up with some binaural beats.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i use binaural beats when i study and sometimes for meditation...

i have a cd with some that are supposed to envoke lucid dreaming... havent actually tried those particular ones..
    Ive only lucid dreamt a couple times and it was pretty awesome.

I ate some magic mushrooms once, then proceeded to fall asleep before they kicked in... I had an insane dream about hiking up a mountain. A big rockslide happened, and i got crushed and as i got crushed i contorted my body so violently that i woke myself up and also proceeded to pull the muscles in my neck and back, i was also out of breath... i could barely move after... anyways i could also feel the pressure ghosts of where all the rocks hit me... it was neat. I figure i was dying in my sleep(not breathing) and my body woke me up with that dream so i would breathe.
    test