I Got Some New Seven's!!! (jeans)

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by SpAnKy, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^ My pal Adrienne swears by Citizens. They make her ass look good too.....but yeah my friend just bought some Rock and Republics for like 270. They look good....
    test
  2. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

I notice right away the difference between my Luckys and my Evisus. From the quality of the denim to the cut... I mean I love my Luckys, had em now for like 3 years, but there's a definite difference.

Plus, same thing as you, I've had girls come up to me and right away notice if it's Paper, Evisu, Abercrombie, whatever...

Not a huge deal. But if you have the money... I mean why buy an Armani suit that looks the same as a suit from Men's Wearhouse or Jos A Banks? My Jos A Banks suit has held up well, but I'm still saving for a Prada or Armani...
    test
  3. rosa

rosa _

yeah...i was wearing my rock and republics the other night and i've never been in LOVE with them....but then i saw a picture of me wearing them and i was like damn those are some nice ass jeans...they really do look good
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You shoulda sprung for the guiness.
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Newcastle >
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^ Eh, the king is my favorite domestic.

I can't really pound it as well(no homo)
    test
  7. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

these jeans better be "self-masturbating"......
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Fashion
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

the jeans are doppe..good choice
    test
  10. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

red ••••••s are that shit

i have 0 pairs of those but i seen em downtown, im definetly coppin. sick designs
    test
  11. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

oh yeah, i almost forgot...

i happen to be Intelligent/Funny/Able To Communicate Ideas & Thoughts/and very DIFFERENT from other men. among many other things. but this was about jeans.... : )
    test
  12. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

I dry clean every shirt/sweater i own. and wash my jeans in cold water on gentle, with only a little soap and iron them before i put them in the dryer (layed out flat) i then check on them every 15 minutes and and reasemble them to avoid wrinkling (under hot circumstances wrinkles fade the colors and can leave noticable lines in the ink) then when there dry i iron them and hang them up.

my point is i just happen to own jeans that are 5 years old, and look brand new. I also have air ones that are 4 years old with no wrinkles or noticable dirt on them. its just the way i am. no biggie really. and i have never shopped for clothes based on price. I got dickies for 20 dollars all in my heavy rotation right now. I got a lot of 40 dollar sneakers too. Japanese ones! No one i know has them. : ) I just don't stray away from buying them if they are pricy. I just like clothes, thats all. and wine. and movies!

i also have a pretty decent carhaart collection. ; )
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

?????

You're kidding, right?
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I dont have anything against someone who wears expensive jeans.. as long as they dont go bragging and insulting others who cant afford them or who dont wear expensive jeans...

thats when it is a problem when they start saying shit like "hahaha you cant afford them my jeans are better"

anyway I also know quality is top notch....the stitching in some of those jeans are awesome...my mother used to work for ralph lauren as a production manager and quality control she would check the stitch and everything make sure they put them to gether right...and with the name comes quality.

but you can buy the same 150 dollar jeans for 20 bucks american in china...my aunt when to shanghai and came back with cashmere sweaters that cost in the hundreds ralph lauren and dkny she got them in shanghai...the same ones you buy in the usa and canada.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

The only things i wear from walmart I use for working out! or around the house.

but the jeans i wear i usually just wear affordable stuff, gap, guess,levis,kenneth cole etc...

Dont ever buy American Eagle Jeans! they have very poor quality! they are a rip off! even old navy has better quality then them.

I bought a sweater from them that was cheaply made one sleeve longer then the other, and the jeans i got they ripped! they are thin as well the quality sucks.
    test
  16. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

Oh yea.. Of course... DUH! it was all a big joke... what kind of sick fuck would do that shit... what a weirdo he is! heh heh. [look]

this is kind of funny though cuz you reminded me of how confused, and annoyed. my girlfriend was when i tried to teach her my routine. she pretty much said the exact same thing you just did^ and is still weirded out pretty much through the entire laundry day
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Do you have obsesive compulsive disorder?

You must not have enough shit to worry about in your life.
    Nothin wrong with it. I just can't imagine putting that much time into laundry.
    test
  18. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

no doubt,

but i could ask you the same thing about the time you spend argueing online, but its not really my place to.

and ima fuckin cancer all i do is worry. lol
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah, you should probably see a shrink about that.

I'm accused by girls of being too fashion conscious, even to where they say they 'insert my last name here'd their wardrobe.

i'm called gay for caring as much as i do about clothing..... I can't imagine the heat you catch. Or... the other objects you catch. lol
    test
  20. ElectricRain

ElectricRain Majestic

yeah... i catch so much heat. and objects too.

[dunno]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.