I Got Some New Seven's!!! (jeans)

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by SpAnKy, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

And there's a difference between "not being small" and being "hung like a mule"....
    Makes all the difference in the world.

6-7 is average
    8-10 is donkey status
    11+ deadly (Once you pass the 10 it has a reverse effect)
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So you don't miss this ^^
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya I know it aint the dick if anything she told me the only time i said I love you to her was when we had sex or oral sex"

she complained all i wanted was sex...it hurts me cause i felt guilty ya know, she could have just told me she didnt want this anymore instead of cheating, many times she was fed up with me and then i would try and seduce her ...she like the affection but she does have mental problems cause she wants Attention and drama too much in her life...
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It's funny how a crazy bitch will convince a nice guy that she's breaking up with him because "all he wants is sex" yet she cheats on him with several guys.

The braud has a scrambled egg, dude. Fuck her.

Nobody EVER tells the person the real reason they're breaking up.
    EVER!!!!

You'll never really know the real reason.
    Just accept it and move on.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

well that wasnt the reason...she would say that i only wanted sex...but their is more to a relationship...women aint hornballs like men they need affection thats a given, i felt i gave her the affection she needed...i felt bad like i didnt give it to her...then i realized after months wait a minute this girl is not right in the head, how is she gonna be friend with the people who made out with her? and not talk to me....the funny thing is she keeps saying how much she believes in me and that im a talented guy i have yet to speak to her but she plays it off like we are on good terms to everyone...i know this cause i know some people who have a class with her and are still cool with me....that pisses me off the most how she gonna show some fake shit why do chicks do that? acting like shit is gravy when they are the one who did wrong her excuse was its apart of growing up all the actors cheat and all this shit...

lame.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I onno brah, but be happy it's over.

I can't honestly say I understand where you're at. I can only speak from life experiences and I've never experienced that shit. I was with a crazy bitch in the past but I moved to California and broke it off with her.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.