i got a 30 yr old afta me

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Split-P, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

He just wanna fuck.

I know I was 30 talkin to a 18 year old, it would be just to fuck.

I'm warning you now, fuck what everybody else says.
    test
  2. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

you have to remember the man is a local celeb so if you go with him ppl will talk. and you're 18 so they'll talk about YOU.

if he's fine he'll have other offers. and if he's paid he'll have many other offers. get used to it.

what does he really want from you? are you just another notch on the post or does he really like you? how does he treat his kids? what is his relationship to his ex?

ask around and find out what he's really like from people who know him. if he's well known everyone has a story about him. let his past speak for him. then make your decision.
    test
  3. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

im 16 maybe we should hook up ma
    test
  4. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Mama Stay As Far Away From That As Possible.. Just Drama

Gone
    test
  5. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

im a little bit older than you and the oldest i go is 27...not that 30 is too far from that. I don't think I could date a guy with baby mamas and children. I tried it once when i was 18 and he was 23...just a big mistake.
    test
  6. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

lol
    as men, we're all assholes..

the older the man, the more experienced the asshole :thumb:
    test
  7. *DowntownStar*

^^^^ no homo

....right?
    test
  8. datniccab

datniccab d33z nu7z productions

in another thread i saw the formula for age range was 7 years more than half the age of the older person... so in this case 30 / 2 + 7 = 22... and you're 18, so he's too old
    test
  9. Split-P

Split-P are u not entertained?

lmfao!
    test
  10. Split-P

thx good advice
    test
  11. Split-P

and no, no homo lol
    test
  12. Female Nasty

Female Nasty Shaye La Rule.

Nah, not a good idea.

My moms is only 34 and i'm 18..

A 4 year difference from my moms? nah thats nasty..

Plus, it just wouldnt work...

Older men look for a female to settle down and want babies and and shit, and when ur young, you aren't there yet, you're just finding yourself and starting college and shit, last thing you want is a grown man who has lived a good percentage of his life and ready for children and settling down....

That's definitely a no-go.
    test
  13. Split-P

i agree thx babe!
    test
  14. *DowntownStar*

i heard about that one but it's not as flexible. the older you get the wider your age range can be. i very often hear my 50+ lady supervisors drooling over teenagers and i just as often hear my 50+ year old 'husband with grown kids and grandkids on the way' coworkers talking about wanting to do young girls fresh out of high school. it used to bother me being young and watching these old codgers drool so shamelessly over girls younger than their own kids but it happens so much that i can't even complain anymore. as 'sick' and as 'nasty' as you think this may be, admit to yourself that this behaviour is COMMONPLACE and has been going on for a LONG time. more to the point, you all need to face the fact that one day YOU will be that 'old codger' drooling over some young sexy thing. old people want to be young again. it's only when you're young and inexperienced that you think it's cool to be older.

also the half plus 7 rule is inflexible. some people are just straight hoes and will fuck anybody so the 6 and 7 is adjusted to 5 and 6 or 4 and 5 for people who can't keep their legs closed. 6 and 7 is for people who have some self-respect but as i have found out in this world, very few people have self respect when it comes to sex. you find a LOT of hypocrites out there.

somehow it's supposed to be nasty to date outside of your age range but i highly doubt if tom cruise or brad pitt (just to pick two men in their 40s) was to hit on a lot of girls on this site they'd find it 'creepy' that this 'old' guy wants them. also i know that if suzanne somers (who's well into her 60s) or terri hatcher (mid 40s) or pam anderson lee (30s/40s somewhere in there) were to hit on most guys on rapmusic.com they'd fuck these 'old' women without a second thought and BRAG about it afterwards. these same people will come here and tell split p that it's 'nasty' to go for a 30 year old because he's 30. i wish people on here would end their glaring hypocrisy but i know that's not going to happen so i try to speak honestly and hope someone is paying attention.

i know a 32 year old sex therapist who loves dating 19 - 24 year old girls because he says they're more open minded and less desperate than women over 30, also they have fewer hangups and issues. marriage/kids are the LAST thing on his mind and he's very good to his girls so i'm not going to knock his preference. it's so easy for some on here to say 'eww he's 32 all he wants to do is fuck he's too old blah blah blah' but if you look up in this thread you'll see a couple of 14-16 year olds who happily fit that description to a t while the original 30 year old this thread is about still has the verdict out and is only being discounted because of his age and not because of anything he has done.

age really is nothing but a number. i'll tell you for a fact that nobody 'acts their age' anymore. the world is so complicated today that you have 14 year old girls trying to pass for 21 and 40 year old women dressing and acting like they're still high school freshmen. when you have that type of confusion it's impossible to judge on age alone. what really matters is maturity, self-knowledge, and integrity and you can have (or lack) those qualities at ANY age.

i'm sure split p could look around her school and find plenty of other 18 year olds who'd knock her up and leave her in a split second exactly like everyone on here insists a 'nasty' 30 year old would. which goes to show you that political correctness doesn't work in relationships. what works is doing the right thing and being with people who won't break your heart or leave you in a bad situation. and the only way to find out for sure if the guy has those good qualities is to take a look at how he has treated others in the past. that's not hard to do because he's well known and as i said before everyone has a story on him all you have to do is ask around.

advice on an internet board is sketchy anyways because most people on here are clueless. you really do have to make your own mind up in this world and not listen to the nattering crowd who in most cases would do the exact opposite of that they're telling you to do and think nothing of it. my two cents.
    test
  15. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

i told u u need a 16 yr old like me
    LMFAO ....
    test
  16. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

Young and entergentic * drinks a red bull * n flys away into the night
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.