I Got Some New Seven's!!! (jeans)

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by SpAnKy, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I can't imagine.

Price you pay I guess. Unless you are gay, then it's natural.
    test
  2. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Yeah, cause gay guys are always catching things.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Catching... recieving....

surely I don't have to explain what i meant.... squares.
    test
  4. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

No no, I got you. Clever.
    test
  5. Sandman84

Sandman84 New Member

Those are hot. Are they bootcut, though?
    test
  6. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

wow ur a fuckin homo nigga lol u looooove the blackZIlla nigga
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

They're taper-legged with the little zips at the bottoms.

fucking sweet.
    test
  8. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

if i was wealthy as hell id spend ridiculous ammounts on clothes.... only cause id have nothing else to do with my money... Id never spend that much on jeans now though, that's for sure. I could care less for the labels... those marketting guys got you by the ballssssss
    test
  9. russ2004

russ2004 New Member

im tired of those faded type jeans. u see every fucker here n l.a. wearing them. i got black volcom pants. they have a little weed stash spot on ur right leg too. just small enough to fit my dub sack or nickel bag.
    test
  10. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

If I ever get rich I will pay you good money to be my butler.
    test
  11. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

basically
    test
  12. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

you dirty and your broke? damn thas how it is for 06' huh? no doubt. I was kinda boys wit this one dude who was kinda dirty and definetly broke. he just never really was about shit. no ends. He used to were like, "and1's" and sweats and shit. same pair every time. I felt bad. Eventually i wasnt even feelin the idea of him bein seen wit me and shit. i had to just diss him like "nah man i aint really trina hang out like that right now. Then he would see me leavin the club that same night at like 3am,wearin about $1300.00 and he would give me this evil eye like he was thinkin "damn... if i was rich. I would have him be my butler"

truth is i got an insane sence of "who the fuck i think i am", and "in person"just the idea of you thinkin that maybe you wanted me to be embarressed for your geeky ass, would probably make me put my fist through your fuckin face and out the back of your head on some ol' sin city shit. (true story) : ) but then again. this is the internet and i aint trina play my self really in between checkin emails, playin online spades and maybe glancin at this forum out of 20 minute boredome before bed once in a while over the years, i wouldnt want to be known by any one that knows me as someone to "argue" or "beef" online (because of the humiliating ignorance involved in that, as two men.)

so to make a long story short.......... sorry bout the run on sentances! :)

(damn double nilled' on this dude) im too nasty for this game. really. i actually am.
    they should not even let me pay spades in this country. I mean. Its not fair. I honestly think if i would put the effort in i could make millions.[fucku2]
    test
  13. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

They look good... but no pair of jeans looks THAT good.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I can't help but laugh at some of yall.

I went and tried on a couple pairs of these jeans last weekend just to see what the fuss is all about. I had to tuck my nutts on one side and my dick on the other, the crotch is so fuckin tight. There's no way I could wear some crazy shit like that. Natalia was getting her hair done and I had some time to kill so I walked into the one store and just tried on several outfits. The girls that was workin there kept comin to my fitting stall and handing different clothes over. This one chick was on my dick so bad it was rediculous....

She was like, "This would look really good on you." I tried it on and laughed. She was on the other side of the door like, "Is it too small?" I was like, "Nah, (laughed again) it's too gay!" I opened the door to get her opinion and her and the OTHER chick were both standing there and laughed. They was both like: "These clothes aren't you at all." So I stood there with the door open, cause I don't give a shit and took my shirt and pants off, and put my other clothes back on. I figured the chick would shut the door and they'd walk away but instead she just pretended to look away and looked at the mirror on the wall, as though I couldn't see her reflection in the same mirror she was lookin in. Couple a blonde dummies.

I can't wear shit like this. It's weird how it works for some people and matches their personality but I just look rediculous in it. It's like dressing a lion in a pink mini skirt.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hahahahahah your funny anida that shit made me laugh.... your on some romance novel type shit.

maybe that chick was like Damn this foo is skinny! jk
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Nah, she was starin at the outline of "Pepper"...
    I think what was goin through her head is: "How in the fuck does this thin motherfucker have something that large between his legs?"

It's the one thing I have to my benefit.
    Guys who say size doesn't matter, don't have a large dick and haven't seen what it can do to a woman. Women know what a large penis does to them.

When I get famous I'm going to "accidently" lose our sex tape.
    haha

Think Tommy Lee made headlines.......sheit.
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lmao this mufucka
    I never ever talk about my dick...what for? it dont matter man cause im not small and my chick cheated on me.
    test
  18. Lyme

Lyme Guest

Electric Rain is seriously italian lol
    test
  19. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Yeah, I'm dirt poor.
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I'm strange like that. I'll talk about anything.

Your chick cheated on you cause she's fucked in the head.
    Had nothin to do with you. The dick can keep the girl around....but not when you only have one and she needs two.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.