i got a problem

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Killafornian, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

i've been thinking of a topic to write about. i've been blank for about two days already. anybody got any ideas? i'm really out of topics, must've seen it all... anyone help. [bartblue]
    test
  2. Killafornian

and what the hell are the points and rep level for? why do they stay that way?
    test
  3. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

can't really help you with a topic idea....sometimes you get writers block, it'll fade....

You dont know what rep level or points are?
    test
  4. Killafornian

i have no fuckin' idea. when i was the lonely guy posting on this forum months (or years back lol) *sobs* there were no shits like this. and i don't see any fucking reason why they made this up (janitor?).

i could use a lil help out here.
    test
  5. Sykda

Sykda New Member

Rep Level... Theres a little Check mark and X mark at the bottom rigth of your post next to the Exclaimation point... Click that to give or take from peoples rep.

The points you get from donations?? I dont really understand the points and houw you get them.. but I know you can give them away!

And about the topic idea.. Even if youve heard the topic do it.. Lets say....Love.. for instance is the topic.. Aight, love is really played.. But come up with a twist! Like at teh end say love is actually a brother of hate or the same as hate or something creative..

Or write a story.. And just type/write what flows to you in the story.. and come up with a creative ending... That always breaks myne.. or read one of YOUR old pieces and it sometimes will break your writers block..
    test
  6. Killafornian

^been there done that. story? last time i made a story my senior high adviser gave me an F coz we were suppose to write about angels - i wrote devils lol.
    test
  7. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

you can't donate points unless you have points to donate.

you gotta buy em (check out the pawn shop)

with those points, you can make your name glow, color it, italicize it, etc....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.