I had a dream about my main chic's little sister....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Trey M, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

she's like 17-18 with some HUGE tits...the little sister that is...first time that has ever happened...I guess Im spending too much time with the family...

that ever happen to any of yall??
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

nah

used to have an awkward situation with this chick i was tryna get at whos lil sister used to come by my work an hit on me, shed wear her sisters clothes n perfume when she came by too.

thats about it for lil sisters as far as i go
    test
  3. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

I use to stay having dreams about my girlfriend's mom. I'm always telling my boy that if I was never involved with her daughter I could've probably nailed her with relative ease especially considering the cornball husband she has.
    test
  4. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

yea my exes lil sister... my ex is a bad ass half black and asian, you could tell she was asian too but her features were more black. she used to run track and shit and had the bigger c cup tit titties and a tight ass... damn....

anyway, her sister went to our school too but i never noticed her cause her older sis had my nose wide open... I met lil sis and thats where all the whole asian side went cause she had the chill eyes and the her sisters body she just aint do sports. but yea there was a dream or two about her.

Their mom.... now that's a whole other story there... lets just say I was playing the part when they found out they parrents broke up cause I was not mad at all and they mom is a fitness trainer... shit, how te fuck that nigga mess that up..
    test
  5. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

^^ I knew a black chic that looked like she had asian in her...she got away..I slipped soooo hard
    test
  6. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

wai ttil shes 18 and pipe
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

nahhh..aint that serious
    test
  8. THEINFAMOUZHEAT

THEINFAMOUZHEAT INFAMOUZ

listen it happen to all of us shit If i was you i might fuck around and put the bug in her head let her know what up on the lee low then bust it out the frame =)
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

definitely had a couple dreams about my girl's sister. she looks pretty much just like her. big nice d cups, but not the same ass. i'd hit it if she let me though.
    test
  10. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

lmao u know shes younger than 17 keep it real
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i actually use to fuck around with my girl lil sister whos my age.. she dont know tho haha she thinks we just kissed or some shit

and she also, has great tits

with more time that passes i want to fuck her more n more
    test
  12. WISE

WISE cheaa

lol@chop i was thinkin the same thing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.