I guess being in the nursing home for 2 years I forgot how much I hate to be alone

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

your attitude is the problem, not you, not others

lifes about taking your lumps and getting back up dude. If youre just gonna quit, give up, and sulk then you wont get anywhere. Seriously, go through all your threads, re-read my advice(and everyone elses) and fucking do it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

smh @ Pap
    test
  3. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna give up yo, take it easy. I'm gonna take care of it this week and if I can't do it this year I'll just have to wait til next year. I will be a court stenographer mark my words. Just a matter of time.

Why you SMHing Shadow? Cuz I'm depressed. I'm just not happy yo atleast I'm honest. Hopefully I'll be happy very soon.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Because you don't seem to heed advice much. You've been doing/saying the same things for a while now. Even before your incident and nothing has changed. You are going to get yourself hurt. Be alone until you establish yourself brah
    test
  5. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I'm a bit of a loner and I'm always dying to get away from people; but when I am alone for long stretches of time, I hate that, too. Yeah, I really hate being alone.

People are generally very immature when it comes to dealing with suffering. Don't be too hard on your friends.
    test
  6. P. Chase

Okay I understand. I'm sorry I will try to heed your advice. I'm just hard headed I guess. I am trying to get happy while being alone it's just hard for me.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

@P. Chase - your avy looks so sad without a pic.. :(
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. P. Chase

Believe it or not I don't know how to put a pic on my avy

Maybe you could help me?

I'm kinda retarded with this laptop back when I had an actual computer I wasn' so helpless
    test