i got massive amounts of bud

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Offbeat, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

yeah I definately smizzoke the diggity dank.... like 50 an eighth.. it's usually big tho.

I'd love to get a quad for 55 bucks of whatever dude said he's gettin N-lights at...

but i'm happy... i just moved out to the west, so i kinda just got connect... but, shit back in the mid-west dank was like 60 an eighth... and you can rest assured, i'm talking DANK (I need not name the strains) , so don't get that confused...

keep smoking

test
  2. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

everyone down south of the border loves there dank weed..i cant understand...dry weed is much better IMO...such bigger counts for what u pay for..and it usually busts out so much more than dank...but whatever floats ur boat
    test
  3. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I agree, i love bone dry weed that crumbles when you break it up for blunts.

I'm not talkin the schwaggy shit..I mean nice crystally nugs that kinda just dissolve lol...

But I love airy buds better...it's so weird breaking them up because it actually is like little rose pedal buds.....
    test
  4. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

you hit the nail on the head lol...finally something we can agree on...airy buds or fluffy bud as i like to call them..were its slightly moists is awesome
    but rock hard nice crystally nugs that crumble and have hairs on them is where its at...thats the best weed for Gravity Bongs
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

gravity bongs are my number 1 choice on how to smoke marijuana.

then blunts/joints, and then bongs(I count sherlocks and sidecar bubblers as bongs).

I don't like anything else really.
    (i fucking hate those little spoon pipes)
    test
  6. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

i am the exact same way man..GB's or pales as i like to call them are the best way to smoke..most efficient way, get the most high for the least amount...
    but dont get me wrong i love smokin a fat joint or a massive blunt...shit's lovely haha..
    test
  7. kasper

kasper howdy

i dont smoke or anything...but wtf is regs

i aint ever heard that shit before...and i got alot of friends that smoke lol
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yes

cant beat oz's for 60... plus its easier to break up

chosen,

regs is just regular green weed.. az
    test
  9. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

lol i have no clue either..over here its jus weed lol
    test
  10. kasper

kasper howdy

thats what i was thinking...but no one calls it "regs" here lol

i read through and noticed several others never heard it either lol..

people here call it weed...then like other shit like dro, etc
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I prefer my weed to have some moisture in it, if i can crumble it into dust with my fingers its way too dry for my liking. Dry pot hits harder and burns faster.....

I understand your point of view though, cuz 4 grams of dry weed is alot bigger than 4 grams of wet weed.

I hate real wet weed like its just been harvested. But i also hate the bone dry shit....im in the middle on this one.
    test
  12. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

yeh fluffy wees is good..i myself dont mind at all if it burns faster especially for GB's cause either way it hits really hard an fucks you up...
    for joints or blunts its true it will burn fast..you can always baptize the joint tho to make it burn longer
    test
  13. Copywritten

Copywritten Copy Me

Daaamn, where do you get OZ's for 60? Send some of that shit to the States and I'll give ya $100 for a zip. :D
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

im in the us

u can get oz's for cheaper

i can get it for around 50 or even less

i know a guy who's cousin deals
    test
  15. keefdanken

keefdanken aka kp that emc

bull shit. im from nova. used to sell. 80 an O? thats of some swag shit. if your paying less that $3600 a pound then your doing ok. if you pay less than 3 grand your in the money, iif your only picking up one pound. thats if your selling. now if you are comsumer you will be paying 50 and 8th i used to do 40 to my homies. a $90 1/4 is a great deal. and if you know some people you can rock a ounce for 300
    and a quarter pound you wont see less then $1000. we have good ass smoke here that is comparable to cali weed but just shy. ok thats va nugs. va shwag goes for 250 a qp or about 80 an ounce. the swag will have steams and seeds that the chronic wont. oh yes and the weed is called alot of things, chronic, nugs, nuggets, kind buds, and then everyone likes to name there little strands.

as for cali they call shwag, mexs, cause it comes from mexico you can get that shit like 350 and ounce and its beter than east coast shwag.

canada has better weed than the US its plain and simple
    but europe kills all and has the bomb.

imi only responding to this cause dude said 80 and ounce of stickys and then said it makes you look like a bitch. dog if you can get me an ounce for 80 witch is a QP for 320 or a P for 1280! i want 100 of them today! off of a 1280 p you can make over 3000$.

and to the dude who started this post. the chonic you got is bettter the prices i stated here are all average and trust that its safe to go buy. things always vary from city to city

PEACE KIDS SMOKE DOPE

*burns bowl of 1100$ a qp chronic*
    test
  16. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Stop speaking such ignorance.

And if you're serious. I will give you my phone number and we can ride down two states to my new connect and get it.

Everyone knows you have to go out of state for a real connect.

I use to think the same as you, but VA prices are just high.

The most I'd pay right now for an ounce is $250, and that's CONSUMER prices...and if you were selling 8ths, then you weren't selling buddy, you were simply a middle man making no money.
    test
  17. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

ok this time i am not trying to rag on anyone but your guys prices just seem too high man..and yes canada does have better weed :D everyone who i talk to in the U.S says the same damn thing..plain and simple lol..

sorry to say this keef but 3600 a pound?..does this weed make u halucinate or something...that is the most rediculous amount i have ever heard..but of course prices vary from state to state and counrty to country...
    my friends down here who deal get amazing chron...no seeds (lmao i dont even know why i say that cause 99% of the weed i ever get never ever has seeds in it lol)..and i have never heard of them paying more than 2200 a lb..and that is stuff they get shipped in from B.C...so its usually the best weed in town...actually always the best weed in town..usually QP of this goes between 550-600...an half pound is round 1000-1100..and this is top chron...
    and whats this about everyone knows you have to go out of state to get a connect..i drive about 20mins and have a connect which can get me pounds at a time whenever i want
    these prices of 50bux an eigth is rediculous..an eigth over here is always 30bux..MAYBE 35 if its some remarkable lookin shit, but myself i wlays paid 30..and for a quarter its usually 60bux or maybe 65..
    damn if only i could pick up a large amount over here in canada and just sell pounds to yall in the U.S...tony montana wouldnt have shit on me lmao..jk haha..
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dudes, everywhere has good pot and bad pot.....BUT if yur paying $60-80 for an ounce, there is no way that it is "good" shit.....sorry but good shit doesnt go for $80/oz...i mean im sure theres the occasion where some good shit goes for cheap but definately not regularily
    test
  19. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Yes they do.

People who sell for a living.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^if your a dealer and you buy bulk

but a smoker buying an ounce of Great pot on the regular for $80?? i dont see it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.