"I gotta pee"...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by krysto, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

seems like every time i have sex....ethier before,during or after the female says this line.

Is this just a coincidence?
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

It's always better to go before b/c you never know how long you are gonna be busy..lol...And after? A girl should always try to go pee after because it prevents bladder infections : )
    test
  3. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^^^men do the same thing. That's the first place they go...(somebody has got to get the warm rag dammit)...

There's a lot of action going on down there....I think it just seems right. I mean, for me it does!
    test
  4. no she's going to masterbate so da horrible sex she's about to recieve wont be as bad
    test
  5. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

warm rag?

I bet girls would really apreciate a man who thought about thier comfort huh?

My girl was lucky if I didnt tell her to use her own shirt.
    test
  6. Nate Philips

Nate Philips aka Evokal

if she says this during sex its normally cos she is bored as fuck.... let her go for a piss came back and try harder....
    test
  7. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

LOL I was the same way, sitting over here like "wtf? Warm rag? What the hell is she talkin about??" LMAO Sorry if I'm not the most thoughtful guy in the world, ladies ... [chicken]
    test
  8. AlecT0

AlecT0 Bone, baby bone

hahaha^^^

I only experience that problem when she drinks, well ..for obvious reasons. everyone has to take a piss when thier piss drunk.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

first: she's going to freshen up

during: she's either going to insert her diaphragm or really going to release some "tinkle" (we get this REALLY strong "gotta pee" sensation when we're about to have an orgasm... she probably just wants to be sure!)

after: she's going to freshen up

you inconsiderate bastids that don't get the warm rag better get some act-right... lol. It doesn't have to be warm, but shit - go get one or have one readily available! We get sick of running back and forth to the restroom... and it's extremely uncomfotable trying to sleep with a puddle of love juice all up in the crack of your ass. My man's bathroom is aaaaaaall the way downstairs (plus, his house is always colder that a fucking witch's tit), so he keeps towels upstairs for me and will grab one for me so I don't have to go fumbling around in the dark looking for it :) Now that's love!
    test
  10. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

That pretty much somes it up. Except I would never do it during. Seems as if that would kill the moment unless you need to insert some BC at that time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.